Author Topic: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive  (Read 722611 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
« Reply #5400 on: December 12, 2017, 07:26:45 pm »
ScreaM is better historically and in statistics, Byali has better spray control

Spray control and aim are different. Scream has never been known for his sprays.
True, but spray control is a part of aim

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
« Reply #5401 on: December 12, 2017, 07:36:22 pm »
I looked at their results on HLTV from October to now. SK won all of their three titles with Boltz, not Felps. Their series wins all come from epicenter onwards which is Boltz time. Sk have won more, done more.

Except they haven't for the past three months. I still don't see where you got those 7 Bo3 wins.
In the last three months SK have won three titles and a similar number of series to FaZe. I would actually say they have more merit result wise with the series because they won two bo5s and beat FaZe twice. Just look on SKs HLTV page.

If you look at the past three months It's FaZe being #1 by a small margin. If you look at the past two months then I'd give SK the clear #1 spot. The criteria is set on a three month span dating back September 11th till December 11th. FaZe being #1 on that list is justified even if it's by a small margin. No point in continuing this considering neither of us is willing to shift in this discourse.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5402 on: December 12, 2017, 07:38:06 pm »
ScreaM is better historically and in statistics, Byali has better spray control

Spray control and aim are different. Scream has never been known for his sprays.
True, but spray control is a part of aim

Yes. Mechanical and Tracing aim both correlate to Aim. ScreaM and Get_Right are best examples of both aspects of aim.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
« Reply #5403 on: December 12, 2017, 07:42:58 pm »
I looked at their results on HLTV from October to now. SK won all of their three titles with Boltz, not Felps. Their series wins all come from epicenter onwards which is Boltz time. Sk have won more, done more.

Except they haven't for the past three months. I still don't see where you got those 7 Bo3 wins.
In the last three months SK have won three titles and a similar number of series to FaZe. I would actually say they have more merit result wise with the series because they won two bo5s and beat FaZe twice. Just look on SKs HLTV page.

If you look at the past three months It's FaZe being #1 by a small margin. If you look at the past two months then I'd give SK the clear #1 spot. The criteria is set on a three month span dating back September 11th till December 11th. FaZe being #1 on that list is justified even if it's by a small margin. No point in continuing this considering neither of us is willing to shift in this discourse.
I just honestly can’t believe that you’re putting FaZe number one without any justification for it

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
  • Best Czech player on the Moon. uaa
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oubliette*******
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #5404 on: December 12, 2017, 07:59:58 pm »
Give yourself a smack, IDIOT.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5405 on: December 12, 2017, 10:22:03 pm »
Toffee and Marceaux should be friends

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5406 on: December 12, 2017, 10:24:32 pm »
Toffee and Marceaux should be friends
Why's that?

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5407 on: December 13, 2017, 01:11:22 am »
You both argue incessantly, are blind to anything anyone else says, focus on strawmen and seem to have the same favourite past time

Offline Marceaux

• Donator
  • Je suis immortel.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 1er_Capitaine_Marceaux
« Reply #5408 on: December 13, 2017, 01:19:21 am »
You both argue incessantly, are blind to anything anyone else says, focus on strawmen and seem to have the same favourite past time

Lol but Toffee has a great point, how can you possibly rank FaZe above SK? It literally makes no sense i don't care how you wanna try and imagine it.

And everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Who's to say otherwise? :)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5409 on: December 13, 2017, 11:03:32 am »
Not really, I backed up my points with statistics and facts. I haven’t straw manned any of his arguments. So please give an example of how I’ve done that or are you just chatting shite?

Offline Nero_

• Lieutenant General
  • fatal not fictitious
    • View Profile
  • Nick: wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
« Reply #5410 on: December 13, 2017, 11:10:03 am »
thorin's opinion is faze #1

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5411 on: December 13, 2017, 12:16:15 pm »

Which is justified. Next event will be the decider.
One of the best side blockers in the game. Often reffered as 'the Sideblock King'.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5412 on: December 13, 2017, 12:32:49 pm »

Which is justified. Next event will be the decider.
Stats say otherwise

Offline Kore

• The Sideblock King
  • Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5413 on: December 13, 2017, 12:49:02 pm »
No

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5414 on: December 13, 2017, 03:42:26 pm »
Not really, I backed up my points with statistics and facts. I haven’t straw manned any of his arguments. So please give an example of how I’ve done that or are you just chatting shite?

You botched your "Facts" and "Statistics" twice.