Author Topic: 2te Garde Grenadiers (NA)  (Read 95132 times)

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: 2te Garde Grenadiers (NA)
« Reply #1200 on: August 05, 2014, 09:43:43 pm »
What does the CW stand for anyway? I've always wondered that...

Short story...I basically didn't register fast enough here.

Good EU buddy of mine: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?action=profile;u=26

Got here first.

So I just picked CW because the site was based around a Civil War game. A few weeks after people were asking if I was the EU Mack so I started adopting the forum profile to the game so there would be less confusion.

Mack isn't nearly as active in the community as he was in 2012 so it's a bit safer now I imagine.
I wish I had an EU Coconut that didn't get to register fast enough and was known as CoconutCW. He could be my minion. I've seen a couple Coconut's around the NW community but none on the forums though

Offline GLman

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1201 on: August 05, 2014, 10:23:14 pm »
We are disbanding? :'(

Offline Fallout

• First Lieutenant
  • Been playing this game for too damn long ;~;
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [2teGarde]Fallout
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1202 on: August 06, 2014, 02:01:21 am »
Well shit if Tico the geezer is making a regiment I guess I know where I'm going. It better be named the Nr.3712th3eVolt2teGardemegaclusterfuckshitreg to honor all the disbanded regiments
Why doesn't anyone challenge themselves by picking a not already OP regiment?  :'(
I enjoy my time most when I'm amongst friends who love working together to achieve victory mostly through good overall melee.  I don't like joining regiments that don't have players that have an attained skill level.  Regiments like the 12th, 1stFKI, 3eVolt etc. nobody wants to be the one good player in a regiment, they want to be surrounded by suers their skill level or above

Offline Noodlenrice

• Major
  • King of Nam'
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st_Pte_Noodlenrice
« Reply #1203 on: August 06, 2014, 02:09:35 am »
Well shit if Tico the geezer is making a regiment I guess I know where I'm going. It better be named the Nr.3712th3eVolt2teGardemegaclusterfuckshitreg to honor all the disbanded regiments
Why doesn't anyone challenge themselves by picking a not already OP regiment?  :'(
I enjoy my time most when I'm amongst friends who love working together to achieve victory mostly through good overall melee.  I don't like joining regiments that don't have players that have an attained skill level.  Regiments like the 12th, 1stFKI, 3eVolt etc. nobody wants to be the one good player in a regiment, they want to be surrounded by suers their skill level or above
unless you're a gloryhound

Offline Who-

• Colonel
  • You been lookin' for the wrong one
    • View Profile
« Reply #1204 on: August 06, 2014, 02:10:25 am »
Unless your Apocalypse*
I'm like a reincarnated Saltyy But I actually have some talent.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: August 06, 2014, 02:10:43 am »
you're*

Offline Death by EMP

• Major
  • Crunch, forever and always
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CRUNCH
« Reply #1206 on: August 06, 2014, 04:05:11 am »
Unless your Apocalypse*
You having a fucking giggle m8?

Offline Coconut

• Colonel
  • "Just do a headbob" - DarthJezus 2012
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Coconut
« Reply #1207 on: August 06, 2014, 04:26:35 am »
Well said, You cant improve at melee when you can 7-0 everyone in your regiment. You learn more from defeats than from victories. Regiments with allstar players that are humble about their skill are usually in the top 5.

Offline Fallout

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: August 06, 2014, 05:29:49 am »
Since none of these plebs will ask. I WILL.  Pls tell me why we're disbanding when we got su many bruthas workin wit us to keep kickin it, like yo if Mack or heil saltyy isn't we be gud bruffa cuz dey ain't be hur a while and we rock it anyway, so pls why are we cuz like I'm pretty sure Everybodies likenomgomgomg why why why we're su good YYY end it now my bruthas.  #TROOOOF

