Author Topic: [NW][M]Mexican American War *Mod in Development*(Updated Main pg)  (Read 94112 times)

Offline Phillyz

• Colonel
  • Art & Graphics Person.
    • View Profile
    • Neptune Designs
  • Nick: Philly
  • Side: Neutral
Re: [NW][M]Mexican American War *Mod in Development*(Updated Main pg)
« Reply #345 on: June 18, 2017, 03:56:39 am »
Indeed, it would be.

Offline Hinkel

• Colonel
  • Confederate Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gen_Hinkel
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #346 on: June 20, 2017, 05:52:52 pm »
Its not that I am using this thread as advertising, but I have a fully remade Alamo mod ready, with an own Mexican Faction.
If there won't be a fully Mexican American War mod, I could push out the Alamo, for people interested in that era :)

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Knightmare

• Major General
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 20, 2017, 06:04:33 pm »
Its not that I am using this thread as advertising, but I have a fully remade Alamo mod ready, with an own Mexican Faction.
If there won't be a fully Mexican American War mod, I could push out the Alamo, for people interested in that era :)

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]
Looks wonderful!If you don't mind me asking though,why haven't you put the mod up for development here or shown this before?It clearly has alot of progress  :o

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #348 on: June 20, 2017, 06:27:35 pm »
Because it's hinkel there is a lot of unreleased stuff from the north and south MOD don't even get me started on the custom units in 1.0 the it's like a love hate relationship with them

Offline Hinkel

• Colonel
  • Confederate Commander in Chief
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gen_Hinkel
« Reply #349 on: June 20, 2017, 06:57:39 pm »
Looks wonderful!If you don't mind me asking though,why haven't you put the mod up for development here or shown this before?It clearly has alot of progress  :o

Because I had no plans to release it to the public, to be honest. Its mostly based on North and South btw, with United States, Mexican Republic and Native Tribes as factions.

Might finish it, if needed :)

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 20, 2017, 06:59:26 pm »

Because I had no plans to release it to the public, to be honest. Its mostly based on North and South btw, with United States, Mexican Republic and Native Tribes as factions.

Can i help plz

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 20, 2017, 07:09:56 pm »
Hinkel that is... glorious

Offline Charles William

• First Lieutenant
  • War of 1812, MAW Head Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 21, 2017, 09:23:33 am »
Well that sounds really great and awesome but you don't have to post this on my page so please stop i mean you have your own page to announced this and plus why would you wait for Mexican American war mod to be finished or unfinished/cancelled to release or finish working on your thing.

Please have respect with the mod developers and team working on this mod, it is still in development although it is slow that doesn't mean is dead.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:25:32 am by Charles William »
Head Developer of the Mexican American War Mod and War of 1812 Mod

Offline 32nd_Rct_Schinider

• Sergeant Major
  • 32nd_Rct_Schindier At yer service sir!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 32ndte_Rct_Schinider.5thVa
« Reply #353 on: June 26, 2017, 06:06:58 pm »
Well that sounds really great and awesome but you don't have to post this on my page so please stop i mean you have your own page to announced this and plus why would you wait for Mexican American war mod to be finished or unfinished/cancelled to release or finish working on your thing.

Please have respect with the mod developers and team working on this mod, it is still in development although it is slow that doesn't mean is dead.

Calm down, there is no need to be rude, its just that your last progress was a long time ago people presume its dead, all Hinkel is trying to do is showing that hey all hope aint lost, it isnt exactly the same thing but its somewhat the same, he didnt mean to discredit your mod or promote his mod its not even out yet he said himself and i quote "Its not that I am using this thread as advertising"

The only reason he is doing it or waiting for a mod of the same time period to be dead so that it doesnt have competition and the mod can be more well known that way, i mean when people think of American Revolutionary war they think of Whigs and Tories, Civil war : North and South ( some i think Highwater mark or whatever the name of the mod was) and Franco Prussian war : Blood and Iron, he is doing it out of respect for you, so that when he does release, whatever you are going to release wont go in vain for people wont have to choose 2 mods of the same time period( not exactly the same but you get what i mean).

« Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 06:10:37 pm by 32nd_Rct_Schinider »

Offline TheDoctor

• Sergeant Major
  • UB_1stDE_LtCol_TheDoctor Former Col of 11thMS
    • View Profile
  • Nick: CaptainArtard or AndyTheIrishmen
« Reply #354 on: July 08, 2017, 11:00:02 am »

Will it be released?
So what you are saying is, you have a tactile mind of a potato...
--Burnout

Offline Ukima

• Corporal
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
  • Nick: 32nd_Sjt_Ukima
« Reply #355 on: April 28, 2019, 10:30:33 pm »
Hope this mod isn't dead?

Offline Duke Of LongTree

• First Lieutenant
  • 1stRM/USMC
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: April 29, 2019, 12:42:47 am »
Hope this mod isn't dead?

yes it is