Author Topic: M. Points | 23.07 | MASSIVE UPDATE  (Read 915785 times)

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: M. Points | 03.12 | Player & Team rankings - Updated
« Reply #6465 on: December 10, 2018, 04:38:18 pm »
^ why is this rat still obsessing over me  :-[

Kevin you have no life like cmon.... I hate that emo little kid. Legit weird as hell and I don’t know how he fits into any social engagements
h0w mush chug kud a chug chung chung if a chug chung kud chung chug?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6466 on: December 10, 2018, 04:42:04 pm »
lol
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6467 on: December 10, 2018, 04:45:06 pm »
I still obsess over you

and eu4
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Troister

• Sergeant Major
  • OHLALALALALA
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 14e_Troister
« Reply #6468 on: December 10, 2018, 05:15:50 pm »
Ohlala troister big gey

Ohlala that's not true !  :-*

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6469 on: December 10, 2018, 05:17:19 pm »

Kevin you have no life like cmon.... I hate that emo little kid. Legit weird as hell and I don’t know how he fits into any social engagements

i'm older than you  :-[
i also remember when you were completely in love with me saying shit like "ohh you remind me of myself so much" "i love you janne" what happened :0?

inb4 "i said those things to keep you on the team because im an edgy psychopath and i very manipulative -.-

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6470 on: December 10, 2018, 05:18:10 pm »
I still obsess over you

and eu4

18e reform when?

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #6471 on: December 10, 2018, 05:25:16 pm »
ahahaa janne emo
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #6472 on: December 10, 2018, 05:37:08 pm »
please add me to the list if so i'd love you thx

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6473 on: December 10, 2018, 06:05:47 pm »

i also remember when you were completely in love with me saying shit like "ohh you remind me of myself so much" "i love you janne" what happened :0?

inb4 "i said those things to keep you on the team because im an edgy psychopath and i very manipulative -.-
Clearly have some mental issues if you act like that and you are older than 20! Never said any gay shit kiddo but you did remind me of myself in spammy down attacks but yeh you obsess over me and recall a convo from like a year ago!

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6474 on: December 10, 2018, 06:17:29 pm »

Clearly have some mental issues if you act like that and you are older than 20! Never said any gay shit kiddo but you did remind me of myself in spammy down attacks but yeh you obsess over me and recall a convo from like a year ago!

i was hoping for some epic memes but this is just disappointing voluble. Apparently i'm an 20 emo kid.. with mental issues who acts like "that"?? then you just flat out deny and lie about being nice to me some years ago. I don't think i obsess over you I just think you are bit of a twat.

Offline Voluble123

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #6475 on: December 10, 2018, 06:19:46 pm »

i was hoping for some epic memes but this is just disappointing voluble. Apparently i'm an 20 emo kid.. with mental issues who acts like "that"?? then you just flat out deny and lie about being nice to me some years ago. I don't think i obsess over you I just think you are bit of a twat.
I am most certainly a twat and in reality neither obsess over eachother, someone got a bit touchy when I said my opinion is all. End of now go slit ur wrists or something idk maynn

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6476 on: December 10, 2018, 06:20:32 pm »

I am most certainly a twat and in reality neither obsess over eachother, someone got a bit touchy when I said my opinion is all. End of now go slit ur wrists or something idk maynn

pathetic

Offline Dren

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6477 on: December 10, 2018, 06:24:39 pm »
I see the subject of this conversation has become emotional so I take this opportunity to tell you Dren that I love you even though you forced me to watch minecraft on netflix xD

i'm ready for episode 2 pal

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #6478 on: December 10, 2018, 06:26:59 pm »
weak pars out of voluble, vol takes an L

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #6479 on: December 10, 2018, 06:28:15 pm »
When are the diss tracks coming out
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.