Poll

Who was the best meleer at his/hers peak?

JackieChan
41 (32.5%)
Axiom
15 (11.9%)
Maple
2 (1.6%)
Dj OVERJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(over joy get it?)
4 (3.2%)
Bill the Butcher
5 (4%)
Mang
8 (6.3%)
Sorry bout the rest vote here if you pick isn't on the list.
51 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: January 04, 2016, 01:25:32 pm

Author Topic: Clutches, and the best player you know  (Read 123786 times)

Offline Superb_Pedro

• Second Lieutenant
  • the universe is exploding because of one mans lie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Pedro_Alto
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Clutches, and the best player you know
« Reply #840 on: September 03, 2018, 11:59:52 pm »
Pedro just had a clutch last night in a 200 man pub event. I wish I was recording lol, I think he memed like a 6 or 7v1 at the end there. I made it to the 4th last on my team, and I killed 5 at the end before dying. We were down like 15-5, then ended up like 6 or 7-1 and he finished them all off. Memed them too, it was so bad.
when they don't s key lel.

01stdisband 84edisband USMCdisband 45edisband 45ereformdisband 45e2ndtimereformdisband 45ebrigade disband 45e3rdtimereform 57threform 13thFLdisband 13thFLreform 13thFLdisband 15edisband AEF disband 1stvistule disband 1eKM disband 32edisband 3evolt disband 41stdisband nr8LGdisband 71stdisband 6tedisband 6tebrigadedisband 3teSLRdisband 1stIBdisband 1stRMdisband 4thrvbdisband HREdisband KHdisband 2handisband 54threformdisband 61edisband 1erPLGdisband 1stLCdisband 1stVIistuledisband AGBdisband 63Edisband 63ebrigadedisband nr4disband REglatinodisband 87thdisband 58e disband 42disband nagfidsband 1stRMmergedisband    the list keeps disbanding

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #841 on: December 12, 2018, 06:51:58 am »
Voluble, hands fucking down. The living embodiment of a bayonet. He has the speed of lightning, the strength of Zeus and the tactics of Napoleon. I have never seen someone with such raw talent, such skill, such brilliance in melee. Truly a legend and a hero of our time.

yecgga

« Reply #842 on: December 12, 2018, 07:02:56 am »
some 2v8 from 2016

Offline Moumoute73

• Private
  • Guerre
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Moumoute
« Reply #843 on: March 19, 2019, 06:12:48 pm »
ME ofc the best EU player  8)
lè signatur c pr lé pd

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #844 on: March 20, 2019, 07:15:27 pm »
*cough*

Fungus's list of 50 kidd0s
#makingtop10wastoohard
It just kept growing... could have easily gone to 250 fam

Akame, Avenge, Axiom, Clash, Dekkers, Devald, Draken, Eddie, El Presidente, Evan, Exoticfail, Fatkoala, Flammeus, Gokiller, Graham, Haack, Harrier, Hekko, Herishey, Jackie, JHS, Kore, Lamehorse, Ledger, Mik, Melton, Mopin, Moskito, NeedSomeMore, Norseman, Nano, Nosswill, Nozza, Phreak, Rebellious, Rikimaru, Robby, Smyky, Specimen, Svensson, Tiberias, Titan, Tardet, Vikestad, Vorlen, Ward, Xeon, Yuriman, Zeroskilled and Zzehth.

Soz to the NA kidd0s, played too little with too few of you, also Ocrayo was shit tbh ::DDDD

Yeah! Mexico part of Europe now.  ::)
You are better than 90% of EU players so you are EU, deal with it. It's your fault you are too good.

Also ty Fungus, it's hard to make such a list as many players are on the same level

I can tell this is true, I get better ping in EU than in NA. Thanks Mexico
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
« Reply #845 on: March 28, 2019, 02:17:50 am »
*cough*

Fungus's list of 50 kidd0s
#makingtop10wastoohard
It just kept growing... could have easily gone to 250 fam

Akame, Avenge, Axiom, Clash, Dekkers, Devald, Draken, Eddie, El Presidente, Evan, Exoticfail, Fatkoala, Flammeus, Gokiller, Graham, Haack, Harrier, Hekko, Herishey, Jackie, JHS, Kore, Lamehorse, Ledger, Mik, Melton, Mopin, Moskito, NeedSomeMore, Norseman, Nano, Nosswill, Nozza, Phreak, Rebellious, Rikimaru, Robby, Smyky, Specimen, Svensson, Tiberias, Titan, Tardet, Vikestad, Vorlen, Ward, Xeon, Yuriman, Zeroskilled and Zzehth.

Soz to the NA kidd0s, played too little with too few of you, also Ocrayo was shit tbh ::DDDD

Yeah! Mexico part of Europe now.  ::)
You are better than 90% of EU players so you are EU, deal with it. It's your fault you are too good.

Also ty Fungus, it's hard to make such a list as many players are on the same level

I can tell this is true, I get better ping in EU than in NA. Thanks Mexico

wtf digged pretty deep for that quote didn't you
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Fungus

• Major
  • The original shrigma male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jr Pet Detective Fungus
« Reply #846 on: March 28, 2019, 03:43:43 pm »
Ahhh
wtf don't @ me!!
Still a solid list though tbh
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 03:45:31 pm by Fungus »
Listen to me big fat red haired spastic, you don't have half of my intelectual capacity, you are a fucking brain less animal, i think your mother throwed you on a wall when you were a baby and this is why you have the same brain as a monkey,
You understand nothing, this is why you are working at 20, because your brain did not allowed you to go to school to grab a decent degree, being toxic on a video game is not the same as being retarded, you should try to do some maths exercices because remember you can't even count to 10 if you remember one of the recent tournament, so now go threat your gambling addiction before your mom kick you out of her house.
And you should also go in an asylum, you get triggered by a fucking game and go in depression, deleting everyone on Steam and setting your profile as private, you cunt.