Author Topic: Public Commander Battle | Public Duel | Server Hosting - Open Applications [NA]  (Read 91345 times)

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
ID_Finder has now been added to find your GUID. The gamemode is duel. Tupac is also hosting free servers so contact him if you are in need of one :)

Puppytron

Steam Name/Link: Puppytron https://steamcommunity.com/id/puppytron
In-Game Name: Puppytron, Politburo_Agent_Puppytron, Chef_Gordon_Ramsay, [IV]GH_Husar_Puppytron, [2temoGarde]*Emo*Puppyestia*
Why should we choose you?: I am pretty active on the server, usually a few hours every week. I never break any of the rules and refuse to fight people who shoot even once. I am also somewhat known by alot of the other people who frequent the server. Mostly I just want to keep the server running according to the rules when I'm on it so that people don't have to deal with people who break the rules and shoot in duels.
Which server are you applying for?: *Public_Duel_NA
Previous Admin Experience: None.

Offline iprivatewarrior

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: warrior
 Steam Name/Link: iPrivateFallinUp
https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058209961/
In-Game Name: Chantakey
Server Which I'm Applying for: Public_Command_Battle
Why should we choose you?: Because i have alot of admining experience. I have admined 2 events that continued over 3-4 months. I am a very active member of the community. Even though some know me as a troll I have changed now and i believe im a very mature individual. I will follow the guidlines of admining always and not be biased towards my own regiment or friends.
Previous Admin Experience (required) I have admined 5th_Groupfighting, 5th_CommanderBattle, Chantakey's Thursday Linebattle, 7y Friday Night Linebattle, 62nd Sunday Night Linebattle, i also have admined many of my former regiments commander battle server.

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Congrats to all the new admins!

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Steam Name/Link: In-Game Name: 63e_SoP_Catbutts
Why should we choose you?: When I get bored of playing on NA_Groupfighting, I continually go on Puclic Duel, I spend a lot of time on there, especially with the 63e. I will be sure to enforce rules at all costs and not tolerate any rule-breakers. I will be fair in punishments. I am mature and respectful and will for sure if I do get admin, honor it.
Which server are you applying for? Public_Duel_NA
Previous Admin Experience (required): 27th Siege, 4thArty Siege Server, BBG Servers, 91st Official, PW Public, and various QB Brigade servers.

Thanks for taking time to read this, have a good day :)
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 01:10:00 am by Catbutts »

Offline The Rebel

• Major
  • Drew Lock has a horse cock
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 9/18/14 Never Forget
  • Side: Confederacy
Why should we choose you?: When I get bored of playing on NA_Groupfighting, I continually go on Puclic Duel, I spend a lot of time on there, especially with the 63e. I will be sure to enforce rules at all costs and not tolerate any rule-breakers. I will be fair in punishments. I am mature and respectful and will for sure if I do get admin, honor it.
Previous Admin Experience (required): 27th Siege, 4thArty Siege Server, BBG Servers, 91st Official, PW Public, and various QB Brigade servers.

+1. Very reliable guy. But cat you gotta put what server you are applying for.

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile

+1. Very reliable guy. But cat you gotta put what server you are applying for.
Thanks, and it's in there "Which server are you applying for? Public_Duel_NA"

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
Well. Im dumb. It was all just in a mumbo jumbo and I was tired lol.

Offline Hessian

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Steam Name/Link: Hessian
In-Game Name: Hessian; 60th_Cpl_Hessian;1stIR_Lt_Hessian
Why should we choose you?: Recently I was Banned From a Favorite Server of Mine Without Reason, So In having admin, I could insure the Rules would be Uphold, Enjoy my time there, knowing I wont Again Be Perma banned without reason.
Which server are you applying for?Public_Duel_NA
Previous Admin Experience (required):Ive Admin the 1stIR_Offical( no longer up), and Ive admin 28th Jaegers_Offical(No longer Up.

Offline Hessian

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Steam Name: Hessian
Name of which you were banned: Name Of the Current admin that banned me Was an Emo Celestia
Date when you were banned: 10/9/14
What server did you get ban from: Public Duel NA
Why did you get banned: Reason I believed was I banned an Admin of Public Duel NA on another server, In which I broke No rules To Public Duel NA
Why should we unban you: Because I enjoy going on The Duel server, for It helps me get better, and Its ping is Decent in my region.
User ID: The User ID In game is Hessian. 60th_Cpl_Hessian, or 1stIR_LtCol_Hessian.

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
Steam Name: Hessian
Name of which you were banned: Name Of the Current admin that banned me Was an Emo Celestia
Date when you were banned: 10/9/14
What server did you get ban from: Public Duel NA
Why did you get banned: Reason I believed was I banned an Admin of Public Duel NA on another server, In which I broke No rules To Public Duel NA
Why should we unban you: Because I enjoy going on The Duel server, for It helps me get better, and Its ping is Decent in my region.
User ID: The User ID In game is Hessian. 60th_Cpl_Hessian, or 1stIR_LtCol_Hessian.
Unbanned, will talk to the Admin who banned you.

Offline Holding-

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
We are in need of more Commander Battle admins so apply if you're interested :)

We also hit 50 players today :D

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
Why should we choose you?: I use to admin on 91st_Official which was periodically on commander battle game mode, which I admining. I will be active when admining the server and rule-breakers will get the deserved punishment. I will not abuse my powers and be determined to make sure that players on the server will not be affected by rule-breakers destroying their fun.
Which server are you applying for? Public_Command_Battle
Previous Admin Experience: 27th Siege, Public_Duel_NA, 91st_Official, 4thArty, BBG Servers, PW Public, and QB Brigade servers.

Offline The Rebel

• Major
    • View Profile
Why should we choose you?: I use to admin on 91st_Official which was periodically on commander battle game mode, which I admining. I will be active when admining the server and rule-breakers will get the deserved punishment. I will not abuse my powers and be determined to make sure that players on the server will not be affected by rule-breakers destroying their fun.
Previous Admin Experience: 27th Siege, Public_Duel_NA, 91st_Official, 4thArty, BBG Servers, PW Public, and QB Brigade servers.
+1 again :)

Offline Butts

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
+1 again :)
Hey, thanks man  ;D