Author Topic: Native Nations Cup - Crossed Event  (Read 1812 times)

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
  • Side: Neutral
Native Nations Cup - Crossed Event
« on: September 04, 2018, 11:36:13 pm »
Hello everyone. Just a small message informing you that the Nations Cup 2018 will officially start soon on Native. I know not many people will care about it but something which may interest some of you is the big event/battle (on native) we'll be hosting a bit prior to the NC start, crossing with different warband community. The idea is to promote the Nations Cup to other communities obviously but also - and more importantly - to make people acknowledge that due to the particular format of this edition of the NC, this is the best chance you have (as a non-native player) to give it a try and play in the actual event as multiple teams from the same country will be allowed and many teams/nations will be looking for players to fill their roster.

Every information is to be found on this particular thread and if you have any extra questions, I will be more than glad to help you out.

I know that many active and competitive players often personally asked me if there were big event such as NW Linebattles on Native, unfortunately, this is no longer a common practice so even if the Nations Cup doesn't interest you, it still is a chance to meet and play with people from your country in a huge scale battle event.

To keep up with the number of people interested in this event, I'd just ask you to fill-in this small template. The event will be taking place around two weeks before the Nations Cup starts.

Code
[b]Nickname:[/b] 
[b]Country:[/b]
[b]Steam:[/b]
[b]Did you read the above post and understand what it is about?[/b]
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
Re: Native Nations Cup - Crossed Event
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2018, 11:39:26 pm »
knightmare
mena
steam
yEs

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2018, 12:44:00 pm »
Thanks for letting us know, might try play for UK this year.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MightyPaiN

• Colonel
  • ⚔ 17e ⚔ TBE ☆ Јебем вам матер ☆
    • View Profile
  • Nick: mightypain
  • Side: Union
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2018, 01:01:04 pm »
Nickname:  MightyPaiN
Steam: u have me

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2018, 01:14:07 pm »
Nickname: Herishey
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/spikecon1/
Did you read the above post and understand what it is about? Yes.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2018, 11:30:23 pm »
Nickname: Lone
Steam: you have me
Did you read the above post and understand what it is about? yes
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2018, 08:12:50 pm »
Apollo also contacted me yesterday regarding some kind of a "Novice League". Might also be interesting for beginners to play in normal clanwars.

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,379382.0.html
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2018, 08:52:58 pm »
Nickname: MarxeiL
Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/marxeilgarition/
Did you read the above post and understand what it is about? Yeah

Gibby contacted me about team Ukraine this year, but I don't really want to be a captain or something. Can try myself just as a player.
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2018, 02:14:01 pm »
Apollo also contacted me yesterday regarding some kind of a "Novice League". Might also be interesting for beginners to play in normal clanwars.

That's changed to a general 5 a side now. But I believe will be split between novice and experienced teams.

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2018, 07:24:42 pm »

That's changed to a general 5 a side now. But I believe will be split between novice and experienced teams.
Revive NNN Herishey

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2018, 08:50:05 pm »

Revive NNN Herishey
no u

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2018, 09:42:51 pm »

Revive NNN Herishey
no u
@golden herishey needs a co captain

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2018, 10:39:44 pm »
Spoiler

Revive NNN Herishey
no u
@golden herishey needs a co captain
[close]
awesome super siked