Author Topic: Ban Request - 63e_Cnr_Sap and [IV]1LH_Husar_KershDog  (Read 2016 times)

Offline Tywin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4th_RG_2Lt_Tywin
  • Side: Neutral
Ban Request - 63e_Cnr_Sap and [IV]1LH_Husar_KershDog
« on: April 10, 2016, 02:50:20 am »
Name of the server you were on - NA1_Official
Name of the person causing trouble - 63e_Cnr_Sap and [IV]1LH_Husar_KershDog
Nature of their offense - Teamwounding and teamkilling
Time and date of their offense- 9/8, ~4:15 PST
If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question.
- I was attacked and witnessed attacking
Any proof if you have it, For instance screenshots. (use spoilers!)

I stopped moving my horse for a minute. Sap came up, held up his attack next to me for ~20 seconds, then stabbed my horse. I assume he thought I was AFK.

Spoiler

[close]

Later, Sap and Kershdog started to punch my horse. Kershdog then stabbed it with his bayonet.

Spoiler

[close]

Later, Kershdog also teamkilled Sap. No one was near to them when it occurred. 

Normally I wouldn't report this since it's pretty minor, but I have seen the two of them doing similar things in the past.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2016, 07:20:35 am by Tywin »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request - 63e_Cnr_Sap and [IV]1LH_Husar_KershDog
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2016, 10:50:27 am »
ill be waiting for one of the witnesses to get back to me before i make a decision.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline KershDog

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2016, 07:22:29 pm »
I will admit to having punched your horse once or twice and I am sorry for that. As for stabbing your horse, I have a pretty bad mouse and when I was holding my attack near your horse (I'll admit this was very stupid) my finger was still holding the LMB but my guy attacked. This was an accident and I am sorry. Now, when I teamkilled Sap, that was an accident too. Sap walked in front of me holding his up-block and then stopped. So I up-attacked thinking he would block it but good old Sap wanted to be funny so he canceled his block. This is my version of how things went.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 07:37:06 pm »
I will admit to having punched your horse once or twice and I am sorry for that. As for stabbing your horse, I have a pretty bad mouse and when I was holding my attack near your horse (I'll admit this was very stupid) my finger was still holding the LMB but my guy attacked. This was an accident and I am sorry. Now, when I teamkilled Sap, that was an accident too. Sap walked in front of me holding his up-block and then stopped. So I up-attacked thinking he would block it but good old Sap wanted to be funny so he canceled his block. This is my version of how things went.

You figure out how to upload that picture you said you had?
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline Sap

• Sergeant
  • Daddy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Sap
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2016, 01:20:23 am »
Ill admit, I did do some of these things, The horse one where i stabbed his horse was i can honestly say was an accident I wasn't planning on stabbing his horse I was trying to be funny and stand in front of his horse thinking I was going to stab him I  tried to slide it out of the way but it hit his horse, for that iam sorry. But is this really necessary to spend the time to upload this? When this happened there was no more then 6-8 people on the server and that is why i did it. I would never do this if the server was heavily populated. So i'm sorry for my actions
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 01:28:36 am by Sap »

Offline KershDog

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2016, 01:50:46 am »
You can see Sap says "LOL". Again, it was a complete accident, I think Sap was just trying to be funny and have a good time
Spoiler
[close]
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 01:52:35 am by KershDog »

Offline Tywin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2016, 03:40:40 am »
As for stabbing your horse, I have a pretty bad mouse and when I was holding my attack near your horse (I'll admit this was very stupid) my finger was still holding the LMB but my guy attacked.

Not exactly how this occurred. To elaborate, when I alt-tabbed back into my game, he weas crouching next to me, spamming his attack next to my horse. If I had tried to move out of the way, I'm sure I would have been hit.

Spoiler
[close]

The first few times the stabs managed to just barely miss me and hit the ground instead. Then he stabbed my horse and ran away; I don't think it could be called an accident and certainly not an unexpected outcome.

