Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 721685 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #5445 on: December 18, 2017, 01:44:28 pm »
Not the best showing from FaZe, they did struggle to beat a rank 15 team.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5446 on: January 13, 2018, 04:10:16 am »
I don't know why Valve continually let the major be hosted in the USA. In an ideal world it sounds great until you realise that a stupid amount of the players get their visas rejected. How many team now either can't attend or can't field their full roster? SK, Liquid, Tyloo and now 100Thieves...

Offline Rutger Müller

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ryu? | Fancy?? | Rutger???
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5447 on: January 13, 2018, 08:45:30 pm »
I don't know why Valve continually let the major be hosted in the USA. In an ideal world it sounds great until you realise that a stupid amount of the players get their visas rejected. How many team now either can't attend or can't field their full roster? SK, Liquid, Tyloo and now 100Thieves...
WALL

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #5448 on: January 13, 2018, 08:58:05 pm »
MISFITS HYPE! ;D

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5449 on: January 13, 2018, 09:33:05 pm »
SK and Liquid aren’t VISA issues but nt

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5450 on: January 13, 2018, 09:52:43 pm »
Didn’t say they were, they were two different statements. It’s still the companies decision to not allow the two sides to field their full roster. Valve should have stepped in to allow it or Eleague should have done something about their rule set. My point was that both have contributed to this major losing a lot of its hype and quality due to reasons which simply aren’t good enough.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #5451 on: January 13, 2018, 10:05:36 pm »
Didn’t say they were, they were two different statements. It’s still the companies decision to not allow the two sides to field their full roster. Valve should have stepped in to allow it or Eleague should have done something about their rule set. My point was that both have contributed to this major losing a lot of its hype and quality due to reasons which simply aren’t good enough.
Your entire statement was about the US. You bring up valid points but you never said that before

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5452 on: January 13, 2018, 11:43:21 pm »
I made a completely valid point the first time round. It’s not acceptable that any teams should lose their place because of visa issues. Because of these issues, the major shouldn’t be held in the USA

Offline Fwuffy

• Amazing human being who deserves this title fully
  • General
  • Statue Gaming™
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Toupie
« Reply #5453 on: January 14, 2018, 12:05:18 am »
faze down

Lurvy

« Reply #5454 on: January 14, 2018, 12:06:29 am »
I want Misfits to win, for the history of the game. Sean getting a major would be amazing for CSGO history.

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #5455 on: January 14, 2018, 12:07:54 am »
Shit team anyway.

Very Special Team with its 1-1 match history in the ESEA Open was much better.
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5456 on: January 14, 2018, 01:51:07 am »
I want Misfits to win, for the history of the game. Sean getting a major would be amazing for CSGO history.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #5457 on: January 14, 2018, 03:01:37 am »
i thought 100 thieves was an Asian team but once I looked them up I didn’t feel bad for them anymore
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline William

• Major General
  • What doth life?
    • View Profile
    • Youtube Channel where I upload NW and M&B
  • Nick: CluelessWill
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5458 on: January 14, 2018, 06:09:34 am »
i thought 100 thieves was an Asian team but once I looked them up I didn’t feel bad for them anymore
I'd rather cheer for FNX then Cold is who is the cockiest motherfucker on the planet. I get that he's number 1 but damn, just stop dude
Check out my YT channel where I post NW www.youtube. com/c/CluelessWill
Spoiler
god damn, Anthony is smart, he was able to get the shit AEF to tie with the best reg in the game. The tactical geniusness needed to pull off such a feat is insane. He's the Erwin Rommel of NW.
i always get an erection when i check my subscrptions and see that phresh cluelesswill vid
It won't be FSE developing it, so it will come out!
[close]

Lurvy

« Reply #5459 on: January 14, 2018, 05:03:38 pm »
Cold never brags. I think you just dislike Brazilians.  ::)