Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Unban Request (Or at least an explanation) - 42n_Gren_Aneu  (Read 957 times)

Offline Aneu

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr42_Hptm_Aneu
  • Side: Neutral
Hello, a couple of days ago I was banned from the 15th Humans vs Bots server, I messaged the admin(Vixen) that banned me on steam why I was banned. They explained why and that it was a temporary ban and so I accepted it. However today I went to go on to the server it said I was banned, I went onto my friends list and noticed both Harvain and and Vixen had unfriended me and I was kicked out of the 15th Regiment of foot group (That I had been a past member for a long while), so I had no way of contacting them. As you can imagine I was quite annoyed, so I've come here to ask for an unban or at least an explanation as to why I was banned,unfriended and kicked out of the 15th Regiment group.

My last ingame name I played on the server: 42nd_Gren_Aneu
My UID : 828830

It would be very appreciated if anyone could explain this to me.

-Aneu (Nye1254)
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 04:18:47 pm by Aneu »

Offline Mad Vixen

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
First of all, we're not an Official Server, we are a Privately Hosted Server

Second https://steamcommunity.com/app/48700/discussions/0/385429254939578725/

Calling us dictators in your post (Number #231) was probably not the best idea on your part and is why you've been removed from all groups associated with the 15th, removed from friend lists and generally dismissed as being a non-entity to the 15th group.

Offline Aneu

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: K-KA_Nr42_Hptm_Aneu
First of all, we're not an Official Server, we are a Privately Hosted Server

Second https://steamcommunity.com/app/48700/discussions/0/385429254939578725/

Calling us dictators in your post (Number #231) was probably not the best idea on your part and is why you've been removed from all groups associated with the 15th, removed from friend lists and generally dismissed as being a non-entity to the 15th group.

First, thanks for replying

Second, I meant it in the sense that the admins are in control of the server and so arguing disobeying them wasn't a great idea. I apologise if you took any offence but I did not mean it to but rather to explain a point to another user.

EDIT: I did not know the state of the server and did not know where to post for an explaination.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 04:36:26 pm by Aneu »