I don't really care about what happened and I'm not sure if it's deserving of a permaban, but I hope that at least they will stop doing these kinds of things on the server.

Offline KershDog

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2016, 04:15:02 am »
What do you mean "these kinds of things"? I don't go up and stab random peoples' horses. This was an accident and I am sorry for what happened.

Offline KershDog

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2016, 04:16:10 am »
If I wanted to stab your horse I would have done it the first time. I wouldn't have missed like 3 times...

Offline Sap

• Sergeant
  • Daddy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2016, 05:39:55 am »
As for stabbing your horse, I have a pretty bad mouse and when I was holding my attack near your horse (I'll admit this was very stupid) my finger was still holding the LMB but my guy attacked.

Not exactly how this occurred. To elaborate, when I alt-tabbed back into my game, he weas crouching next to me, spamming his attack next to my horse. If I had tried to move out of the way, I'm sure I would have been hit.

Spoiler
[close]

The first few times the stabs managed to just barely miss me and hit the ground instead. Then he stabbed my horse and ran away; I don't think it could be called an accident and certainly not an unexpected outcome.

I don't really care about what happened and I'm not sure if it's deserving of a permaban, but I hope that at least they will stop doing these kinds of things on the server.

Tywin, you kept coming near us like you wanted us to hit you. Please stop. You kept coming in front of us. We never went to you. I mean is this really that big of a deal the worst we did was accidentally stab your horse. There was less then 10 people on server and we were just having a little bit of fun its not like im gonna go off and  team wound everyone i see. Kind of silly. But at the end i shouldn't of team wounded.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 05:46:55 am by Sap »

Offline Sap

• Sergeant
  • Daddy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2016, 05:41:40 am »

Offline Tywin

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2016, 05:54:36 am »
Tywin, you kept coming near us like you wanted us to hit you. Please stop. You kept coming in front of us. We never went to you..

That is a simply a lie. Just by looking at the timestamps in the first two images, you can see that I was literally standing in the same spot for 20 seconds, waiting for him to go away.

Here is another screenshot of closer to the beginning of the round, when Sap began to follow me and stab...

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Sap

• Sergeant
  • Daddy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2016, 06:00:35 am »
Tywin, you kept coming near us like you wanted us to hit you. Please stop. You kept coming in front of us. We never went to you..

That is a simply a lie. Just by looking at the timestamps in the first two images, you can see that I was literally standing in the same spot for 20 seconds, waiting for him to go away.

Here is another screenshot of closer to the beginning of the round, when Sap began to follow me and stab...

Spoiler
[close]

I stabbed? So? I see know stabbing you in this image? I'm not the one lying here you did follow us and stand right besides us for the whole game. Like I said this is just ridiculous. I said my sorries and I will not do this again. It seems like you're just desperate to get me banned now. 
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 06:15:53 am by Sap »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2016, 08:01:27 am »
Ill admit, I did do some of these things, The horse one where i stabbed his horse was i can honestly say was an accident I wasn't planning on stabbing his horse I was trying to be funny and stand in front of his horse thinking I was going to stab him I  tried to slide it out of the way but it hit his horse, for that iam sorry. But is this really necessary to spend the time to upload this? When this happened there was no more then 6-8 people on the server and that is why i did it. I would never do this if the server was heavily populated. So i'm sorry for my actions
It doesn't matter if there are 2 people or 200, you should follow the rules.  I have already seen one good server die out thanks to people breaking the rules with that excuse in mind.  While you may get a laugh out of what you are doing, others aren't.  They just want to get on and play.  They don't want to be teamwounded or teamkilled.  They also don't want to wait on someone who continually delays the round.   Nor do they want to be on a team where they are down several members due to them teamkilling each other.  Feel free to teamkill or teamwound on your own server.

For now neither of them will be banned.  Kersh is very close to being banned, again.  Way too many teamkills.  Some are accidental, lots of questionable ones, and some that are slay worthy.   Sap didn't break the rules as much.  let me know if they continue to break the rules.

Thanks for the report.