Author Topic: The 63rd Issue  (Read 6708 times)

Offline Argie

• Sergeant Major
  • 1st GLI is King x3
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ArgieTheGreek
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: The 63rd Issue
« Reply #105 on: March 27, 2024, 03:35:53 am »
⚠️Caution⚠️

In spite of his silence, the leader of the 63rd, Eternal, has reached out to event organisers to apologise and plead for his regiment to be invited back into events.

However, and most importantly, he explicitly states that he has taken action to ban those members who've committed injustices to the community.

Facts: Eternal (1) utilised hacks personally, see first video of the original post, (2) distributed hacks within his regiment, (3) participated in DDoSing attacks, (4) participated in the doxxing of community members.

If you're sincere in what you've said to those parties, Eternal, you will remove yourself from 63rd and the community, allowing the remaining players to perhaps continue playing together under the same tag.

~ Wise Mystical Tree

Offline ~NickCole~

• Brigadier General
  • Your nans
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 093
« Reply #106 on: March 27, 2024, 05:00:39 am »
I like how minors are being the judge here of who gets 'banned' and who not
💀

On a serious note. As long as they are being banned from every EU LB, League & Tournament they are pretty much "banned" from the community. Of course it is up to event hosts to decided if they want to ban just the 63rd regiment in general or to also ban the main individuals involved. If you want 63rd banned from the EU scene completely you should message different event hosts on steam about this thread since most people don't check FSE often. Informing different event host about this group will make a bigger difference then only posting a thread about them. I'm not sure when people are going to learn that autoblock is only good against below average or average skilled players at best.....

Offline ZorkboyInBahkmout

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #107 on: March 27, 2024, 10:55:54 am »
As an essential Kurdish foreign member of all the Turkish regiments I had to give you my opinion today. We and I mean we talk about it about all the Turk regiments in the community we shit and piss on the 23rd

Offline Witold

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: March 27, 2024, 11:26:53 am »
As an essential Kurdish foreign member of all the Turkish regiments I had to give you my opinion today. We and I mean we talk about it about all the Turk regiments in the community we shit and piss on the 23rd
finally the message i was waiting for ty milo

Offline Jäger

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr162SS_Scf_Jagermeister
« Reply #109 on: March 27, 2024, 01:40:44 pm »
⚠️Caution⚠️

In spite of his silence, the leader of the 63rd, Eternal, has reached out to event organisers to apologise and plead for his regiment to be invited back into events.

However, and most importantly, he explicitly states that he has taken action to ban those members who've committed injustices to the community.

Facts: Eternal (1) utilised hacks personally, see first video of the original post, (2) distributed hacks within his regiment, (3) participated in DDoSing attacks, (4) participated in the doxxing of community members.

If you're sincere in what you've said to those parties, Eternal, you will remove yourself from 63rd and the community, allowing the remaining players to perhaps continue playing together under the same tag.

~ Wise Mystical Tree

"However, and most importantly, he explicitly states that he has taken action to ban those members who've committed injustices to the community."

« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 01:42:40 pm by Jäger »

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #110 on: March 27, 2024, 02:39:47 pm »
💀

On a serious note. As long as they are being banned from every EU LB, League & Tournament they are pretty much "banned" from the community. Of course it is up to event hosts to decided if they want to ban just the 63rd regiment in general or to also ban the main individuals involved. If you want 63rd banned from the EU scene completely you should message different event hosts on steam about this thread since most people don't check FSE often. Informing different event host about this group will make a bigger difference then only posting a thread about them. I'm not sure when people are going to learn that autoblock is only good against below average or average skilled players at best.....
They're banned from most events or competitive stuff, I'm sure these no life NW virgins already messaged every event host or regimental leader about this. Even I had 5 different people messaging me about this, so idk how many times other people got spammed xD

No clue why this thread is not being locked, cuz I always see the same people trying to make themselves relevant
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 02:42:12 pm by Vegi. »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline MarjioviçR

• Captain
  • freedoms simp
    • View Profile
  • Nick: MotoBvock MaimLockXD
« Reply #111 on: March 27, 2024, 06:23:32 pm »
💀

They're banned from most events or competitive stuff, I'm sure these no life NW virgins already messaged every event host or regimental leader about this. Even I had 5 different people messaging me about this, so idk how many times other people got spammed xD

No clue why this thread is not being locked, cuz I always see the same people trying to make themselves relevant
someone make nw virgin tier list

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ri0T
  • Side: Union
« Reply #112 on: March 27, 2024, 07:24:28 pm »
💀

someone make nw virgin tier list

U make it Marji

Offline ZorkboyInBahkmout

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: March 28, 2024, 10:38:31 am »
well Obelix did get perm banned from the community for DDoSing so it's not like there isn't any precedent for this
He should have swat you

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #114 on: March 28, 2024, 10:54:56 am »
well Obelix did get perm banned from the community for DDoSing so it's not like there isn't any precedent for this
He should have swat you
You should've finished middle school

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #115 on: March 28, 2024, 03:00:52 pm »
I want to say some accusations against the sixty-third regiment.
When I was a member of the Eighth Brandenburg Regiment, commanded by Colonel Simka, we had a group battle against a Turkish regiment. Our server was chosen for the game. Representatives from the sixty-third regiment were very angry and were not happy that we were playing on a German server, instead of playing on their server with Turkish hosting. The Turks began to lose, and when the score became 0:2 in favor of the Russian regiment, the server was DDOSED.
Therefore, I completely agree with everything written above in this thread and “sign” to every word about the violations of this regiment.

Regarding such a cheat as “bird”, where your character raises his hands and breaks the animation, some players from this regiment use this cheat regularly in linear battles one on one regiment - regularly. I myself witnessed when we played a linear battle against this regiment, how they broke the animation and reloaded two or even three times faster. This is also true, in that they used this cheat.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2024, 03:04:09 pm by Ceedoy »

Offline Ri0T

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ri0T
« Reply #116 on: March 28, 2024, 03:56:07 pm »
I want to say some accusations against the sixty-third regiment.
When I was a member of the Eighth Brandenburg Regiment, commanded by Colonel Simka, we had a group battle against a Turkish regiment. Our server was chosen for the game. Representatives from the sixty-third regiment were very angry and were not happy that we were playing on a German server, instead of playing on their server with Turkish hosting. The Turks began to lose, and when the score became 0:2 in favor of the Russian regiment, the server was DDOSED.
Therefore, I completely agree with everything written above in this thread and “sign” to every word about the violations of this regiment.

Regarding such a cheat as “bird”, where your character raises his hands and breaks the animation, some players from this regiment use this cheat regularly in linear battles one on one regiment - regularly. I myself witnessed when we played a linear battle against this regiment, how they broke the animation and reloaded two or even three times faster. This is also true, in that they used this cheat.

You tell em Bodya!

Offline Dominic958

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: March 28, 2024, 05:49:52 pm »
what a drama

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: March 28, 2024, 05:52:40 pm »
What year is it
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline JeanBoudet

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JeanBoudet/45_SdtV_JeanBoudet
« Reply #119 on: March 28, 2024, 06:16:53 pm »
Cheat on Warband.... It's detestable. It's good to see that people are taking the time to denounce this type of behavior.