Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 158807 times)

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #960 on: December 17, 2019, 10:56:59 pm »
Yea Godfried can you tell us who else autoblocks?

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #961 on: December 17, 2019, 10:58:47 pm »
How did Vetro vs Suns get on this? Their "rivalry" involved roughly 50% mocking dead relatives, 20% discussions of domestic violence, 15% sugary food addiction, 10% height/weight arguments, and 5% dueling. It was admittedly entertaining, but I'd classify it more as an abusive relationship.
-vetro vs suns
+matt vs bill
if we're being real here 2018/19 Bill didn't really stand a chance against Matt lmao

Hypothetically in your opinion would peak Bill have beat Matt tho :/
bill would do well, but no, peak matt is good enough to compete against the top 5 duelists in na

Thats with autoblock right? I am just asking to make sure that everyone understands what you mean by that. Cause MATT without autoblock sucks ass.
am confused. Could you list out all the known autoblockers so that i can get an idea of the scope?

Offline Cwater

• Major
  • Pretty much a self hating Jew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ~38e~ReichsFuhrer_Himmler
  • Side: Union
« Reply #962 on: December 17, 2019, 11:08:35 pm »

- Added Piktonss to "Best Newgens" as HM

...my mind is blown

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #963 on: December 17, 2019, 11:14:28 pm »
How did Vetro vs Suns get on this? Their "rivalry" involved roughly 50% mocking dead relatives, 20% discussions of domestic violence, 15% sugary food addiction, 10% height/weight arguments, and 5% dueling. It was admittedly entertaining, but I'd classify it more as an abusive relationship.
-vetro vs suns
+matt vs bill
if we're being real here 2018/19 Bill didn't really stand a chance against Matt lmao

Hypothetically in your opinion would peak Bill have beat Matt tho :/
bill would do well, but no, peak matt is good enough to compete against the top 5 duelists in na

Thats with autoblock right? I am just asking to make sure that everyone understands what you mean by that. Cause MATT without autoblock sucks ass.
am confused. Could you list out all the known autoblockers so that i can get an idea of the scope?

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #964 on: December 17, 2019, 11:16:10 pm »
Yea Godfried can you tell us who else autoblocks?

lmao

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #965 on: December 17, 2019, 11:19:25 pm »
Lets be honest here folks....FSE has been a bit..well its been void of drama and the fun shit that makes you keep coming back on here.
Do
Not
Worry
I am here for everyone

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #966 on: December 17, 2019, 11:32:40 pm »
Interesting Canadian list, I played with or against most of the people on the list been on team Canada and captained it a couple times so I have a good idea about most of the top canadian players levels during that time and these are the changes i'd make with my reasoning.

1. Godfried           
2. Yoshie >-1       
3. Lithios >+1   
4. Who
5. Krastinov >-3
6. Zorkoth >+1
7. Hellomoto >+1
8. Theodin >-1
9. Maccle >+2
10. Ritz407

1. Godfried (In my opinion the best canadian of all time easily, most consistant, top player for a long time just really insane defense and all around really good)
2. Lithios (Although he wasn't that insane when he came back and he was really fucking good back in the day and deserves some respect all around good player)
3. Yoshie (Yoshie got really fucking good for this year and last year but when we were playing on the team Canada days in like 2017 he wasnt that good he was probably the 3th best Canadian at the time behind me and godfried
4. Who (Don't really have to say much better than the people below him, worse than the people above him in primes)
5. Zorkoth (If you didn't play against zorkoth in his prime you wouldn't get it, he was really fucking good. I always thought I was a pretty good duelest and groupfighter but he was really good and could put up a fight against anyone in NA
6. Hellomoto (Just better than those below in my opinion)
7. Maccle (I'll probably get some hate for this but in my prime I was definitely better than theodin and krastinov just my personal opinion but I remember if I saw either of them in a groupfight I was probably going to kill them for quite a while I know some people think krastinov was really good but I think he was slightly over rated, much more scared of another of the people above I was also super clutch for a while which I think was pretty big)
8. Krastinov (Still a really good player really strong groupfighter and duelest someone who had a lot of a clutch potential)
9. Theodin (Really consistent strong player, had trouble making big agressive moves, very defensive player and sometimes lacked huge impact and was not overly clutch)
10. I don't really care who it is if its either Jorge who was a pretty good duelest or Ritz407 who seemed pretty solid for a while either of them would do, even if you had Rico at number 10 I wouldn't be mad he was pretty solid for a while but his lack of english made it hard to work with him in groupfights sometimes lol.

Anyway, just my opinions feel free to flame me but the way I based the list is on Prime skill level, at their peaks and I played against nearly all of them at their peaks quite a lot. Except for lithios who i have fought obviously but not a huge amount in his prime.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2019, 11:36:58 pm by maccle »
huh

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #967 on: December 17, 2019, 11:45:25 pm »
Maccle sucked then and he sucks now
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
« Reply #968 on: December 17, 2019, 11:48:06 pm »

- Added Piktonss to "Best Newgens" as HM

...my mind is blown
if you expect to be on there let me remind you that you are not a newgen cwater, even though you may think you are

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #969 on: December 17, 2019, 11:53:41 pm »
CaribouQC should also be in the HM

Offline maccle

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Ihaveaslightlybelowadveragepenis
« Reply #970 on: December 17, 2019, 11:57:41 pm »
CaribouQC should also be in the HM
good point he was good
huh

Offline Professor

• Second Lieutenant
  • hey this is personal text don't look at it
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th 87th
« Reply #971 on: December 18, 2019, 12:02:43 am »
quit tickling my taint maple you said you put me on here in fine print but that's a bald lie. i have a full head of hair so i demand better
phd in being a fucking idiot

Offline Wastee

• Colonel
  • Nr8[LG]Kpt_Wastee
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Steam: [LG] Wastee
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #972 on: December 18, 2019, 12:15:28 am »
I'm the undefeated NW UFC Champion of the world btw maple please put respeck on my name

https://challonge.com/tzo0m5pd

"I may never make a list, and I may never make the hall of fame, but by God, I made the competitive mailing list" - Undisclosed Gamer

Offline BabyJesus

• General
  • #1 Cringe poster and lover of Anna Kendrick
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Most Average MVP of All Time
« Reply #973 on: December 18, 2019, 12:16:48 am »
I'm the undefeated NW UFC Champion of the world btw maple please put respeck on my name

how many MVPs you got tho?
1st NWPC S2(21st)|(1st) 5v5 Draft~NA GroupFighting Tournament  |1st♕Rex's 6v6 Tournament | 1st TNWL S2(71st) | 1st NWL S5 (58e) | 3rd place Sleeks 5v5 (Highschoole DxD)
You are by far the best average player to touch this game.
Quote from: Risk
The BEST average player of all time

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
« Reply #974 on: December 18, 2019, 12:27:19 am »

GOATed

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