Author Topic: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals  (Read 80764 times)

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: [EIC] European Infantry Cup - Season 2 - Main Thread - Semi Finals
« Reply #780 on: July 31, 2018, 08:23:17 pm »
You would just play it on another day. That last sentence is literally stupid. It's like saying "we won't give this play a penalty because he might miss"
What? Not even contextually similar, what you really mean is "Lets gather 30k people back to the stadium (50 in this case) just so he can take a penalty he might miss".

You now understand abit more of where the issue comes from?

As for playing on another day that literally doesn't matter at all.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: July 31, 2018, 08:26:44 pm »
You would just play it on another day. That last sentence is literally stupid. It's like saying "we won't give this play a penalty because he might miss"
What? Not even contextually similar, what you really mean is "Lets gather 30k people back to the stadium (50 in this case) just so he can take a penalty he might miss".

You now understand abit more of where the issue comes from?

As for playing on another day that literally doesn't matter at all.
They are contextually similar. You are ignoring rules because you are saying that we might still lose. Yes, we could do, but it least we would lose fair. If you only enforce the rules when YOU want to then what is the point in even having them?

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • Board Moderator
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: July 31, 2018, 08:30:22 pm »
Toffee I don't think you understand how irrelevant you are being right now so I shall explain it

Gi and Nr12 agreed on the score. Its Final. That literally makes everything else just null. Even if Gi changed his mind, why would Nr12 replay it lol. Then obviously theres the problem about overtime etc. Its just not worth it for anyone.

Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: July 31, 2018, 08:33:02 pm »
Toffee I don't think you understand how irrelevant you are being right now so I shall explain it

Gi and Nr12 agreed on the score. Its Final. That literally makes everything else just null. Even if Gi changed his mind, why would Nr12 replay it lol.
How irrelevant I am being? I played in the match so I think losing to a rulebreak is pretty fucking relevant. You are quite clearly unwilling to enforce your rules. It shouldn't matter what the Nr12 want to do. If they broke a major rule then they shouldn't be awarded the round. It's not that hard to understand. The match should have finished 5-5 and gone into overtime. Even if Gi didn't want to replay it, it's the principle of you enforcing your own ruleset.

Offline ExoticFail

• Major
  • Ik moet masturberen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: "Describe live&amp
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #784 on: July 31, 2018, 08:33:08 pm »
This will be my first comment to this and last. Gi said he is fine with the score, No offence toffee, but since Gi said its alright, your opinion isnt relevant right now. Mistakes happen. You could argue the same way, that the round reset triggered the 96y which made them loose more rounds, since you play worse when you are tilted. Of course im happy NR12 won, the match was definetly a close one, but it is what it is. U cant get the whole match replayed. Decisions have been made during the final, if you are unhappy, maybe host your own tournament and deal with daily bullshit, like you do right now.

GG to the 15th-yr, also thanks to Gi for staying so calm in steam. We even had a nice conversation after the match. I understand the point ofc, but why the fuck would you repeat it constantly when the leader said, he does not want to change the score.
Hauptmann ExoticFail hat wie immer die Lage fest im Griff und verteilt hier die oneklicks
my posts never are irrelevant, they are gods words whom I connect through me,yet some little shit allways deletes my posts here even tho they r bob approved 
They always give me a chuckle that's for sure.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: July 31, 2018, 08:36:00 pm »
Just the principle of shit refereeing and enforcing rules. I wouldn't be that arsed if we lost (which we deserved to) without the rulebreaks and awful decisions. Just stating my opinion at Chriseh's inconsistency on enforcing his rules.

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
« Reply #786 on: July 31, 2018, 09:38:02 pm »
2 matches i do not reff and shit goes down ::) i must just be the best reff

Offline Skittykiller

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Skitty, DOG GAME
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #787 on: July 31, 2018, 09:41:50 pm »
2 matches i do not reff and shit goes down ::) i must just be the best reff

I agree

Offline Phoen!x

• Major
  • RGL Inventor
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: July 31, 2018, 09:57:24 pm »
Spoiler
Thats funny because that rambo shit is exactly what Tav abused of in the NWL final 91st vs K-KA

16:20
Spoiler
[close]

Looks like exotic learned alot from this match lol, even though Tav had the nous to not make it that obvious
You have to imagine: We Germans always sit in a dark room, figuring out a legal limbo to destroy our enemies, because we know for certain, that our normal tactics won't work out. That's why the Wehrmacht tried to build UFOs.
Also analyzing things is our speciality. We watched over 200 demos of regiments playing against each other in order to imitate their ways to win.
If you really think that we care that much to win, I must disappoint you.

