Author Topic: 19th Yorkshire Regiment [EU] *-b +/- sqrt(b^2 - 4ac)/2a*  (Read 53460 times)

Offline Kieran

• Sergeant Major
  • Successfully couped the 19th off Pres!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: 19th Yorkshire Regiment [EU] *Least Disbanded Regiment!*
« Reply #165 on: June 21, 2019, 01:07:30 pm »
The19th Regiment Of Foot also supports Iran In there choice to shoot down the American drone and put the western dogs in there place

Offline Xaos

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: dogman
« Reply #166 on: June 21, 2019, 09:04:06 pm »
long live iran!

Offline Nano

• Alpha Tester
  • Community Anti-Cheerleader. Official Victim.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nano
  • Side: Union
« Reply #167 on: June 22, 2019, 02:48:07 am »
Have you seen Trent my pet hedgehog anywhere? :(

Seen him earlier bro, can post him to you in an envelope

Thanks mate, put some bubble-rap around him so he doesn't splat
Quote from: Aldemar
the Nr24 has 91 trolls and Hekko is the troll mother

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Lt_John_Fiennes
« Reply #168 on: June 22, 2019, 03:11:06 pm »
Look at that, Merfie comes back here just to slam dunk you in front of all your fse buddies Markington
What a hero

I have to return now and again to remind people what a condescending prick looks like

I'm sorry

Ly xx

Offline Dredd

• Second Lieutenant
  • 2e(AU) - 84th(NA)
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dredd
« Reply #169 on: June 22, 2019, 03:19:29 pm »
That was very condescending ;(

Offline Murphy

• Donator
  • Merfie
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 3rd_Lt_John_Fiennes
« Reply #170 on: June 22, 2019, 03:23:06 pm »
That was very condescending ;(

Who?? R??? U???

Offline Earth Bby

• FSE's Official Annoying English-Person
  • Donator
  • Bottom Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: June 23, 2019, 01:38:42 pm »
Look at that, Merfie comes back here just to slam dunk you in front of all your fse buddies Markington
What a hero

I have to return now and again to remind people what a condescending prick looks like

I'm sorry

Ly xx

We're a lost gene seed of NW leader they're all zoomers now

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: June 24, 2019, 01:42:46 pm »
I must profess our hypocrisy - we just signed up to a T O U R N A M E N T.

It reminds me of the brigade battles of 5/6 years ago so it looked fun to participate in: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=41976.15.

Fingers crossed we win, us and the 1stEB are a very dangerous combination on the battlefield! All who've seen us will know. 

8)

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #173 on: June 24, 2019, 01:46:38 pm »

It reminds me of the brigade battles of 5/6 years ago so it looked fun to participate in: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=41976.15.

Fingers crossed we win, us and the 1stEB are a very dangerous combination on the battlefield! All who've seen us will know. 

8)

Thanks for applying mate and looking forward to your guys participation!! :D Just beware the sweaty NWL style rules which will be in play ja ;) hopefully it'll still prove enjoyable.

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: June 24, 2019, 01:51:00 pm »

8)

Thanks for applying mate and looking forward to your guys participation!! :D Just beware the sweaty NWL style rules which will be in play ja ;) hopefully it'll still prove enjoyable.

The issue for us is chat which I will do my best personally to get ontop of, people really don't like us because of that. It's a shame because frankly we follow other rules better than a lot of other regiments do!

Other than that I love the no FiC rule. Our own Saturday and Sunday events have absolutely no FiC which results in massive melee fights where everyone gets a chance  :). Hopefully we can instigate mass charges in your tournament.

Offline Romulus76

• Alpha Tester
  • Minisiege & EU_Commander - Community Manager
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #175 on: June 24, 2019, 01:58:42 pm »

8)

We'll behave too, our guys usually lose it in chat though about the FiC and lights (they are pretty scummy considering they can play without worrying about rules). But considering that isn't a thing, should be all good.  ;)  Admins usually hate that about us the most (the chat), I think - Minus Spoons' vendetta about us on his Tuesday event that I couldn't understand  ::)

Is the first time in a long time we've decided to take part in a tournament type thing. Should be interesting change of atmosphere.

Offline 33rdKincaid

• Major General
  • 33rd_Col_Kincaid
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kincaid
« Reply #176 on: June 24, 2019, 02:01:42 pm »

8)

The issue for us is chat which I will do my best personally to get ontop of, people really don't like us because of that. It's a shame because frankly we follow other rules better than a lot of other regiments do!

Other than that I love the no FiC rule. Our own Saturday and Sunday events have absolutely no FiC which results in massive melee fights where everyone gets a chance  :). Hopefully we can instigate mass charges in your tournament.

Glad to hear it :D your last point is primarily why we've made the arty a match by match basis of agreement on both sides, since we personally find their loss makes rounds much more snappy and often melee orientated, without having to call an all-charge! I'm sure when we seed the groups stage though we can make who likes arty a consideration, to make sure those who do are able to field them as much as pos.

I agree Gretel - lights are already OP enough without FiC even being involved :) hopefully should be good with the rules we have laid out.

Offline Nightwing

• Board Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: June 24, 2019, 02:06:58 pm »

8)
Good to see you attending, hopefully we'll get the chance to fight you  :D would be a really epic battle like your saturday/sunday lb i guess

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: June 24, 2019, 02:12:07 pm »
Yes Nightwing! Here is a screenshot from yesterdays linebattle too:

Spoiler
[close]

Our cavalry got 24 kills in the first round on that map. Prepare for our Rohirrim charge!

Offline El_Presidente

• Colonel
  • David
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: June 27, 2019, 07:29:21 pm »
Just sold fusilier to a proud new owner today.

Congratulations to Fusilier Hugin!