Author Topic: UN BAN FROM US 1 / NA 1  (Read 825 times)

Offline Achoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
UN BAN FROM US 1 / NA 1
« on: May 07, 2013, 01:56:10 pm »
 I would like an unban request from us 1 which I believed now changed the server name to NA 1.

Name During Game:  it was either  Col_Killer_Man  or 9GF_Pvt_Killer
     Time I was banned : Have no idea but I do know it was around a year to 10 months ago and happened when I first got the game
        ID: unknown.... I followed the topic how to find your id but it wouldn't work for me.
        Why I was banned: I was teamkilling ALOT  of people because I didn't know how to play. I have been in many regiments now and have earned discipline I will behave so I would like to be un banned......
Time Zone Eastern

Also I was banned form 15th humans vrs bots if you can control that. this happened maybe five months ago I do not know what my name is when I played it it might have been killer or maybe a 105e_____  but I do know I'm innocent for this . I know the admin was threating to ban but I was being very good but then I was perm banned
« Last Edit: May 07, 2013, 02:09:38 pm by Achoo »

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: UN BAN FROM US 1 / NA 1
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2013, 10:36:10 pm »
You are unbanned from the official servers, but we do not control the ban lists for the humans vs bots server. You will have to attempt to get unbanned from their server thread, this is not the place.

Offline Achoo

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: UN BAN FROM US 1 / NA 1
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2013, 10:41:58 pm »
THANK YOU