Poll

Would you like to have a small amount of cavalry enabled on any maps that are suitable?

Yes.
10 (47.6%)
Yes but generals only.
4 (19%)
No.
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: March 13, 2013, 03:00:32 pm

Author Topic: 15th Humans vs Bots Server (UNBANS WILL NOT BE GRANTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES)  (Read 300863 times)

Offline Nipplestockings

• Lieutenant General
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Harvain the S A V A G E!

Offline Branston Pickle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I was banned months ago with no reason and no one will tell me what I have done wrong. I'm sure that I won't be "Unbanned" from the server but I want to atleast know why I was banned and if no reason is given, should it be reasonable to allow e back onto the server, just wondering..

Think it was 15th_Kieran or close to that who I was banned by, not sure but don't really remember clearly..

Thanks in advance!  :)

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Harvain ModKiller
Damn Harvain, that tone isn't going to win me be back to playing on your server  ;)

I wouldn't want a player like you on the server anyway. So, if my "tone" ensures that, well that's a win for me.
Co-killer of the Iron Europe mod for Napoleonic Wars.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
I was banned months ago with no reason and no one will tell me what I have done wrong. I'm sure that I won't be "Unbanned" from the server but I want to atleast know why I was banned and if no reason is given, should it be reasonable to allow e back onto the server, just wondering..

Think it was 15th_Kieran or close to that who I was banned by, not sure but don't really remember clearly..

Thanks in advance!  :)

There has never been anyone named 15th_Kieran in the 15th that runs this server, let alone anyone named Kieran as an admin.

Offline Maj Gen Olafsson

• Private
    • View Profile
so this Branston fellow wants to know why he was banned. do you keep a record of all the banned people and reasons..

I was also wondering how do you unban people, it must of happened at some point.

Also why im here did you find my abusive logs for me, I want to know what not to say next time im in a server.

Another thing, I would not go around saying things about regiments as they are the ones which keep you guys alive, just look at the tags and atleast 50% have a reg name beside it.

best wishes
your faithful friend

Major Olafsson

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
so this Branston fellow wants to know why he was banned. do you keep a record of all the banned people and reasons..

I was also wondering how do you unban people, it must of happened at some point.

Also why im here did you find my abusive logs for me, I want to know what not to say next time im in a server.

Another thing, I would not go around saying things about regiments as they are the ones which keep you guys alive, just look at the tags and atleast 50% have a reg name beside it.

best wishes
your faithful friend

Major Olafsson

Based on the info he gave, he wasn't banned on our server.

Not allowed to post logs as per FSE rules, or rules they used to have. Whether or not they enforce them.

And regiments don't keep us alive. We've always had more non tagged people then regimentals.

Offline Toffee

• King in the North
  • Donator
  • Ex 77y Pfc, 93rd Private and 18e Grenadier
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
I was banned minutes after joining the server for being in the 92nd. I was only there for a week 😢

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile

Not allowed to post logs as per FSE rules, or rules they used to have. Whether or not they enforce them.

And regiments don't keep us alive. We've always had more non tagged people then regimentals.
You can post in game server logs.  (i dont see why not when they have to do with bans/unbans/admin complaints.)  Say, warning someone in purple admin or regular/team chat wouldn't count as a private message imo if that is what you are referring to. if you start posting internal admin chat, you may cross that line depending on the case.  or if you are just trolling with the logs, then that would be breaking another rule.     
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline [15th]Harvain

• Sergeant
    • View Profile

You can post in game server logs.  (i dont see why not when they have to do with bans/unbans/admin complaints.)  Say, warning someone in purple admin or regular/team chat wouldn't count as a private message imo if that is what you are referring to. if you start posting internal admin chat, you may cross that line depending on the case.  or if you are just trolling with the logs, then that would be breaking another rule.   

Well no point posting logs, cause I'll be accused of trolling, so it doesn't matter. They are from a Notepad document after all lol

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile

Well no point posting logs, cause I'll be accused of trolling, so it doesn't matter. They are from a Notepad document after all lol

eh, as long as you use them properly then they don't really have a leg to stand on in that regard.  and there are a variety of ways you can gain access to the logs, as long as the server is set up to handle it anyways. 

though there will be some people who will never believe you or the logs and think they were made up.   there isn't much you can do about that. 

and it is your server so how you handle these requests is up to you.  im not going to force you to show the logs as it is "your"(whoever owns it but you generally speak on their behalf) server. 

this is a private server, they can ban you for whatever reason they want.  Right or wrong doesn't matter, they can do it nor do they need to provide proof should they feel so inclined.  if you don't like it, play on a server that has "better" standards(this can include how the treat people, how they punish, how arbitrary the punishments are, etc,.) that make you happy.(if you aren't perm banned that is)  This goes for any game out there,  not just nw.  Thought i would go ahead and put this out there for those who don't know.(as it seems quite a few don't)
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Branston Pickle

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

best wishes
your faithful friend

Major Olafsson

I was banned using the name The_Welsh_Pickle and I did say it looked similar 15th_Kieran, I don't record admin names..

Offline highdelta

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
i got banned for no reason on the bot team there was 2 people and 30 up on human side when i press the join bot team icon i got banned? this is the best server i have gone on please if you can unban me :'(

Offline TheRedRedcoat

• First Lieutenant
  • uhh
    • View Profile
  • Nick: u
Lmao you should clear out the ban list and just see what happens.

Offline ZaPolske

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
I have a Problem i was stupid i don t read the rules and i got banned im sorry and i please for Unban My nick :ZaPolske  :'(

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
Lmao you should clear out the ban list and just see what happens.
yea I want to see more people complaining about being banned again
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time