Author Topic: NW_Official Servers Administrative Applications  (Read 45608 times)

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
NW_Official Servers Administrative Applications
« on: April 28, 2016, 10:51:07 pm »
NW_Official Administration Applications

Applications are open!

The Napoleonic Wars Admin team have their roots in the old MM Mod. A team of Professional and mature Players, that strive to make sure that the official servers are well looked after.
We are looking for Mature and respected community members to help run the NW_Official servers (US/EU).  This includes possible linebattles and mini events hosted on the official servers.
Admins are required to be active and have a neutral standing in all situations and look for the best outcome for the community.
A successful Applicant must follow the server rules at all times, while also adhering to the admin rules.
Once accepted a 2 week trial period will commence where your performance will be evaluated.
Only successful applicants will be responded to by pm or steam by MrTiki (for EU) or Thunderstormer (for US). This happens when there is a need for new admins.
Applications will be accepted on the fly and there is no set closing date for applications.
Applications are open to anyone. We will not announce when candidates are being selected for trials; they will be informed by PM only.

Application form
Spoiler
Code
Community name:
Steam Name:
Your In game ID(s):(hint, this the number that comes up every time you join NA1)
Location/Timezone:
Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1):
Regiments:
About yourself:
Why you would be a good admin:
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?:
Previous Experience (if any):
In game ID(hint, it is the # that pops up when you join the server):
[close]

Nota Bene.
  • Only Formal Applications will be accepted
  • All Posts must be applications or your application will be rejected
  • 1 application per individual or your application will be rejected
  • Only successful applicants will be informed.
  • If you are applying for one of the none official servers, do so where they tell you to.

Thank you for your interest!

UPDATE: If you posted in the old thread, and are still interested in joining the team, please re apply in this thread.  If you are interested in admining the linebattle event and only that event.  Apply here.https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=31092.0.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 04:02:35 am by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

*This does not include Official Server Admins.

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
Re: NW_Official Servers Administrative Applications
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 10:57:03 pm »
The other thread was a little outdated in terms of apps.

This thread was remade in case we want to add new admins.  It does not mean we are currently adding new admins.

Do not post your questions here.  PM if you have any questions about this. 
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 11:00:51 pm by Thunderstormer »
Should you need to talk to me regarding NA1 or or something regarding admining or the admins, PM me here on the forums and not on steam.  *

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2016, 05:48:06 am »
Community name: Bear, [PSG]Gmnr_Bear or [3teSF]Kpt_Bear
Steam Name: Bear Bearington (https://steamcommunity.com/id/Runaway_Bear/)
Location/Timezone: NY/EST
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA1
Regiments: PLG, 1LH, PSG, 3teSF
About yourself: I'm mature and have played this game for ages. I have a love for history and this game and no matter what I can never stop playing it. Come may 13th I would have played this game for 3 years and I do not regret any of it, in those years I've never been perma banned or temp banned from this server.
Why you would be a good admin: I'm not biased, I have tons of experience admining previously and have seen every situation and I know how to handle anything that could happen within the server. I'm also very good at balancing situations and managing my time.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Of course, I love admining linebattles and I would be available most if not all of the time
Previous Experience (if any): 27th_Official_Siege, NA_Cavalry_Groupfighting, NA_Groupfighting, Old_Guard_Linebattle, IV_Korps_Linebattle, 7te_Official_Siege, (any IV server) I still am an active admin in the servers listed that remain up.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2016, 08:11:47 pm by Runaway Bear »

Offline Vivian5555

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2016, 01:28:07 am »
Community name: 1stEPI_A1_Gfr_Vivian or DA_1stKY_LtCol_Vivian
Steam Name: vivian5555
Location/Timezone: Texas/ Central
Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1
Regiments: 1stKY (North and South) 1stEPI
About yourself:I am a very responsible person,I am also always on and seeing stuff that im not suppose to see. I am a very trustful person. I can promise you I can be a good admin. I also have played this game for almost 4 years.
Why you would be a good admin:I am a very trustful person. Also, am responsible.
Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?:Yes. I will
Previous Experience (if any):I am a freeplay admin on north and south.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:39:41 am by Vivian5555 »

Offline Krastinov

• First Lieutenant
  • hi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: OatmealCan'tGroupfightSTINOV
  • Side: Union
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2016, 09:24:45 pm »
Community name: Krastinov / 63e_SoD_Krastinov

Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/strawberryshortkeek/

Location/Timezone: Eastern Standard Time / Southern Ontario

Applying for (Ts/Servers): NW_Official_NA_1

Regiments: Currently 63e, previously in the 2FA.

