Author Topic: 2nd Term - NW Community Representatives Applications!  (Read 6762 times)

Offline Refleax

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
    • Flying Squirrel Entertainment
  • Nick: Refleax
  • Side: Neutral
2nd Term - NW Community Representatives Applications!
« on: March 29, 2013, 11:43:22 pm »
2nd Term - NW Community Representatives Applications!

Hey Everyone,

Here we are again, this time for the second term of community reps to put themselves forward for election. The last group of 10 worked admirably in the interests of the community as a whole, and we hope that the next group of you will prove to be just as enthusiastic and competent in improving the forums and game for the community you represent.

Application Form

Please fill in the below form to apply. Thanks, and good luck to those who apply!

Form

Username:

Steamname:

Why do you think you can speak for the community?

Process

1st Step: People apply in this thread.

2nd Step: We will add every applicant to a massive poll, and everyone will be given one vote.

3rd Step: The top ten voted will be made the representatives.

Who can Apply?

Anyone on the forums can apply for this position - Anyone. This includes but is not limited to:

1. Previous Community Representatives (You may run for community representative as many times as you like).

2. Global Moderators and Game Admins (On the Official Servers).

3. Regiment members (Regardless of rank or time spent in the regiment).

However, it is worth noting that only you are allowed to make your own application - you are not allowed to make applications for other people, and other people may not make applications for you. This means that members who are muted or banned during the application phase will not be able to run for Community Representative - So, behave!

Voting will commence in one week (from the date of this post).

We hope you’ve enjoyed the changes implemented by the last term of Community Representatives, and we wish you good luck in the coming election.

Regards,
The FSE Administration
« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 11:47:56 pm by Refleax »
May good health be yours.

Offline Kitty

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 84e_SoP_Kitty
Re: NW Community Representatives Applications
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2013, 11:48:00 pm »
Username: Kitty

Steamname: sarinchen87

Why do you think you can speak for the community? Because i think i know what majority of the community want and i have the best ways of pulling wishes through...

Offline Blobmania

• Major
  • Damn Sexy.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Blobmania
Re: 2nd Term - NW Community Representatives Applications!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2013, 11:50:54 pm »
Good luck to all who apply.
Spoiler
[close]

If a cat sits in a box in the woods and no-one is around to hear it, is it alive?

Offline Malakith

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2013, 11:51:07 pm »
Username: Malakith

Steamname: https://steamcommunity.com/id/malakith/

Having been a community representative last time around I believe I provided a good service to those I represented, evidence of which can be found on post 2 and 3 of https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=3631.0

I wish to continue this work in the future and hope you agree that I carried out the role to the best of my ability.

Offline Matthew

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • ლ(◕◡◕ლ) oly gaym y u heff 2 b med
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Matthew ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2013, 11:55:53 pm »
Username: Matthew

Steamname: (UMC) Matthew

Why would I be good for this role: I have been in this community for a good amount of time but have never really followed or associated myself with any big powerful members I share the same worries and concerns as most other regular members ,  I think things through and and discuss my arguments and make sure to look at them from a different view point and multiple perspectives,  overall I feel I would be in a very good position to articulate the concerns of most people and represent most people and their values.
"A Boss in Heaven is the best excuse for a boss on earth, therefore If God did exist, he would have to be abolished." - Mikhail Bakunin
"Dispassionate, fair, equal"
Oh you wanted a serious response, why didn't you just say so.
b2e98ad6f6eb8508dd6a14cfa704bad7f05f6fb

Offline Rackio

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Rackio
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2013, 12:17:27 am »
Username: Rackio

Steamname: Rackio

Well i have lots of free time in which to act busy when im really not. so sounds like the job for me
I'll always be sympathetic to your plight, Rackio. Probably not enough to act, but enough to care.

Offline Fortune

• Donator
  • Procrastinating the day away
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Fortune/Blokkermedewerker
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2013, 12:24:54 am »
Username: Fortune

Steamname: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lFortune/

Why do you think you can speak for the community? I am an active member in the community and I try to be around as much as possible. I am a rational, logical and mature person and it is my believe that these are core traits required for a proper community representative.

Offline Millander

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2013, 12:25:02 am »
Username: Commander Millander

Steamname: [1stFKI] Millander

I have been in the community for a very long time. I have seen the NA community change from a single Friday event a week where you could fit every NA regiment onto one 250 slot server to 1,000 playing on Tuesdays and Fridays. I am very proud of this evolution and im happy I have been able to help in small ways such as Creating the first North American Tuesday event.

During my term if you folk deem me worthy of being a representatives for the NA community I will do everything in my power to better it with the help of you guys, the community. Any grievances or questions that you will have can be brought up to me through simply steaming me or pming me through this forum.

