Author Topic: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters*UPDATE*  (Read 157304 times)

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Boy Wonder
  • Side: Neutral
Re: NA All-Time Duelists/Groupfighters
« Reply #945 on: December 17, 2019, 09:31:46 pm »
- Removed Hawkince
- Added Jorge
Also put up a poll to vote on Ritz407/Jorge for the #10 spot, since I didn't even know Jorge is Canadian.

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #946 on: December 17, 2019, 09:33:30 pm »
Eh, fair point Godfreid. Teach me how to play without luck uwu

Step 1. Cut Lucky Charms cereal out of your diet
Step 2. Get rid of anything that's supposed to bring you good luck. Throw away your horseshoe, find the rabbit whose foot you possess and re-attach it.
Step 3. Purposely do things that are supposed to bring you bad luck, break some mirror's, walk under ladders, buy a black cat, put your shoes on a table. Or all of the above.
Step 4. Now that you are in a negative balance of luck you may begin training. You must put in 336 hours every week. You may wonder how that's possible, but I assure you the lack of sleep you get will cause the days and weeks, eventually months and years to just blend together. Once time has become meaningless you'll know you've successfully taken your first step into playing without luck.

The full guide is too long and complicated, especially for an uninitiated like yourself, so get back to me once you've completed up to step 5.

Offline Glenn

• Lieutenant General
  • 084ever!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Glenn
  • Side: Union
« Reply #947 on: December 17, 2019, 09:41:52 pm »
- Removed Hawkince
- Added Jorge
Also put up a poll to vote on Ritz407/Jorge for the #10 spot, since I didn't even know Jorge is Canadian.

Good, Hawkince didn't deserve HM cause most of his playing career was done in the US
click here to join the 84th

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #948 on: December 17, 2019, 09:55:21 pm »
How did Vetro vs Suns get on this? Their "rivalry" involved roughly 50% mocking dead relatives, 20% discussions of domestic violence, 15% sugary food addiction, 10% height/weight arguments, and 5% dueling. It was admittedly entertaining, but I'd classify it more as an abusive relationship.

Offline Theodin

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 71st Guard MEME POLICE
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #949 on: December 17, 2019, 10:04:14 pm »
Good Canadian list but Jorge needs to be 10th, he was never a world beater but made an impact for longer than Ritz

1x NA Duel- Runner up |  3x 3v3- 3rd place (Seadderol Deflatriots) (Ez Money) (71st Guards + Russian) | 1x Duel League- 4th place | 1x Regimental Groupfighting- 1st place (71st)  l  1x 2v2- 3rd Place (Vortex/Theodin) | TNWL Season 2 - 1st Place l 1x 2v2- 1st Place (Theodin/Elite) l 2x NANWL-
 71st, Nr8(LG) l 1x 4v4- 1st Place (RussianFury, Waste, NickCole, Theodin) l 1x Cav Joust- 2nd Place l 1x 4v4-
 3rd Place (Theodin, AsianP, Sleek, Godfried, Lurvy) l 1x 5v5 - 1st Place (RussianFury, Yoshie, Krastinov, Jorge, Theodin - Thanos and his children)

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
  • Run towards the sound of thunder :P It's more fun.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 33rd_Fus_Spartan
« Reply #950 on: December 17, 2019, 10:14:08 pm »

Step 2. Get rid of anything that's supposed to bring you good luck. Throw away your horseshoe, find the rabbit whose foot you possess and re-attach it.
Step 3. Purposely do things that are supposed to bring you bad luck, break some mirror's, walk under ladders, buy a black cat, put your shoes on a table. Or all of the above.
Step 4. Now that you are in a negative balance of luck you may begin training. You must put in 336 hours every week. You may wonder how that's possible, but I assure you the lack of sleep you get will cause the days and weeks, eventually months and years to just blend together. Once time has become meaningless you'll know you've successfully taken your first step into playing without luck.

The full guide is too long and complicated, especially for an uninitiated like yourself, so get back to me once you've completed up to step 5.

I threw a black cat at a mirror to break it, which caused the cat to grab my shoes with his teeth and drag them up to the table. Gonna have a tough time figuring out that ladders part though :/
It's the same old thing since 1916
In your head, in your head they're still fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And air bombs and their guns
In your head, in your head they are dying...

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: December 17, 2019, 10:15:54 pm »
How did Vetro vs Suns get on this? Their "rivalry" involved roughly 50% mocking dead relatives, 20% discussions of domestic violence, 15% sugary food addiction, 10% height/weight arguments, and 5% dueling. It was admittedly entertaining, but I'd classify it more as an abusive relationship.

I mean Vetro got a 108 on the test we took, but I doubt Suns would score much better. So not exactly a battle of wits imo

Offline Stroke0fd34th

• Major General
  • Luck is for people who are too lazy to train
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Godfreid
« Reply #952 on: December 17, 2019, 10:16:09 pm »

I threw a black cat at a mirror to break it, which caused the cat to grab my shoes with his teeth and drag them up to the table. Gonna have a tough time figuring out that ladders part though :/

Not a bad start tbh.

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #953 on: December 17, 2019, 10:20:22 pm »
-vetro vs suns
+matt vs bill
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: December 17, 2019, 10:23:52 pm »
-vetro vs suns
+matt vs bill
if we're being real here 2018/19 Bill didn't really stand a chance against Matt lmao

Offline DrunkenSpartan

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: December 17, 2019, 10:25:38 pm »
-vetro vs suns
+matt vs bill
if we're being real here 2018/19 Bill didn't really stand a chance against Matt lmao

Hypothetically in your opinion would peak Bill have beat Matt tho :/

Offline Vertildr

• First Lieutenant
  • ayeo
    • View Profile
  • Nick: JohnFortnite
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #956 on: December 17, 2019, 10:27:02 pm »
Imagine not having movement keys blocking as a category smh
movement keyer

Offline Maple™

• Captain
  • GLORIOUS MELEE
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: December 17, 2019, 10:31:58 pm »
-vetro vs suns
+matt vs bill

bill would do well, but no, peak matt is good enough to compete against the top 5 duelists in na

Offline PapaBean

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Just in case I don’t see ya…
    • View Profile
  • Nick: We out
« Reply #958 on: December 17, 2019, 10:34:58 pm »
-vetro vs suns
+matt vs bill

bill would do well, but no, peak matt is good enough to compete against the top 5 duelists in na

Thats with autoblock right? I am just asking to make sure that everyone understands what you mean by that. Cause MATT without autoblock sucks ass. 

Offline Sgt.Winters

• Captain
  • Wut
    • View Profile
  • Nick: look at me
« Reply #959 on: December 17, 2019, 10:45:37 pm »
-vetro vs suns
+matt vs bill

Thats with autoblock right? I am just asking to make sure that everyone understands what you mean by that. Cause MATT without autoblock sucks ass.
am confused. Could you list out all the known autoblockers so that i can get an idea of the scope?