Author Topic: .  (Read 34075 times)

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Wursti's Statistics Thread | Players completed
« Reply #525 on: November 29, 2023, 02:25:48 am »
still cant believe a player (fietta) who couldnt even get above a 1kd in wbmm is in a dreamteam, literally NWs biggest meme, might as well shut the forum down

bro is like the duck the mean of NW (only nativers will understand)

🤣🤣 oh putain

Wursti

« Reply #526 on: November 29, 2023, 04:26:46 pm »
I could replace Fietta with Wursti!! I think the sausage was definetly top10 2022

Or the Black Templarguy
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 05:01:33 pm by Wursti »

Offline Melsyo

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • The KILLER ANDD KID FISTO
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 11thTX_Cpt_Melsyo, 15th_YR_Lt
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #527 on: November 30, 2023, 08:03:39 pm »
SHype was cracked in 2022 and should be considered
Wtf wht did you said... I have leave the serveur maybe because I must eat  ? chut up man

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: December 04, 2023, 10:48:03 pm »
nw stopped after 2021 guys, we have the proof here, 2022 and 2023 is just a big meme lmfao as we can see in this list, i think we should have shut down servers in 2019 or 2021 actually

Offline Ceedoy

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ceed
« Reply #529 on: December 05, 2023, 01:05:11 am »
nw stopped after 2021 guys, we have the proof here, 2022 and 2023 is just a big meme lmfao as we can see in this list, i think we should have shut down servers in 2019 or 2021 actually
The competitive part of the game - no doubt died around these years - I agree.
But turning off all the servers on purpose, just because e-sportsmen from the forum decided to abandon the game, is not correct. In addition to strong players from the forum, the game is also played by ordinary guys who play commanding bots, deathmatch, siege, and so on, who are not interested in groupfights, regiments and tournaments. And there are most of them. Big half.
The competitive mode in this game is coming to an end and has practically died, but the servers themselves with casual players are alive, and there are players there. It seems that these two communities exist separately from each other - competitive and casual, which plays only for entertainment and enjoyment.
I assure you that 70-80% of players from casual servers are not even aware of some forum dedicated to this game, some tournaments, regiments, and so on. There the guys come after work to shoot at the siege and that’s it.

Offline Tomppa

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 05, 2023, 07:14:05 am »
But turning off all the servers on purpose, just because e-sportsmen from the forum decided to abandon the game, is not correct. In addition to strong players from the forum, the game is also played by ordinary guys who play commanding bots, deathmatch, siege, and so on, who are not interested in groupfights, regiments and tournaments. And there are most of them. Big half.
The competitive mode in this game is coming to an end and has practically died, but the servers themselves with casual players are alive, and there are players there. It seems that these two communities exist separately from each other - competitive and casual, which plays only for entertainment and enjoyment.
I assure you that 70-80% of players from casual servers are not even aware of some forum dedicated to this game, some tournaments, regiments, and so on. There the guys come after work to shoot at the siege and that’s it.

TLDR; Justice for minisiege and tropical paradise enjoyers
''Fucking bunglers'' - President Kekkonen to the Finnish ministery

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #531 on: December 05, 2023, 07:30:44 am »
nobody cares about pub server players on this forums so stfu

Offline fruitocino

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 18e SgtMaj
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 05, 2023, 07:56:16 pm »
nobody cares about pub server players on this forums so stfu

This guy bottom scores on minisiege smh

Offline John F. Kennedy

• Brigadier General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: John Kennedy
« Reply #533 on: December 06, 2023, 10:26:28 pm »

I've been hearing the words since 2016. The 2012-2016 players say that the game no longer had any interest etc. And it's not just the competition that brings the game to life. There are no more challenges since 2021-2022 in gf I agree
Adjudant Kennedy: When I last played with Kennedy, years ago, he couldn’t get a streak of three blocking together. Looking at how much he had improved when I joined the regiment honestly had me speechless. Playing alongside him was a huge pleasure as I’ve hardly saw someone willing to team-play and offering himself so others can take the kills more than he did. He was also an honest figure within the regiment, always saying what he thought without ever sounding mean or arrogant and for that I know he was extremely well appreciated by the other members and also the rest of the NW community. It’s definitely not the place to talk about such things but what happened to him in real-life and the way he reacted to it showed me that Kennedy was certainly one of the strongest person in the regiment and that there is not much capable to take this man down.

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #534 on: December 07, 2023, 12:00:26 am »
Late 2021 - 2022 was the greatest period of melee in this god-given game's history.

The highest mechanical peaks and the greatest tactical team metas were all achieved in 2022.

Any year before would get absolutely destroyed and smoked by the 2022 dream team. This is an objective fact.

Old gens cope and seethe.

Q.E.D

2022 Superiority

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 07, 2023, 01:15:09 am »
Late 2021 - 2022 was the greatest period of melee in this god-given game's history.

The highest mechanical peaks and the greatest tactical team metas were all achieved in 2022.

Any year before would get absolutely destroyed and smoked by the 2022 dream team. This is an objective fact.

Q.E.D

2022 Superiority
I completely disassociate myself from this individual

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #536 on: December 07, 2023, 04:03:20 pm »

Q.E.D

2022 Superiority

HiReaper truly understands the game as the best duelist of all time.

PRIME ACHILLES CAN 1v5 TOP 5 PLAYERS OF 2010-2018 - no diff.

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 07, 2023, 05:06:36 pm »

Q.E.D

2022 Superiority

Käften

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 07, 2023, 05:18:31 pm »
bork

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #539 on: December 07, 2023, 05:39:44 pm »

Q.E.D

2022 Superiority

Käften

Sten jag åker ner till jönköping nu.