Offline DrByeBYe

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • I like to spam feints and get the Hate + Love
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sike!
« Reply #1209 on: August 06, 2014, 06:03:11 am »
Since none of these plebs will ask. I WILL.  Pls tell me why we're disbanding when we got su many bruthas workin wit us to keep kickin it, like yo if Mack or heil saltyy isn't we be gud bruffa cuz dey ain't be hur a while and we rock it anyway, so pls why are we cuz like I'm pretty sure Everybodies likenomgomgomg why why why we're su good YYY end it now my bruthas.  #TROOOOF
Salt and Mack are done man. Most core 2te members are done with the game, done with regiments. It was a good run but im sorry Fallout. Im still gana play if that makes you less sad  :D

Now lets win our last lb for the true Gs out there.
"That which does not kill me can only make me stronger. I don’t see why everybody feel as though that they gotta tell me how to live my life"
- Tupac

Offline Fallout

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: August 06, 2014, 06:55:47 am »
I cri everytime ;( you plebs were all an autistic gang of shit babies, but so was I and we shrekt ;c but hey you know what this means

!!!!!9y REFORM 2k14!!!!! Since nobody will take any of you bads

Offline Hellomoto7

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: asdljfewb
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1211 on: August 06, 2014, 07:27:31 am »
Salt and Mack are done man. Most core 2te members are done with the game, done with regiments. It was a good run but im sorry Fallout. Im still gana play if that makes you less sad  :D

Now lets win our last lb for the true Gs out there.

If anything, you still playing will make me more sad :'(

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #1212 on: August 06, 2014, 07:29:09 am »
2te best te.

I recall a moment from battle,

I was standing affront the column. All troops at the ready, prepared to march on a moments notice. Allied lines began the advance up the steep slopes. The day way poor and the ground even worse. Rain poured overhead and the hill quickly turned into a mud slide. I shouted out at the column, "COMPANY FORWARD MARCH!" the line snapped to full attention as lightning cracked above. The men were grunting as we made the steep climb in the mud nearly to the knee's. But my men did not falter. Nearly over the top now i could begin to hear muskets firing off in volley's. I looked back at my company one last time just before we came atop the hillside. They looked ready and eager, as if the chaos ensuing was irrelevant. Now looking out at the battle field in front of me, i could feel the hairs on my neck and arms stand nearly right up. My officers training snapped in like instinct. "COMPANY FORM LINE TO MY LEFT!" The men quickly moved into formation 2 ranks deep. I looked over to the right flank and noticed we were starting to break through, the left flank looked steady and holding. Now my company bringing up the center. "COMPANY FORWARD MARCH!" Nearly as soon as we begin to go forward i saw them... The 2te Garde, approaching quickly right at us in an echelon formation. I knew we could not fall back as if we did the center would surely be taken and the battle lost. So in hope of another regiment moving to enforce the center, I decided we would attempt to stand toe to toe with the 2te and hold the line... "COMPANY, PRESENT, AIM, FIRE!!!!!" The entire double rank line fired all at once with perfect coordination. Yet the volley seemed to nearly not affect them as they advanced upon us at double time with nothing held back. I knew we could not stand to take a volley as well as a bayonet charge. "COMPANY, BAYONET CHARGE!!!" We charged valiantly screaming as if we had become lions, "Vive l'Empereur!" Very quickly though our courage was crushed. as the 2te garde cut its way through my company and completely decimated the center of the battle line. I managed to somehow escape the fray at the last moment and made my way to the rear of the battle field, where Napoleon himself came down off his horse and came to me as i lay severely wounded and nearly dying. "What regiment was that?!? They crushed our entire center and now push to this position?!" I looked up at mon empereur and said... "I gave them a full volley and they would not break... I game them the bayonet and still they would not break. I GAME THEM MY COMPANY AND STILL THEY WOULD NOT BREAK!" The emperor looked shocked, he responded. "WHO!? WHAT REGIMENT?! I MUST KNOW!" I responded just before blacking out, "The 2teGarde...."

GG :P

Nevur 4get.

Offline EdwardC

• Donator
  • Cyberbullying + Memes = FSE Forums
    • View Profile
    • 9th East Norfolk
« Reply #1213 on: August 06, 2014, 10:42:22 am »
That was a nice read.  ::)

Offline MackCW