Author Topic: 23rd Election - May-Jul 2021 Candidates and Discussion  (Read 11939 times)

Offline Piktonss

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: 23rd Election - May-Jul 2021 Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2021, 11:11:02 pm »
Why should you become CR?: I think that my last term has been pretty successful and I believe that the NA community has been more active than it has in a long time.
Only hawkince would try and take credit for something he can't control

Offline Hawkince

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • #Hawince2018 #ImWithHawkince #🅱awkince2018
    • View Profile
  • Nick: lebornjames2007mikaljordan
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2021, 03:28:26 am »
Why should you become CR?: I think that my last term has been pretty successful and I believe that the NA community has been more active than it has in a long time.

haters mad for whatever reason

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2021, 04:00:18 am »

#imwithhawknice

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
  • Side: Neutral
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Copot

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Copot
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2021, 05:56:48 am »

Offline ~Midnight~

• Major General
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2021, 04:16:02 pm »
Scottish Unicorn should run again. Add a lil competition to this.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2021, 04:16:33 pm »
Scottish Unicorn should run again. Add a lil competition to this.

Offline pieter

• Major
  • Bydand
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt-Col_Peter_MacFie
« Reply #23 on: April 22, 2021, 09:45:57 pm »
Name: Pieter
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Aye Captain.

Why should you become CR?:
I have been around for a very long time and know this community extremely well with all its players both on the FSE forums and outside of it.
I am very objective focussed to get the best result possible, for example I have hosted in the past the EIC a tournament which till this date still is being hosted, granted I have not been part of the admin team ever since the first season but the foundations for that tournament which me and Price made are the core of 1v1 rules now a days.
Lately I have shifted my focus on bringing this community something more then just NW with its linebattles, GF's, 1v1's etc. for these events are our very foundation but many of our regimental communities have become so much more then just regiments existing for NW.
I started hosting a modded event every monday at 8 PM, as something to bring a majority of big regiments together that otherwise would face each other in these heated competitions and other events, as something to relax with and bound with one and other.
Together with Price and Tardet I have also been working hard to make a concept for a NW E-Sport and I am very positive that if anyone is going to pull it off it will be us, which will be a major game changer for how NW is going to look like in the future.

To put it short I will try my hardest for all the dedicated competitive players to achieve the competitive game you all have dreamed about, whilst also ensure that the players who play this game on a casual base will have their fun events be it modded events or something outside this game entirely.

*qeue the pirates of the Caribbean*

Let me be your captain as I sail us to glory, plunder and booty lads.
Spoiler
[close]

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?
- I will continue my work with my fellow mates Price and Tardet towards achieving NW E-Sport
- Make sure that the casual players in our community have a place among us, it being in modded and other fun events both in and outside warband, etc.
- A helping hand for anyone who needs it, anything related to regiments, tournaments, communities and more.
- Encourage the competitive scene to keep on doing what we do best, by organising/helping out new and existing tournaments, so we can keep on giving each other the challenges in melee and leading that we as competitive players seek.
- Getting Tardet a proper camera so he can be even more sexy on the stream with Price and myself
- Protecting those who need it from Fietta
Spoiler
[close]

- Last but not least grow my biceps to 22 inches so I can be the papa biceps of the NW community.

And yes I know the last few statements were a bit more banter related, but we need to be serious but also have the occassional banter now and then.

This was your captain speaking over and out.  8)

Online Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #24 on: April 22, 2021, 09:50:49 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2021, 09:53:04 pm »
Name: Pieter
EU or NA?: EU
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: Aye Captain.

Why should you become CR?:
I have been around for a very long time and know this community extremely well with all its players both on the FSE forums and outside of it.
I am very objective focussed to get the best result possible, for example I have hosted in the past the EIC a tournament which till this date still is being hosted, granted I have not been part of the admin team ever since the first season but the foundations for that tournament which me and Price made are the core of 1v1 rules now a days.
Lately I have shifted my focus on bringing this community something more then just NW with its linebattles, GF's, 1v1's etc. for these events are our very foundation but many of our regimental communities have become so much more then just regiments existing for NW.
I started hosting a modded event every monday at 8 PM, as something to bring a majority of big regiments together that otherwise would face each other in these heated competitions and other events, as something to relax with and bound with one and other.
Together with Price and Tardet I have also been working hard to make a concept for a NW E-Sport and I am very positive that if anyone is going to pull it off it will be us, which will be a major game changer for how NW is going to look like in the future.

To put it short I will try my hardest for all the dedicated competitive players to achieve the competitive game you all have dreamed about, whilst also ensure that the players who play this game on a casual base will have their fun events be it modded events or something outside this game entirely.

*qeue the pirates of the Caribbean*

Let me be your captain as I sail us to glory, plunder and booty lads.
Spoiler
[close]

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?
- I will continue my work with my fellow mates Price and Tardet towards achieving NW E-Sport
- Make sure that the casual players in our community have a place among us, it being in modded and other fun events both in and outside warband, etc.
- A helping hand for anyone who needs it, anything related to regiments, tournaments, communities and more.
- Encourage the competitive scene to keep on doing what we do best, by organising/helping out new and existing tournaments, so we can keep on giving each other the challenges in melee and leading that we as competitive players seek.
- Getting Tardet a proper camera so he can be even more sexy on the stream with Price and myself
- Protecting those who need it from Fietta
Spoiler
[close]

- Last but not least grow my biceps to 22 inches so I can be the papa biceps of the NW community.

And yes I know the last few statements were a bit more banter related, but we need to be serious but also have the occassional banter now and then.

This was your captain speaking over and out.  8)

at least i know who im not voting for, btw i like ur video but u didnt understand what elitism means
« Last Edit: April 22, 2021, 09:54:50 pm by Fietta »

Offline Scottish Unicorn

• Most Beloved In All Of NW
  • Senior Moderator
  • Meowing in chat
    • View Profile
    • My Nudes
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2021, 09:54:45 pm »

Offline Tardet

• The NW Historian
  • General
  • Fidelitate et Honore | Fake Hype King
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Tardet
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2021, 09:55:24 pm »

Currently waiting for Maskman's counter offer.
Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often.

Offline maskmanmarks

• Major General
  • Colonel of the 45th Nottinghamshire Regiment
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 45thN_Col_Maskman_Peritz
« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2021, 10:00:54 pm »

Currently waiting for Maskman's counter offer.

https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8rtOELWxUf
So let’s just ignore someone like Maskman who knows next to nothing about leading and the capabilities of regiments performing well in a linebattle type of event.
To state that anyone on a “good day could beat the 77y/15thYR” is just a meme of its own, if that was the case why don't you beat the 77y or 15thYR then!?

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.