Author Topic: Community Rep Thread (September-October)  (Read 45710 times)

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Community Rep Thread (September-October)
« Reply #105 on: September 06, 2016, 09:01:57 pm »
Last night I also asked dodge if he has anyone in his regiment that was originally in the 63e. He said he didn't and a large portion of the players in his regiment are newer to the game. I was thinking how come?? It isnt like The 63e do a fabulous job retaining all the recruits they get so it seems to me the recruits by the game, go on 63e siege, get recruited by 63e, play in a few linebattles, dont get individual experiance because there are so many of them and then quit the game because they are board. Where as when people join smaller regiments alot of the time they are treated better because the recruits mean more to the regiment and they feel apart of the community and they continue to play the game and the NA community grows! That is why I feel like the 63e siege needs to be opened. It is not about one regiment is about the community!
Spoiler
[close]
huh

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #106 on: September 06, 2016, 09:04:18 pm »
Not responding to you anymore maccle cause it's obvious trolling / not responding with an actual solution. Only person at this point who actually is caring is other than me is Ap0c, that shows why the community is failing.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
  • Nick: AsianP
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #107 on: September 06, 2016, 09:05:28 pm »
Squirts you're going full defense mode. Like a chihuahua backed into a corner...
Don't tell me that I am acting as a child. You're a hypocrite and far worse than I am. What I am simply trying to put out there is that the largest regiment possibly in the game currently is not adding to the competitive pool. A reason for alot of people leaving the game and losing interest is either

1) They realize the game isn't for them anymore and move on.
2) Never have events (especially 1v1's). These types of events are what people enjoy the most from what I have seen.

Regiments sometimes also depend solely on 1v1's because most events are not run well. However, I did enjoy bean's event last night. Refusing to 1v1 people, especially regiments you know love to 1v1 and depend on 1v1's shows that you don't care about the community or the regiments that want to do so.

Also when I started losing I didn't stop challenging regiments. I continued until we would win and still challenge all the regiments I can find.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:07:10 pm by AsianP »
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #108 on: September 06, 2016, 09:05:37 pm »
Oh my god Squirts has his head so far up his ass it's unreal. I don't know why anyone is trying to communicate with this ape.
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #109 on: September 06, 2016, 09:10:48 pm »
Squirts you're going full defense mode. Like a chihuahua backed into a corner...
Don't tell me that I am acting as a child. You're a hypocrite and far worse than I am. What I am simply trying to put out there is that the largest regiment possibly in the game currently is not adding to the competitive pool. A reason for alot of people leaving the game and losing interest is either

2) Never have events (especially 1v1's). These types of events are what people enjoy the most from what I have seen.

Regiments sometimes also depend solely on 1v1's because most events are not run well. However, I did enjoy bean's event last night. Refusing to 1v1 people, especially regiments you know love to 1v1 and depend on 1v1's shows that you don't care about the community or the regiments that want to do so.

Also when I started losing I didn't stop challenging regiments. I continued until we would win and still challenge all the regiments I can find.
Asian has said this before, but the 1er and 71st are in full agreement on this.
Again, the 63e says it wants to help the community, while doing nothing productive to help the community. Great job!

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: September 06, 2016, 09:13:15 pm »

Refusing to 1v1 people, especially regiments you know love to 1v1 and depend on 1v1's shows that you don't care about the community or the regiments that want to do so.

Stop with that. Regiments that solely depend on 1v1s are literally the groups of veterans that don't care about the game anymore / melee fiends. We don't have to appeal to the 3-4 regiments that do that.

