Author Topic: TV Programs Recomendations  (Read 1480 times)

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
  • Side: Neutral
TV Programs Recomendations
« on: October 09, 2018, 04:39:18 pm »
So I need a few new series to watch that are on either Netflix , Amazon , NowTV or the Iplayer or some shit like that. :) please help also just put whatever you like down :P

Offline ✠ Connor ✠

• Colonel
    • View Profile
Re: TV Programs Recomendations
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 05:01:48 pm »
Breaking Bad

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2018, 05:08:47 pm »
Depends what sort of thing you liked. Sons of Anarchy is easy watching so I'm watching that at the moment in my lunch breaks at work. It's the sort of thing I can drop for a while and easily pickup so it suits me. I also very much enjoyed Lucifer recently.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2018, 05:24:03 pm »
Depends what sort of thing you liked. Sons of Anarchy is easy watching so I'm watching that at the moment in my lunch breaks at work. It's the sort of thing I can drop for a while and easily pickup so it suits me. I also very much enjoyed Lucifer recently.

I watched lucifer I haven't tried the latest season but it got very repetitive but the first two seasons were very good so may try again.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2018, 05:26:59 pm »

I watched lucifer I haven't tried the latest season but it got very repetitive but the first two seasons were very good so may try again.
When I'm watching stuff at work I tend to prefer things that are easier watching. So I wouldn't watch GoT or Vikings here for example.

Just depends what you're looking for. :)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

yecgga

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2018, 05:43:07 pm »
iCarly  ofc

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
  • Side: Union
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 05:49:49 pm »
If you need some cringe to keep yourself awake, I heavily recommend Riverdale.  For binge-watching I'd suggest Lucifer, Mad Men, or Parks and Rec.  The West Wing is great if you want something very (and I mean VERY) well written.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2018, 05:55:10 pm »
If you're into History I'd also suggest Rome, Band of Brothers and The Pacific.

AeroNinja

« Reply #8 on: October 09, 2018, 06:01:04 pm »
Idk if its still on netflix or tv in general, but I recommend watching Gomorrah. Italian series about the Napoli maffia. Extremely good acting and believable scenes. Not for light hearted people as it can be really cruel at times.

Offline StevenChilton

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2018, 07:00:57 pm »
If you're into History I'd also suggest Rome

Yeah Rome is very good, especially if you can get the unedited first series which has 12 episodes rather than 10. I hope HBO re-visits that after GoT finishes.

The Man in the High Castle just released a third series. Also there's 'You' which is good if you like that kind of thing (it hooks you in even though the subject matter makes it difficult to watch at times, can get a little too creepy...).

I tried watching Mad Men but didn't personally like it. Focuses too little on the advertising and too much on their somewhat boring personal lives for my taste, at least the first four episodes did after which I stopped watching.

Offline тoвi

• Major
  • 9y Rdm ой блять
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9y_Rdm_tobi
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2018, 07:07:19 pm »
Gotham is really good.
Its the pre story about Batman and the Villians in Gotham City.

Offline AccursedGull

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • If you are losing the battle, just win. ~Sun Tzu
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gull ; Broly
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2018, 05:48:02 pm »
La casa de papel (Money heist) is surprisingly good

"Only when a mosquito lands on your balls will you learn to rather use precision than strength"

Offline Riddlez

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Riddlez
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2018, 08:00:57 pm »
 - The Americans
 - Designated Survivor
 - Generation Kill
 - Homeland
 - The Rain
 - The Horn (Documentary series)
 - Altered Carbon
 - Sherlock
 - Lucifer
 - Gotham
 - House of Cards
 - Narcos
 - Hannibal
 - Outlander
 - La Casa de Papel
 - 3%
 - Limitless (not the film, the series)
 - Black Sails
 - Sense8
 - Dark Tourist (Documentary Series)
 - Fire Chasers (Documentary series)
 - Westworld
 - The Good Place
 - The Frankenstein Chronicles
 - 12 Monkeys
 - Shooter
 - Mars
 - Peaky Blinders
 - Travelers
 - Helix
 - Ascension
 - Broadchurch
 - Mindhunter
Probably one of the very few old-timers here who hasn't been a regimental leader.