Author Topic: 60th Kings Royal Rifle Corps.  (Read 1318 times)

Offline xxneontreesxx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Neon
  • Side: Neutral
60th Kings Royal Rifle Corps.
« on: March 13, 2013, 04:08:00 pm »

Rank Structure

Senior Officers

Colonel [Col]
Lieutenant Colonel [LtCol]
Major [Maj]

Junior Officers

Captain [Capt]
Lieutenant [Lt]
2nd Lieutenant [2Lt]

Non Commissioned Officers
Color Sergeant [CSgt]
Company Sergeant Major [SgtM]
Sergeant [Sgt]
Corporal [Cpl]

Enlisted

Lance Corporal [LCpl]
Chosen Man [ChM]
Rifleman [Rfm] / Bugler [Bug]
Private [Pte]
Recruit [Rct]

The 60th Rifles is a fun growing regiment hoping to help new players or people that want to have a serious but fun time.
The main rules are as follows:

1. This is a game, the whole point of it is to have fun. Just know where the line is and don't take stuff over the top.

2. Banter is encouraged between our soldiers, but once again - know the line and don't cross it. Keep it within the regiment, as other people may take it the wrong way.

3. Unless you inform an officer, you are expected to turn up to trainings and line battles. We don't mind if you simply don't want to play tonight or you're playing another game, just let us know so that we have a rough idea of what numbers the Regiment can field. As mentioned in rule 1 - this is a game and we're all here to have fun. Nobody is going to force people to play.

4. Finally, applicants are expected to have some level of maturity. We don't mind what your age is, as long as you are aware that one of our pet hates is immature people who always take the joke too far or constantly ignore orders. We are not in desperate need of members, so we are more than happy to release members who cause too much trouble.

If you're still reading this and think that you've got what it takes to make it as a Rifleman, then post the following in the thread below:
Name:
Steam ID (Or a link to your profile page):
Experience in the game before: (This wont affect your application, I just want to get an idea)
Do you understand the rules of the Regiment?

We are also in link with the 95th regiment in Napoleonic wars!

« Last Edit: March 23, 2013, 12:36:47 am by xxneontreesxx »

Offline apricotes1

• Sergeant Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Munnerlyn
Re: 60th Kings Royal Rifle Corps.
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2013, 01:23:31 am »
Hello. I am apricotes, leader of the 4e French Foreign Legion regiment, and i am here to bring you frequent, fun, NA hosted AZW events! They are held on Tuesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays, all at 8:00 PM Est standard time! If you are interested, check out this link and apply today!
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=4047.0

Offline xxneontreesxx

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Neon
Re: 60th Kings Royal Rifle Corps.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2013, 12:19:55 am »
Finally thank you it seems no one cares for zulu wars regiments and no one hosts battles I will apply when I can.