Author Topic: [WBMM] Unban Appeals  (Read 49219 times)

Offline LaPache

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: [WBMM] Unban Appeals
« Reply #675 on: March 08, 2023, 01:11:06 pm »
unless MM introduces a tier based matchmaking you will always have the potential of having a really shit player
There are barely 12 players.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #676 on: March 08, 2023, 01:21:13 pm »
exactly, so not much u can do

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #677 on: March 08, 2023, 01:45:47 pm »
He's a support player, doesn't get the kills

He is very bad at being a support, dying first every round within 2 seconds  :-\

he intentionally dies first against their best so you guys can trade, so y'all are not capable to understand this mastermind of gameplan!
All this guys complaining have probably never experienced how it is to play with you, they would prefer Bodya after that!

Besides that, I understand people for being upset after one or many games which were frustrating for them in terms of teammates. Yet I guess the easiest way to deal with those kinda things is probably to record his actions and "report" him straight to LaPache via steam or pm on fse

David_Schrein

« Reply #678 on: March 08, 2023, 02:52:02 pm »

He is very bad at being a support, dying first every round within 2 seconds  :-\

he intentionally dies first against their best so you guys can trade, so y'all are not capable to understand this mastermind of gameplan!
All this guys complaining have probably never experienced how it is to play with you, they would prefer Bodya after that!

Besides that, I understand people for being upset after one or many games which were frustrating for them in terms of teammates. Yet I guess the easiest way to deal with those kinda things is probably to record his actions and "report" him straight to LaPache via steam or pm on fse
even then nothing will happen. I was on ts with desant (who is now an admin) a few months ago where he was also clowning bodya for doing something around 80 damage in my game. Majority of the people who are in his team on MM knows its already lost at this point. Yes there are several lesser skilled players within MM, e.g Torben, Picciola. But atleast they are willing to use their brain to not die first 11 rounds in a row. I usually fuck about aswell and dont care about MM, but the fun is just ruined if someone is consistently sprinting it.

Wursti

« Reply #679 on: March 08, 2023, 03:06:04 pm »
Theres nothing about being bad, its just actively trolling what is retarded

Tho we all know bodyas brain, maybe he just cant

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #680 on: March 08, 2023, 03:57:26 pm »
If we block and ban all those who don't play well, die a lot, and so on and so forth, then the game and matchmaking in particular will sink and fall into the trash. The game already has no new potential players and in the game played by 50-100 people at most, if you start blocking all those who do not go game, and those who watch bad - I'm afraid that you have to at this rate in the near future to play with themselves, because even full lobbies will not be recruited.
By that logic written above from many commentators need to block not only me for a bad game, bad day and because of my mistakes teams in my line-up lost - no. I would also need to block other players who have a winrate below 50%? , and damage is less than 300-400 units .
This is not fair and stupid. Block and do not allow to play those who do not play well, those who do not succeed and so on . Some people are just slow to develop, some do not develop at all, or he got tired and bored with the game and he plays at the same level most of the time. We are not blocking players for that - that's stupid.
One thing is to block a person when he turned off the chat completely so as not to see and hear insults in his address in the chat - as I did.
Another thing is to block players who play badly, who are the first to die and make the same mistakes. It's precisely for the development, training, and just enjoyable pastime most players and go. If they are blocked because they have other interests, personal life, and they play worse than you on some parameters - it is not a reason to block them.

David_Schrein

« Reply #681 on: March 08, 2023, 04:09:40 pm »
If we block and ban all those who don't play well, die a lot, and so on and so forth, then the game and matchmaking in particular will sink and fall into the trash. The game already has no new potential players and in the game played by 50-100 people at most, if you start blocking all those who do not go game, and those who watch bad - I'm afraid that you have to at this rate in the near future to play with themselves, because even full lobbies will not be recruited.
By that logic written above from many commentators need to block not only me for a bad game, bad day and because of my mistakes teams in my line-up lost - no. I would also need to block other players who have a winrate below 50%? , and damage is less than 300-400 units .
This is not fair and stupid. Block and do not allow to play those who do not play well, those who do not succeed and so on . Some people are just slow to develop, some do not develop at all, or he got tired and bored with the game and he plays at the same level most of the time. We are not blocking players for that - that's stupid.
One thing is to block a person when he turned off the chat completely so as not to see and hear insults in his address in the chat - as I did.
Another thing is to block players who play badly, who are the first to die and make the same mistakes. It's precisely for the development, training, and just enjoyable pastime most players and go. If they are blocked because they have other interests, personal life, and they play worse than you on some parameters - it is not a reason to block them.

Clearly you are not seeing the point. It isnt about you being a bad player or "having bad games". But that you are constantly sprinting it and out of the possible 19 rounds you will die first atleast 17 of them within 2 seconds.