About yourself: I'm a gamer through and through, currently finishing up highschool credits. I'm generally a straight-forward person who enjoys having fun and messing around but with very clear restrictions and limits. I started playing Napoleonic Wars about a year and a half ago, pushing in almost 2000 hours since then. This being a video game, it's obvious that enjoyment is the primary goal but to maximize the entertainment for the majority; I believe that order is needed. I love being able to enhance and maintain the fun of this game whilst enjoying it myself. Most people usually find that I am easily chilled out without losing my demeanor in situations of varying degrees.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe that being an admin has multiple requirements in order to be at the highest efficiency. A good admin is someone who is able to ensure that the maximum amount of people possible are enjoying the server whilst being free from fun-breaking situations. Though that fun is an important if not the MOST important goal for an admin to provide; it is a must for an admin to be able to provide an unbiased and clear response to any questions and/or rule-breaks. This involves being able to put aside anything that would normally sway your opinion and having the capacity to remain calm and mature even when presented with frustrating issues. I am a relaxed but hard-working individual who prides himself in being able to keep servers organized and enjoyable for everyone; but also being able to be strict and mature especially when the time of need arises but also in general.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Depending on the time of day and my own availability, I believe I'd be able to attend and administer server events.

Previous Experience (if any): Administrated the role-playing module Roma Oritur for its lifetime.
                                              Administrated the role-playing module Persistent Age for its lifetime.
                                              Administrated 63e_NA_Siege for 4-5 months.
                                              Currently administrating and moderating NA_Groupfighting.
The Myth, The Legend

Offline QuinnerTheWinner

• Volunteer
  • #QuinnerTheWinner, #FeelTheBayern
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 19te_Hsr_Gfr_Quinner
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2016, 05:59:04 am »
Community name: 19te_Hsr_Gfr_Quinner / 19te_Hsr_Gfr_BigSexy
Steam Name: Quinner (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198061612348/)
Location/Timezone: AST – Atlantic Standard Time
Regiments: 19te

About yourself: Pretty easy going guy easy to get to know and befriend always enjoy a good laugh just a jolly canadian making his life lobster fishing
Why you would be a good admin: Respect the rules and enforce them even though i don't posses admin so No team killing/wounding abide by all the server rules and I am almost on everyday so I'm very active and involved in the community know most people that play and support the NA1 community and just want to keep it going strong and be that fun and entertaining place that its always been.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: I look forward to helping admin just tell me what you want me to do and I'm always willing to help out and help admin those events so its enjoyable for everyone.

Previous Experience (if any): Administered many severs and hosted a couple events over the years have experience in administering Lb's and other fun events

Offline DoubleDouble

• Private
  • Feel it in your skin, warmin' up your mind
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DD
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2016, 05:53:05 am »
Community name: DoubleDouble, [IV]1LH_Husar_DoubleDouble or (from Native) Nobody, Pity, DoubleDoubleWithCheese

Steam Name: DoubleDouble (https://steamcommunity.com/id/doubledouble/)

Location/Timezone: Pacific Standard

Regiments: 33rd (recruited by Disgrntld a long time ago), 1LH

About yourself: Originally from California, and now reside in Washington. Native American and Caucasion background. Beer, games, work, bills, sleep, eat, repeat. No idea what I want to pursue but one thing is for sure...admin for NA1 is a must.

Why you would be a good admin: I respect anyone and everyone unless given a reason not to. With that said, obviously I would abide by admin rules and enforce them only when applicable. I have been playing Mount&Blade: Warband for way too long, between Native and NW; one thing I have learned is that there are many different people who enjoy the game, therefore I would strive to allow everyone to enjoy it as much as I have over the years.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: If they occur on Thursdays or Sundays, yes, otherwise no.

