Author Topic: Ban request for NA_1  (Read 550 times)

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
  • Side: Neutral
Ban request for NA_1
« on: July 24, 2013, 10:04:28 am »
I was up and down a lot tonight and slow on the button or I might have gotten more. Two on the list tonight for teamkilling and one for teamwounding and aggravating the community between about 02:00 and 03:30 EDT.

First off, 12th_Jeagers_Rec_TexasRanger for intentionally teamkilling. I only got the one screenshot, but logs will indicate a small group of angry players implying that he (or his sister, whom he appeared to put the blame on during the next map) was either being stupid or intentional with his prior two teamkills.
Spoiler
[close]

Second, 69th_Leedler_C_Emac is seen below stabbing his teammate. On to the next map, he spent a good portion of the time dead and alternately glorifying various conductors of genocide and put a fair number of people off.
Spoiler
[close]

Third, we have Tywin_Lannister, who teamkilled at the end of multiple rounds. I screenshotted the first, but Brave_Chicken entered in right before the second and I did not take a screenshot. Brave_Chicken may have handled it in server, but had not when I disconnected.
Spoiler
[close]

Here ends the list of ban requests. There was one other instance of teamkilling at the end of a round that I actually hit F12 for. I did not see them break rules beyond this instance, but for the record books, I'll post the screenshot. The players involved are 2ndCS_Rct_Redsilent and Lewis_Lane.
Spoiler
[close]

EDIT - Been a bit on Emac. Going to lock the thread and assume a moderator/administrator will unlock as necessary.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 03:35:08 pm by Xethos »
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Ban request for NA_1
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 07:18:46 pm »
Ranger is banned.  No ban for Lannister, and Lewis_lane.  Ill get back to you about Emac.

let me know if the people I didn't ban continue.  Thanks for the report.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 07:20:36 pm by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.