I eagerly await the communities decision. ~ Millander 
Of course, I also think lines should be able to move in double rank without having emotional breakdowns.

Offline Gokiller

• Almost Pride of Ni
  • Major General
  • Bydand in the chat lads!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2013, 01:48:56 am »
Why not...

Username: Gokiller

Steamname: miketensen (aka) Gokiller

I've been around this community for more then 2 years by now, I've seen how the community works, and I've actively taken part in the community for that time being. During that time, I also got know a lot of people in the community from various sides, and I am therefor quite sure that I will be enable to first of all avaible to everyone and hear their grievances, and to help them.

Thanks for your time,

Gokiller

Offline James Grant

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2013, 02:47:30 am »
Username:James Grant

Steamname:jez93

Honestly, I'm not entirely certain, last time round I was set to it and determined to do so but since then I've taken a backseat, avoiding arguments a tad more. I would also say leading my own regiment has made me a tad more respectful of other CO's.

Anyway,vote for me or don't vote it makes little difference to me. I reckon I'd do a good job of being a rep and at the end of the day if I don't make it I don't mind, and if I do I'll try do some good for this broken community.

Offline Johan

• Captain
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [5teFKI]_Oberst_Johann
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2013, 10:49:52 am »
Username: Johan

Steamname: AG_163

Why do you think you can speak for the community?:

Honestly because i think i could do the job. Been around the community for about a year now, seen alot of stuff happen even if i dont post as much as i check the forums. If i do get elected i will do my best to help the community with just about everything. I am ready to spend alot of time into it so that's why i think i can speak for the community.

Offline Kator Viridian

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2013, 04:26:07 pm »
Username: Kator Viridian

Steamname: kator_viridian

Why do you think you can speak for the community?:

Quite a lot of people are saying they can "Do the job" but are unwilling to take part in those discussions whilst they don't have the title, after suggesting several things to be dicussed by the Community Reps already as well as suggesting courses of actions and gathering information ... I would find myself more than fit for the job without actually needing a title anyway.

There are quite a lot of Regimental leaders applying, but most of them would seem to be caring about their own rather than the community as a whole due to a lack of interaction with it, whilst I do not post 100 posts a day of spam I do focus on talking to reigmental leaders and regimental members through teamspeak, spending a fair amount of time with regiments like the 5th Brigade, Drabant and Brunswick Uhlans.

Job Jobbed.

Offline Stunned Lime

• Major
  • Hella O's
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2013, 04:41:14 pm »
Form

Username: Stunned Lime

Steamname: [75th]Stunned Lime[11thNY] https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198047864610

I have been in this community for a very long time , I have seen how things go and I know how hard it can be to run a regiment. My goal is to make this community a brighter place by aiding fellow regiment members/leaders and stop the things that ruin the community. I am no longer the Lime that argues , I have resolved all previous issues with regiments like the 79th etc. etc. I wish to help this community grow and make it a gaming community of which we shall all be proud of. Another thing I wish to stop in this community is corruption,trolling,regiment jumping and alot more. I want to stop all arguments on forums and keep them to teamspeak discussions,private messages and steam. This community and it's forums needs to be a fun and interesting place for everyone, not full of arguments and mad people.

-Lime

« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 10:01:13 pm by Stunned Lime »

Offline Crusader

• First Lieutenant
  • EU Senior Admin of NW, Saturday Linebattle Hoster
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_King_Adminborn_Crusader
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2013, 09:00:56 pm »
Username: Crusader

Steamname: fieldtoby

Well there was once a time where i remember the server struggled to get 20 people on. Since MM's release not only have i stuck through thick and thin i have also dedicated the last few years in service to the mod and now the DLC. I was one of the original people that started up weekly linebattles and continued to host these and lead this with Highlander back in the ol MM days, since then linebattles have grown and i can proudly boast hosting the Saturday Linebattle which regularly exceeds 4 servers and beyond, with a total cap of ~1100 players.

Not only have i hosted the Saturday Linebattle for 2 years but i have also been an admin for longer than 2 years and have recently been made the new EU Senior Admin slot where i continue to work to fulfill server needs, ban and unban requests, and v.soon admin applications, i believe that i know what the community wishes for and how best to approach and resolve these issues.

Furthermore i am constantly on the forums, browsing, posting and just reading which gives me a better understanding of both POV and allows me to already consider community issues,

Thank you for your consideration,

Crusader
I hereby present Crusader with the Blobdominican medal for Bravery above and beyond the call of duty in his role as AdminBorn of the FSE servers. We have also arranged some lovely flowers & a kitten to commemorate the occasion.
Thanks Crusader for all of your work in the community!
[/quote]

Offline Joker

• Donator
  • Face it Bats, you'd be lost without me
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 88th_Major_Joker
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2013, 10:56:41 pm »
Goodluck to anyone applying!