Author Topic: Community Rep Thread (September-October)  (Read 46282 times)

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Community Rep Thread (September-October)
« Reply #195 on: September 07, 2016, 07:30:01 pm »
There isn't anything wrong with posting here but what Duuring is saying is that you shouldn't expect that you'll be successful because it's a privately owned server. The 63e don't have to do anything that they don't want to do.

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #196 on: September 07, 2016, 07:34:01 pm »
Getting their rules changed iant the only possibility we are discussing though. However, it is definitely worth talking about because it would be the best way to solve the issue.

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #197 on: September 07, 2016, 07:39:24 pm »
Getting their rules changed iant the only possibility we are discussing though. However, it is definitely worth talking about because it would be the best way to solve the issue.

I mean you would have to talk to the reasonable people in the community and not the trolls and people who dont even play the game that much about the issues.  Just saying ::)  To listen to the trolls who slam 63e would kinda be pointless since most of them dont even play the game that much.   8)

But than again.....where to find those people lol.

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: September 07, 2016, 07:41:17 pm »
edited. said what i said

There isn't anything wrong with posting here but what Duuring is saying is that you shouldn't expect that you'll be successful because it's a privately owned server. The 63e don't have to do anything that they don't want to do.

When we tried talking about the other possibilities, you changed the narrative back to changing a private server instead of the other possibilities.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2016, 07:43:55 pm by GeneralSquirts »

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #199 on: September 07, 2016, 07:50:02 pm »
Does squirts even have a say about the server? Like even if squirts wanted to would he be able to change the server rules?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Shadow

• Former Moderator
  • Decorated Soldier, Validated Commander, GHTG
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Shadow
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #200 on: September 07, 2016, 08:15:10 pm »
I think it's pretty safe to say that the 63e are not changing their stance on their server. It seems like the most appropriate action would be to explore other options (regarding the server), as been stated before.

Unless Karth or another individual is able to make a decision on behalf of Karth, you all could chat offline (aka Steam or TS, etc) to get the best course of action.
FSE Head Moderator, Feb 2018 - Apr 2022
FSE Community Moderator, Oct 2015 - Feb 2018

FSE Discord Moderator, Dec 2018 - Present

Former Leutnant 19te Prussian Infantry || Feel free to contact me on Steam here

Join the FSE Discord here!

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: September 07, 2016, 08:26:15 pm »
Does squirts even have a say about the server? Like even if squirts wanted to would he be able to change the server rules?

No, that is a different process on it's own. I may have a say on it if the discussion came up (most likely never), but the final decision doesn't fall down on only my thoughts.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: September 07, 2016, 09:11:17 pm »
I think it's pretty safe to say that the 63e are not changing their stance on their server. It seems like the most appropriate action would be to explore other options (regarding the server), as been stated before.

Unless Karth or another individual is able to make a decision on behalf of Karth, you all could chat offline (aka Steam or TS, etc) to get the best course of action.
Just delete forum if there is nothing we can use it for cheese pizza fanboy

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #203 on: September 07, 2016, 10:29:35 pm »

No thanks. This forum was designed to be a community gathering space, where we could discuss things like this. If you want a forum filled with fairies and rainbows this isn't the place for you.
This thread is for the NA community to discuss things with the CR; no matter how far we get to solving problems, open discussion like this is very helpful.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline AP0CALYPS3

• Colonel
  • Luck is for Risk because he is bad at SMITE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Memefried
« Reply #204 on: September 07, 2016, 10:46:53 pm »
I dont think telling the community to stop being so triggered is going to make people less triggered

actually I think its doing quite the opposite.

Offline junedragon

• Colonel
  • Nr2, 29th, PLG, 63e, Team Canada, 4eme
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: September 07, 2016, 10:58:08 pm »
I dont think telling the community to stop being so triggered is going to make people less triggered

actually I think its doing quite the opposite.

b- but but but but but it worked for malakith... oh... right...
Why am I still here

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #206 on: September 07, 2016, 11:18:39 pm »

I mean you would have to talk to the reasonable people in the community and not the trolls and people who dont even play the game that much about the issues.  Just saying ::)  To listen to the trolls who slam 63e would kinda be pointless since most of them dont even play the game that much.   8)

But than again.....where to find those people lol.

Bean is right, how can you even expect us to open an eyelid to your concerns when, the said concerns are being put forward by a group of hateful, irrational individuals, who have an obvious prejudice towards the 63e that extends further than us simply owning a Siege server. If you want meaningful discussion to take place then gather a group of people who think objectively, have a genuine concern for the community and who are still active in the game. Otherwise you guys are just wasting your time.

With regards to the server. I really don't see why we should sacrifice the effort we have put in to make that server successful just so lazy individuals can profit of out success. As I have said before every person here has the ability to do what we have done but they need to dedicate a certain amount of time and effort in the same way that countless 63e NCOs/COs and members have done over the years, in order to achieve success. You can't just sit on a forum and whine and expect things to magically happen, you guys have to be proactive.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #207 on: September 07, 2016, 11:31:35 pm »
You guys are missing the connection here and mislabelling this. The reasons we stated are why we are slamming the 63e, not because of any special dislike. To tell you the truth I enjoyed being in the 63e, but the shit being pulled by the 63e is why I took that side. If solutions were proposed, debated, and then put in place, there wouldn't be any "hate" towards the 63e.
And you say it's irrational: it's completely rational to, as a community, announce displeasure towards the actions of a certain group.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline Munj

• Second Lieutenant
  • Steam name: [63e] Munj
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 63e_Cpt_Munj
« Reply #208 on: September 07, 2016, 11:47:35 pm »
You guys are missing the connection here and mislabelling this. The reasons we stated are why we are slamming the 63e, not because of any special dislike. To tell you the truth I enjoyed being in the 63e, but the shit being pulled by the 63e is why I took that side. If solutions were proposed, debated, and then put in place, there wouldn't be any "hate" towards the 63e.
And you say it's irrational: it's completely rational to, as a community, announce displeasure towards the actions of a certain group.

In all fairness I am not directing my previous reply to all who are opposed to the 63e or have brought up a concern they have about us. At the end of the day criticism, as long as it is constructive, is healthy and I welcome it. That being said certain individuals have posted here out of pure prejudice against the 63e, it is to those people that my previous reply was aimed. The people who have made genuinely valid points, I (and I'm sure other 63e officers) have read and thought about them seriously.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #209 on: September 07, 2016, 11:54:03 pm »

In all fairness I am not directing my previous reply to all who are opposed to the 63e or have brought up a concern they have about us. At the end of the day criticism, as long as it is constructive, is healthy and I welcome it. That being said certain individuals have posted here out of pure prejudice against the 63e, it is to those people that my previous reply was aimed. The people who have made genuinely valid points, I (and I'm sure other 63e officers) have read and thought about them seriously.
the last time theodin posted constructive criticism of a 63e event he was banned off the forums :(
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time