Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 300909 times)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
  • Side: Neutral
Lmao you should clear out the ban list and just see what happens.
yea I want to see more people complaining about being banned again

I would enjoy seeing how many people would be pathetic enough to come back on, especially those who "hate" us.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
  • Side: Union

I would enjoy seeing how many people would be pathetic enough to come back on, especially those who "hate" us.
i wonder if Gluk would play. Or do you think he would start another boycott? xD
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline finstaffan

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • Best FIN Players:Ase&StaffaN! Worst FIN: Janne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FIN_StaffaN
Very very very good server! +1
Professional ESL Rocket League Player

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

i wonder if Gluk would play. Or do you think he would start another boycott? xD

He'd be among the first to come on, I'd imagine. Also among the first to get banned again lol

Offline finstaffan

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
How I can do admin application :D? So intrested 😃

Offline Oldest_Guard

• Second Lieutenant
  • Stabber of itty bitty Riflemen
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [25th] Oldest

Something tells me they don't want admins that aren't in their little circle mate, no point asking.

~~

Harvain you should at least try to carry yourself with some manners, I've only checked back a few pages but incessantly spewing insults isn't really any way to treat fellow community members and describing people as 'inbred retards' isn't really any way to respond to anyone, if they annoy you so much just answer politely no - However as for all these cries of 'banned without warning' I am inclined to believe them, being ex-15th myself yours and other admin's banning reasons can be extremely bias and hollow such as joining another Teamspeak (What I was banned for and listed as a 'Traitor' which I saw quite humorous) or simply making up reasons on the spot which happened to a fair few of my friends there.

Poor administration will only kill the game faster.

Offline finstaffan

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile

Something tells me they don't want admins that aren't in their little circle mate, no point asking.

~~

Harvain you should at least try to carry yourself with some manners, I've only checked back a few pages but incessantly spewing insults isn't really any way to treat fellow community members and describing people as 'inbred retards' isn't really any way to respond to anyone, if they annoy you so much just answer politely no - However as for all these cries of 'banned without warning' I am inclined to believe them, being ex-15th myself yours and other admin's banning reasons can be extremely bias and hollow such as joining another Teamspeak (What I was banned for and listed as a 'Traitor' which I saw quite humorous) or simply making up reasons on the spot which happened to a fair few of my friends there.

Poor administration will only kill the game faster.

Ok

Offline Edwin

• First Lieutenant
  • I killed Toffee
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
If you want to see Harvain have a breakdown in front of the whole server just mention Donald Trump.

8)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Harvain you should at least try to carry yourself with some manners

Did you really just post this? On THESE forums?

Offline patrisco

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Yeah i was playing today and let me run this down for you, i was a fifer giving buffs to my teammates. I saw 2 people on the other team thinking there was supposed to be 4, and asked "does anyone want to switch to other team? There are only 2 bot coms. So someone says "can you read? the server rules say there's only supposed to be 2" and in between my response, the admin says "dont make demands its in the server rules." as i believe that wasnt directed at me, since i asked, i responded to the other player who asked if i could read saying "i can read ass. i thought there were supposed to be 4. scuse me" next thing i know im banned. I dont care if you dont unban me. i can live. but jesus christ take your people off their pedestal. thinking im talking to them when all they had to do is check log. its ridiculous. and youre going to continue to lose player base so long as you dish out bans without consideration. its honestly ridiculous how one can immediately think that. LAck of attention. Apathy. and overall, in my opinion,  abuse of the little itty bitty power they have over people. just have this in your minds and do whatever the hell you want after it i do not care. You people are just so quick to jump the gun. You should be kept on a leash

Offline Spanish Musketeer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Steam Name: For The Spanish Crown
Ingame Name: HMS_Sailor_Capt_Tercio
How long since ban:2months

Reason I was Perma Banned: Harvin was mad that day or something I dont know, but I was on bots team and he perma banned me becasue there was two many people on it even though I was first on it. Can you please unban me I love that server I jsut hate admin becasue wheneever I do my own thing on there like lead the  bots I get temp banned becasue harvin said your supposed to go this way and when I argue that I was flanking which is allowed I get in trouble and then he temp bans me and everyone else its on fair that 80 people get to play on there for 2 months and I dont.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Steam Name: For The Spanish Crown
Ingame Name: HMS_Sailor_Capt_Tercio
How long since ban:2months

Reason I was Perma Banned: Harvin was mad that day or something I dont know, but I was on bots team and he perma banned me becasue there was two many people on it even though I was first on it. Can you please unban me I love that server I jsut hate admin becasue wheneever I do my own thing on there like lead the  bots I get temp banned becasue harvin said your supposed to go this way and when I argue that I was flanking which is allowed I get in trouble and then he temp bans me and everyone else its on fair that 80 people get to play on there for 2 months and I dont.

We have no admin named "Harvin". Obviously, this didn't happen.

Offline Lord Farquaad

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Harvin was mad that day or something I dont know

Sounds like him!

Offline Riosand

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Steam Name: Riosand
Name of which you were banned: Dont know. Read_the_rules?
Date when you were banned: 10.04.16
Action leading to ban: I was playing as a sapper and suddenly i was kicked. No warning, nothing. I absolutely dont know, what i have done. I didnt wrote in the chat, no spamming, i didnt wasted BP and i didnt troll other players. I killed many bots with the explosiv boxes. Is that a reason for being kicked?
Thanks for answering.

Offline Timme345

• Corporal
  • Ptrüffl/Amateur Highlander
    • View Profile
    • Anime&Games Forum
  • Nick: 64TJR_Ptrlf_Timme
Steam Name: kinqwadii
Name of wich you were banned: 92nd_Gren_Thomas_Grant
Date when you were banned: I don't know maybe spring 2015

Action leading to ban: I was banned cause i was member of the 92nd at that time, but the regiment is no more.
Because of that i would like to get unbanned.