Author Topic: 26th Election: Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion  (Read 6549 times)

Offline Cookie_x

• Private
  • 17e CplFo, Old 57e Lt-Col, 77y SSGrd, 16th Carry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Cookie
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 26th Election: Feb-Apr Candidates and Discussion
« Reply #60 on: January 25, 2022, 10:24:44 pm »
Name: 

Saxon

EU or NA?:   

EU

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:

Yes

Why should you become CR?: 

#1 I am not Vegi or Snowwi. Toxic child with the brain of a 5 year old or Vegi? No thanks. I've only been banned from FSE once for breaking German law.

#2 I get shit done. Border walls? Done. Great leap forward? Famine. I grew up under the glorious shadow of King Kaide v Marks feud, we are not the same.

What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term?

1 - Everything anyone else would do but better, and in a racially ambiguous (hate to even use his name, fuck) way.

2 - Bring back some mental stability in the community and make you all come to your senses. The SJW side of this community has gone to far - we will make them scared again. Together.

Can you trust the man below me? I can't. This is a serious application.

"The only trustworthy guy in the community" - Bodya

Giorno

« Reply #61 on: January 25, 2022, 10:32:34 pm »
Name: 

Saxon

EU or NA?:   

EU

Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?:

Yes

#1 I am not Vegi or Snowwi. Toxic child with the brain of a 5 year old or Vegi? No thanks. I've only been banned from FSE once for breaking German law.

#2 I get shit done. Border walls? Done. Great leap forward? Famine. I grew up under the glorious shadow of King Kaide v Marks feud, we are not the same.

1 - Everything anyone else would do but better, and in a racially ambiguous (hate to even use his name, fuck) way.

2 - Bring back some mental stability in the community and make you all come to your senses. The SJW side of this community has gone to far - we will make them scared again. Together.

He might have the facilities for this job; he runs a groupfighting team with many openly disabled members. Much respect to you Saxon.

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
  • Side: Union
« Reply #62 on: January 25, 2022, 10:33:16 pm »
Name: Red
EU or NA?: Eu
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: i'm aware of everything
Why should you become CR?: I'm the most impartial and clever guy in the community. I should be CR because i will make sure that nobody is gonna cheat or drop the n-word like blitzkrieg do. I'm also a member of animals gf team which is the most serious team ever made in the game. I've been referee many times during 2020 and 2021 so we can clearly see that responsabilities dont make me scary. I like chocolate bars.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will make people change tier list to put hireaper higher. This poor dude is tryharding so he needs recognition. Finally, i will make sure that the relation between eu and na are good. Na's are getting insulted by eu's because they eat too much big macs. So i will be the first fighter against fat shaming

Offline Cookie_x

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 25, 2022, 10:33:35 pm »
Name: 

Saxon

EU or NA?:   

EU

Yes

He might have the facilities for this job; he runs a groupfighting team with many openly disabled members. Much respect to you Saxon.

+1 as one of  the disabled members of the team he is a great mom

Offline Smylie

• Captain
  • Cool Kid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Smylie
« Reply #64 on: January 25, 2022, 10:34:06 pm »
Spoiler
Name: 

Saxon

EU or NA?:   

EU

Yes

[close]
Why aren't you in DwC?

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 25, 2022, 10:34:24 pm »
Spoiler
Name: 

Saxon

EU or NA?:   

EU

Yes

[close]

Honestly an understatement but thank you
>always high
>GOAT

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 25, 2022, 10:34:55 pm »
Spoiler
Are you aware that the position of Community Representative is one of trust and confidence, and do you understand you can be punished for breaking that trust?: i'm aware of everything
Why should you become CR?: I'm the most impartial and clever guy in the community. I should be CR because i will make sure that nobody is gonna cheat or drop the n-word like blitzkrieg do. I'm also a member of animals gf team which is the most serious team ever made in the game. I've been referee many times during 2020 and 2021 so we can clearly see that responsabilities dont make me scary. I like chocolate bars.
What are one or two things you commit to doing as CR this term? I will make people change tier list to put hireaper higher. This poor dude is tryharding so he needs recognition. Finally, i will make sure that the relation between eu and na are good. Na's are getting insulted by eu's because they eat too much big macs. So i will be the first fighter against fat shaming
[close]

almost lost to me in a ft7 while i was baked

cant represent me with that performance :)
>always high
>GOAT

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 25, 2022, 10:38:03 pm »
Spoiler
[close]

almost lost to me in a ft7 while i was baked

cant represent me with that performance :)
i'm just the best CR community will have in his history

Offline Conway121

• Private
  • HA GAAAAYYYYYYYYY
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 18e_SoD_Conway
« Reply #68 on: January 25, 2022, 10:38:27 pm »
deffo votie vote
BBBOOOOSSSSHHHHH

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 25, 2022, 10:39:14 pm »
deffo votie vote
¨thank you for the fact u voted for me friend

Offline herp

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: January 25, 2022, 10:39:35 pm »
Name: 

Saxon

EU or NA?:   

EU

Yes

Vote for Saxon - Lee Rigby

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 25, 2022, 10:43:47 pm »
Spoiler
Name: 

Saxon

EU or NA?:   

EU

Yes

[close]

Thank u for ur service
>always high
>GOAT

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Reply #72 on: January 25, 2022, 10:43:53 pm »
Name: 

Saxon

EU or NA?:   

EU

Yes

herp's first fse post ever in support of saxon as well

Offline Cookie_x

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 25, 2022, 10:45:05 pm »
Name: 

Saxon

EU or NA?:   

EU

Yes

I honestly have been a fan of this guy for so long  he is great - Mohammed Emwazi

Offline Saxon

• Captain
  • Resident Stoner
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: January 25, 2022, 10:45:44 pm »
Ok guys I appreciate all of this sudden support on FSE and TS since I announced my intention to become CR. Really I did not expect this - so thank you.

But also,

>always high
>GOAT