Also, i dont see how u can develop as a player by dying first 10x every match
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 04:17:07 pm by [M]ovement »

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: March 08, 2023, 04:52:18 pm »
, I'm just trying to hit first, quicker, fasterest then enemy.
Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
Sometimes I miss. Sometimes I am met by two to three players at once trying to hit someone. Sometimes I get outrun . It's different.
Either you attack, or you will be attacked.
In order to avoid getting hit and my teammates - I make my opponents block - thereby attacking them, forcing them to defend themselves instead of attacking me or my teammates.
But let's just say I get punished very often, or "met" with a counter-strike, which I do not always have time to react to and sometimes I die.
"The best defence is a good offence" (C)

But most times, for my ultra aggressive play, I get punished by the crowd when my teammates, instead of helping, supporting me, stand behind me and watch me get torn apart by 2-3 players at a time in great detail, instead of stepping in, helping, saving me.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 05:03:26 pm by XBOCT »

Wursti

« Reply #683 on: March 08, 2023, 04:55:43 pm »
Well after that I think we can say its his brain and not trolling on purpose I guess

Online Desant

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y Dneprovskiy Polk | CCCP
« Reply #684 on: March 08, 2023, 04:56:03 pm »
Spoiler

even then nothing will happen. I was on ts with desant (who is now an admin) a few months ago where he was also clowning bodya for doing something around 80 damage in my game. Majority of the people who are in his team on MM knows its already lost at this point. Yes there are several lesser skilled players within MM, e.g Torben, Picciola. But atleast they are willing to use their brain to not die first 11 rounds in a row. I usually fuck about aswell and dont care about MM, but the fun is just ruined if someone is consistently sprinting it.
[close]

I completely agree with you, but I don't think I have the authority to ban players for this. This is up to head admins to decide
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 05:00:57 pm by Desant »

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: March 08, 2023, 05:01:09 pm »
Well after that I think we can say its his brain and not trolling on purpose I guess
I explained my logic in the post above.
Either I will try to kill my enemies, and I will attack myself - or they will attack me and my teammates, who in most cases will die if they are attacked by enemies.
In this way, I am trying to protect my allies in a way - so that the enemies will be distracted by me instead of killing my teammates.
"As many people as there are opinions". Each of us plays our own game, differently, uniquely. We all have our own style of play, our own way of thinking and logic - and that's fine.  We all have our own style of play, and it's normal. It's just that everybody's style is stronger or weaker than everybody else's.
For example: I cannot play against Foxtrot who stands ten kilometres away from me and never attacks. Standing with him is also unbearable, when he hides behind you, catches his body blows and dies.
For this reason, I believe that there are no bad players - there are different styles of thinking, behaviour and logic.
I don't think Foxtrot is a bad player, not at all. He just knows how to play, that's how he is, he is that kind of person and everything in that vein. You can't blame him for that. Some play better, some worse - that's normal. We are all different. We are all human beings.

My deaths are an attempt to kill someone, to impose their game.
"He who does nothing is not wrong."
I can also stand by and do nothing, and then blame my teammates for being wrong or for dying-it's easier, right?
But I don't do that.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 05:07:43 pm by XBOCT »

Offline RUS_Flusha90

• Captain
  • NWWC 2023 Winner
    • View Profile
  • Nick: sH1pu4Ka
« Reply #686 on: March 08, 2023, 05:05:55 pm »
"The best defence is a good offence" (C)

8)
[07:00]
RTX janne:
en syö mitään kuukauteen

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: March 08, 2023, 05:16:13 pm »
If I stand by and do nothing, like Zenon, you, Barro or others - you will be beaten or killed by the enemies standing in front of me.
I'm doing everything I can to protect you. I attack them, I provoke them against me, because I think it's better that I die than that Zenon or Barro in my team.
If I stand in line with you and do nothing - sooner or later we will be killed, either me or you.
I do everything in my power to kill my enemies, but none of you help me, do not help. That's why I've died so many times.
Instead of fighting me two against two, three against three, and so on, you just watch me get killed by your own opponents, attack and kill me in front of you with impunity, and you do nothing about it, but blame me for doing something, trying to win something, trying to kill someone, and not just standing around waiting.
It's not my fault that I can't, don't want to, and won't play the game of just standing around waiting for the enemy to make a mistake. It's not my fault that I have a different style of play, that I play more aggressively than you, and at least try to do something to kill enemies - that's why I die.
@movement
« Last Edit: March 08, 2023, 05:20:44 pm by XBOCT »

Offline Miloradovich

• First Sergeant
  • 55th | Infinite
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: March 08, 2023, 05:30:25 pm »
I won't take anyone's side but making 40 dmg in a game on WBMM whether you say good or bad is not possible there are players ten times less experienced than bodya who have been playing the game for several years and yet they make more than 40 dmg so short of trolling/feeding I don't see how.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #689 on: March 08, 2023, 05:37:48 pm »
I won't take anyone's side but making 40 dmg in a game on WBMM whether you say good or bad is not possible there are players ten times less experienced than bodya who have been playing the game for several years and yet they make more than 40 dmg so short of trolling/feeding I don't see how.

You literally just took a side