All I can say is this: There were no intentions to break the rules from the leadership of the Nr12 and as far as I can judge, ExoticFail did it unintentionally. Many factors played a role in these gabs between the officer and the line. Too much reverses of the line caused a generel gab. I even remember Wüstenwuchs telling Exo, that he was too far away from the line. Also there is always a time gab between communication, when the officer calls for a charge.

I mean there are several excuses that can be brought up in this affair, but we as a regiment listened to the referees since they decided that everything was fine. Indeed the referees made some mistakes, but they are still humans and I personally would like to apologize to the leadership of the 15th YR, because in my opinion at least that one rounds should have been replayed. I hope that there will be no bashing of several individuals, such as the referee or the captain and the Nr12 as a regiment, since we always try to play as fair as we can.

Despite all these matters, I really enjoyed the final and it was quite even, both in melee and shooting, which made it even more enjoyable. I still remember 1v1s like 92nd vs 14e, which were totally onesided although both were considered the best. Zappy played enormously well.
[close]
[...] it was more than 1 round only which shouldve been replayed.

Which one? If you mean the second one, then I refer to my comment where I explain in detail why this rambo complaint is laughable. In general, I'm sorry that this mistake happened and because I would have prefered to win without it. I'd like to apologize for this as well

Offline Jayke

• Major
  • Jayke
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr.55 l Hursty l FP Jayke
« Reply #789 on: August 01, 2018, 01:29:28 am »
Knockout stage was hella rigged anyway my dudes was supposed to be a 18e vs 15th YR final !!

Offline Ricky.

• Captain
  • le faisan enthusiast
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Ricky
« Reply #790 on: August 01, 2018, 01:33:09 am »
Knockout stage was hella rigged anyway my dudes was supposed to be a 18e vs 15th YR final !!

Offline Adam_Reid

• Sergeant Major
  • Top Scot | Super Salty Scot
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Top Scot
« Reply #791 on: August 01, 2018, 02:15:41 am »

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 01, 2018, 04:13:24 am »
toffee really wanting that EIC 1st position on his profile

Offline ~Midnight~

• Board Moderator
  • bring back historical names
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik | 18e
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #793 on: August 01, 2018, 04:41:47 am »
toffee really wanting that EIC 1st position on his profile

Offline DayBoul

• Major
  • question mark
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] DayBoul
« Reply #794 on: August 01, 2018, 09:49:03 am »
Spoiler
Thats funny because that rambo shit is exactly what Tav abused of in the NWL final 91st vs K-KA

16:20
Spoiler
[close]

Looks like exotic learned alot from this match lol, even though Tav had the nous to not make it that obvious
You have to imagine: We Germans always sit in a dark room, figuring out a legal limbo to destroy our enemies, because we know for certain, that our normal tactics won't work out. That's why the Wehrmacht tried to build UFOs.
Also analyzing things is our speciality. We watched over 200 demos of regiments playing against each other in order to imitate their ways to win.
If you really think that we care that much to win, I must disappoint you.

All I can say is this: There were no intentions to break the rules from the leadership of the Nr12 and as far as I can judge, ExoticFail did it unintentionally. Many factors played a role in these gabs between the officer and the line. Too much reverses of the line caused a generel gab. I even remember Wüstenwuchs telling Exo, that he was too far away from the line. Also there is always a time gab between communication, when the officer calls for a charge.

I mean there are several excuses that can be brought up in this affair, but we as a regiment listened to the referees since they decided that everything was fine. Indeed the referees made some mistakes, but they are still humans and I personally would like to apologize to the leadership of the 15th YR, because in my opinion at least that one rounds should have been replayed. I hope that there will be no bashing of several individuals, such as the referee or the captain and the Nr12 as a regiment, since we always try to play as fair as we can.

Despite all these matters, I really enjoyed the final and it was quite even, both in melee and shooting, which made it even more enjoyable. I still remember 1v1s like 92nd vs 14e, which were totally onesided although both were considered the best. Zappy played enormously well.
[close]
[...] it was more than 1 round only which shouldve been replayed.

Which one? If you mean the second one, then I refer to my comment where I explain in detail why this rambo complaint is laughable. In general, I'm sorry that this mistake happened and because I would have prefered to win without it. I'd like to apologize for this as well
By more than 1 I mean the round in which Exotic rambo'd his ass off like there's no tomorrow and the round in which Knightmare """""""accidentaly"""""""" slayed Vortx for no reason

And since the latter ended as a pretty close melee number-wise, one man plus or minus made a big difference, espacially when it was one of our best players being slain
Should've been a revive in the first place, and even when it didn't happen due to Knightmare's autismus it then should've been a round reset, which didn't happen either this time due to both Knightmare and Price's autismus

So that's 2 rounds, which is more than 1
quick maffs
lying requires that one first knows the truth, bullshitting calls for no such precondition - X Æ A-12