What I am simply trying to put out there is that the largest regiment possibly in the game currently is not adding to the competitive pool. .... A reason for alot of people leaving the game and losing interest is either

So you're saying that us choosing to stop an event we have on a certain day to go to another one where we can probably front about 25-30 guys to do a 1v1 against a handful of certain regiments that only do that certain type of event is killing the community. Erm... No.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: September 06, 2016, 09:14:43 pm »
The 63e is not the only regiment that is doing this (I can name quite a few). However seeing that you guys are the largest, it seems necessary to talk about this since the subject has come up. No, its not melee fiends that want to only melee. 1v1's have always been the basic and best form of competitive play in this mod. Has always been that way and will never changed. From MM to NW 1v1's have been the centerpiece.
1st Place Vetro's Old Fashion 2v2 (Team Bird: AsianP, Armada), 1st Place Dan's Ultimate Dueling Tournament VIII, 1st Place 5v5 Groupfighting Tournament (TeamGG), 1st Place 8v8 Groupfighting Tournament (Tier 1), 2nd Place 2v2 Tournament (Old School), 3rd Place 1v1 Duel Tournament, 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S5 (NA 91st), 1st Place Undefeated NANWL S6 (3eVolt), 2nd Place TNWL S2 Pro League (58eme), 2nd Place NAPL S2 (3eVolt),  1st Place NA Regimental Groupfighting League(3eVolt), 1st Place Napoleonic War's Golden League (42nd), 2nd Place OG Mudbone 1v1 Duel Tournament

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: September 06, 2016, 09:15:53 pm »
The 63e is not the only regiment that is doing this (I can name quite a few). However seeing that you guys are the largest, it seems necessary to talk about this since the subject has come up.

But regardless, we're fronting the same numbers as anyone else. So realistically we aren't the only ones to blame because as you just said, others are doing it. So address it as such and not just an issue with the 63e. Thank you.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: September 06, 2016, 09:18:18 pm »
The 63e are the worst offenders when it comes to selective 1v1's. Also, the issue on the 63e and the community has come up. Which is why we are talking about it. Its a constructive argument. Want to solve issues? Especially with the community? Then listen to what people are saying and stop ignoring us.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
« Reply #114 on: September 06, 2016, 09:21:01 pm »
The best thing to do when a community of people who all hate each other presents jointly a list of grievances is pay attention, and realize that they may be right and you may be wrong.
One regiment does not make a community. When the community has issues with one regiment, than you have a problem. I hope you realize that this is serious stuff, and you shouldn't come up with fallacious bullshit for the sake of it.

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: September 06, 2016, 09:22:00 pm »
The 63e is the worst offenders when it comes to selective 1v1's. Also, the issue on the 63e and the community has come up. Which is why we are talking about it. Its a constructive argument. Want to solve issues? Especially with the community? Then listen to what people are saying and stop ignoring us.

We can choose whether to take a 1v1 or not. Again, you ask for a 1v1 and expect a regiment to front the guys and skip the event they have planned for that day when they have more fun doing a linebattle or whatever is planned? No, it doesn't work that way pal. That's not killing a community. That's your regiment having to fight the same people and not like the fact people don't want to do what your regiment wants to do, so hop off with that shit somewhere else. Ain't repeating it again, you can't force anyone to do whatever it is you want if they don't like it. That's like the 63e inviting you to our events, and then you decline because you don't like big 200 man linebattles, but instead of us moving on with it we just choose to complain about the fact you just declined our invitation. Like listen to yourself. Lol.

Offline Vortecks

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3eVolt_LtCol_Vortex
« Reply #116 on: September 06, 2016, 09:24:32 pm »
Asian and Theodin, I don't think he's even reading what you guys are saying.
Like my daddy always said, you always gotta get the nut.

Offline AsianP

• Major
  • Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: September 06, 2016, 09:26:17 pm »
As expected. It's like talking to a brick wall  :'(
Spoiler
[close]

Offline Bravescot

• The WoR Avatar Guy
  • Donator
  • The rank icon guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: September 06, 2016, 09:28:20 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
At least the brick wall can't talk back

Offline GeneralSquirts

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • some pleb
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: September 06, 2016, 09:29:56 pm »
Spoiler

[close]
At least the brick wall can't talk back

Bravescot, aren't you the guy who copy and pastes boards on this forum and uses them for the War of Rights boards you moderate?

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=5635.0

http://www.warofrightsforum.com/showthread.php?956-Read-before-forming-a-unit

« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 09:31:27 pm by GeneralSquirts »