Author Topic: 18Fb_Armydude Unban NW_Official_NA_1  (Read 933 times)

Offline Armydude

• Private
    • View Profile
18Fb_Armydude Unban NW_Official_NA_1
« on: April 30, 2014, 07:16:19 am »
Name under which you were banned - 18Fb_Armydude
Server(s) you are banned from - NW_Official_NA_1
What was happening when you got banned - People were using "slurs" such as "faggot" and "retard" yet the admins only care about "faggot" so I said "Retard is a slur for disability if you think faggot is a slur" Then got perma banned. I know I did nothing wrong and I thought thunderstormer was a better person than this, but I was wrong.
Time and date - 4/29/14 around 12:50 pm est time zone
User Identification Number* I could not find the server if it is still up, and is the only way to get this to join or create a server specifically showing ID's?

Offline Hotjoe

• Second Lieutenant
  • Leader of 2.Feld-Artillerie Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 2FA_Hotjoe
  • Side: Union
Re: 18Fb_Armydude Unban NW_Official_NA_1
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2014, 08:12:43 am »
Do you not realize how fundamentally flawed the logic in this sentence is?

yet the admins only care about "faggot" so I said "Retard is a slur for disability if you think faggot is a slur" Then got perma banned. I know I did nothing wrong

I may be breaking forum rules here but Im posting this as a witness in server.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 08:18:11 am by Hotjoe »
2.FA: "The shot is always worth it"

Sorry, the below image is not available

Offline Armydude

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2014, 08:28:14 am »
I did not use the word "faggot" in any form of way as meant to hurt someone. I did not spam it, or use it wrongfully. I clearly was only making a logical and intelligent statement over the fashion in which you deem what a "slur" is. I did do nothing wrong, of course right and wrong does not matter if you persecute someone for an action regardless of its context.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2014, 09:55:20 am »
 23:45:04 - *Admin*[Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos]: No slurs

23:46:15 - *Admin*[Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos]: For slurs
23:46:15 - [SERVER]: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos Temporary Banned Player Echo.

23:46:23 - [SERVER]: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos Temporary Banned Player WhopMonster.

23:46:28 - *DEAD* [18thFb_Armydude] retard is a disability slur if you think faggot is a slur

There is a no tolerance policy when it comes to slurs and you used one.   You ignored 4 warnings to not use slurs in the server when you decided to use it.  You broke the rules and you were punished for it.

If you have an admin complaint, send it to Deofuta, LittleGuy, or I to be looked into.

Bump this thread on 5/3/14 to be unbanned.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Armydude

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2014, 10:12:10 am »
I saw people saying retard is not a slur so i started typing what i wrote, I did not see any of those warnings that were given because I was typing. And I get a 3 day ban for my very first "offense"? No temp ban, no nothing? You're very first thought is to perma ban someone instead of temp banning them on their first "offense". If you do look back at this, please tell me why "retard" is not a slur when it is.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2014, 10:54:44 am »
A warning to one is a warning to all.  The server was warned 4 times in a span of about a minute and a half.   There were already 2 temp bans when you used the slur.  It is on you if break the rules after that point.  If people, including you, want to continue to use slurs after all those warnings, then you can but you will face the consequences for said actions.

If you feel something should or shouldn't be allowed in the server, talk to Deofuta.

Anyways this case has been handled so I am done posting in here for now.   Post on the day above to be unbanned.
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline Armydude

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 06:26:08 am »
Bump

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 10:39:24 am »
Unbanned, should be able to rejoin within the hour.

Be sure to reread the rules as to not be banned again.

Your ID is 631512
« Last Edit: May 29, 2014, 05:50:24 am by Thunderstormer »