Author Topic: Daniel [Nr2 and General NW stuff]  (Read 20487 times)

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 92nd_Lt_Ambiguous
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Alaxedia [15th YR and General NW stuff]
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2016, 11:38:21 am »
I am having some issues when rendering my videos where it becomes pixelated from time to time, does anyne here know of a fix. Thanks. I use Sony Vegas Pro 12.0 with the Internet 720p60fps rendering settings with no Resample at all. Still it has pixelation issues. So if anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated ^^

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2016, 04:26:33 pm »
I used to have this issue but my friend helped me fix it but that was like two years back and I don't have contact with him anymore, sorry  :'(
click here to join the 84th

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2016, 05:01:20 pm »
rip ;_;

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2016, 05:06:53 pm »
I use Windows Movie Maker and everything works here

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2016, 05:11:53 pm »
Thats for nubs, Sony vegas is where its at :D

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2016, 09:27:58 pm »
New vid ^^

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2016, 05:32:22 pm »
sick new video m8, line only LB?
click here to join the 84th

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2016, 07:30:58 am »
yes

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2016, 08:23:12 am »
I am having some issues when rendering my videos where it becomes pixelated from time to time, does anyne here know of a fix. Thanks. I use Sony Vegas Pro 12.0 with the Internet 720p60fps rendering settings with no Resample at all. Still it has pixelation issues. So if anyone can help me out that would be greatly appreciated ^^
Saw something about this on the Vegas forums a while back, just Google "rendering issues on Sony Vegas" or something like that.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2016, 09:04:04 am »
I think I got it sorted, I needed to switch format from .wmv rendering process to the Internet 720p at 60 FPS and 20 000 000 bitrate for Video and Audio in .aac format. Also the forced resample was cancer and screwing up my vid so I turn it off now. Seems to be fine but 20 min vids take 2.5 hours to render so yeahhh.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2016, 09:12:20 am »
I think I got it sorted, I needed to switch format from .wmv rendering process to the Internet 720p at 60 FPS and 20 000 000 bitrate for Video and Audio in .aac format. Also the forced resample was cancer and screwing up my vid so I turn it off now. Seems to be fine but 20 min vids take 2.5 hours to render so yeahhh.
That's kinda dependent on your PC, for me 20 mins is about 1.5 hours.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2016, 09:19:19 am »
16 GB of RAM, Nvidia 650M processor. I thought after the ram upgrade it would be faster but my computer had other ideas...

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2016, 08:16:05 pm »
16 GB of RAM, Nvidia 650M processor. I thought after the ram upgrade it would be faster but my computer had other ideas...
It's not ram, it's the processor that decides how quick you render (a few other things too but mainly processor).

Offline Ambiguous

• Lieutenant General
  • Lieutenant of the 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2016, 09:18:09 pm »
wait i5 is the processor right?

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2016, 09:30:17 pm »
Nvidia 650M processor is your graphics card, I5 could be the processor (if it's and Intel based system) what's the full model.

Mine is; AMD 6350 Six-Core Processor for example.