Author Topic: Ban Request - a number of people on NA_1  (Read 966 times)

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
  • Side: Neutral
Ban Request - a number of people on NA_1
« on: June 01, 2013, 05:13:41 am »
Some of these people may not be ban worthy, but I'd at least like to have a marker on their records. Some of these will probably be solved in other threads, but I'm reposting them for the sake of completeness. For almost all of these, I was a concerned and objective bystander, all of the reported offences are for either teamkilling (all premeditated, iirc) or encouragement to other members to tk and all were performed within the hour before this post. Images were submitted as links to reduce Internet crises.

Screenshots and offenders (a relative mass of them):

On Viper (teamkilling):

On FatherOfElla (perhaps not ban-worthy, but should be looked into for inspiring tks)

On _nickels_ (premeditated teamkilling)

On SirLoin (See FatherOfElla)

On Renton_Thurston (See SirLoin)

On Swiftie (See Renton_Thurston)

On Perseus (Teamkilling, likely premeditated)

On HONEYDEW (Unrelated, but teamkilling and promptly departing, although I did not catch the subsequent screenshot, it appears)

On Stryker6234 (Likely premeditated teamkilling)

I think that's nine, all on this page for your convenience! As I said, perhaps not all are ban-worthy, but they should be looked into.

Thanks for your time, admins.

EDIT - Honk if Koopa or Nickel sent you here! :D
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 06:48:11 am by Xethos »
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!

Offline nickels

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Request - a number of people on NA_1
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2013, 05:50:18 am »
That screenshot was taken out of context.  I tked him on accident 10 MINUTES later!

Offline LittleGuy

• Second Lieutenant
  • NW Official Admin
    • View Profile
  • Nick: LittleGuy
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2013, 07:38:41 pm »
Viper has had has ban escalated to a log ban. He will remain banned for some time.

HONEYDEW has also been banned, as his only actions in the server were the join, TK, and leave.

The others have not been banned at this time. Their actions likely saved the play-time of several players, and while TKing is not allowed, there was clearly no admin online and they prevented a mass murderer from going on a rampage that would have surely been very aggravating. I do ask that in the future someone should at least make an attempt to contact an admin on steam to deal with players such as viper.

Thank you for your report.

Offline Xethos

• Knight of Blueberry
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Oprichnik_Marshal_Xethos
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2013, 11:05:26 pm »
I'm at a bit of a loss here, to be honest, but fair enough. Thanks for the response.
04:25:13 - [Cup_of_Tea] Hey Xethos! I bet you're a gentleman of less than reputable quality!