Previous Experience (if any): Very little/None for major servers
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 06:39:21 pm by DoubleDouble »
The Good Times Are Killing Me

Offline iiMorT

• Second Lieutenant
  • 63e CplFo | NA_Groupfighting Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2016, 05:39:55 am »
Community name: iiMorT

Steam Name: iiMorT-

Location/Timezone: Canada/EST

Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): Ts/Na1

Regiments: 63e

About yourself:  I am a 20 year old Canadian that's an NCO in the 63e. I love playing PC games with friends including Mount and Blade, as well as CS, EU4, and Rocket League!
Why you would be a good admin: I am an NCO from the 63e with lots of admining experience on both community events as well as our own servers (including Siege). I've been in the 63e for almost 2 years now and enjoy this community a lot so I want to help out!

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes.

Previous Experience (if any): 63e_NA_Siege/Official/Backup, OldGuard event, Nr9 event, all 63e events.

Offline tired

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [BBG] tired
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 04:13:53 pm »
Community name: tired

Steam Name:[BBG] tired - but it's easier to find me if you just type BBG tired

Location/Timezone: California

Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1):NA1

Regiments: USMC

About yourself: I'm a bit older :). I love love love NW. I prefer being heavy cav over anything else. Let's see, I like long walks on the beach, sushi, and I'm a licensed minister. (I secretly play video games, don't tell anyone)

Why you would be a good admin: Since applications are open, and there seems to be a need, I wouldn't mind helping out with whatever you guys needed. I love the game and the community. I'm a community and event organizer within my own regiment, and I love helping others. I'm probably the nicest admin currently on Bot Survival, and everyone loves me there :). It's super super hard for me to actually ban someone for something. I'd rather give warnings and maybe a slay or kick, the other admins I work with give me a hard time about it. But on the other hand, since I"m so nice, everyone usually just behaves around me because we all have fun together.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yeah no problem, I keep on dying by cannon shot anyways at those events.

Previous Experience (if any): Bot Survival, BBG_Public_NA2, BBG_Public_NA3, BBG_FullInvasion_NA, 23rdEire_Training_Server, Multiple CS servers. I actually setup and run my own NW servers, not just admin.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 04:32:09 pm by tired »

Offline Samurai262

• Private
  • Mom's Spaghetti
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2016, 03:48:29 am »
Community name: _1stRddt_G95_Samurai262

Steam Name: Samurai262

Location/Timezone: East Coast USA/EST

Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): NA_1, the weekly Linebattle in particular

Regiments: 1st Reddit Brigade

About yourself: Just an average joe looking to give back to NA_1 and keep it a great place to play.

Why you would be a good admin: I believe that I would be a good admin because I understand the rules of NA_1 as a result of playing on there for a couple of years. I also understand the rules of line battles and would love to be a part of helping the event run a bit smoother. I am not an officer in my brigade so I can focus on admining the event or go spec and devote my full attention to the task at hand rather than leading a group.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: I definately would love to help.

Previous Experience (if any): No prior experiance
Mommy's Pasta

Offline Dan the Seagull Chef

• Commander in Chief
  • I use a pinch of Jesus in every dish.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [Chef]Dan_the_Chef
« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2016, 02:01:22 pm »
Community name: Dan the Chef

Steam Name: steamcommunity.com/id/danthechef

Location/Timezone: EST(GMT -5)

Applying for (Ts/Na1 or EU1): NA1

Regiments: Chefs of Swaziland

About yourself: My name is Dan as you can see. I prefer long walks on the beach and cuddling with my cat. While my cat is excellent and better than all other cats, I can recognize that some people cannot accept that my cat is excellent.

Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I am able to have fun but be able to be serious when the situation requires. As a result, hopefully I will be able to nurture and promote a playful and cheerful environment on NA1

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Of course, this is like a big reason for me signing up.

Previous Experience (ifany): Multiple Tournaments and events in NW as well as admin on Multiple PW servers
Wanna help the Wiki, join the Discord! Here are also the FSE Thread and Taleworlds Thread.

Offline McNuggets

• First Sergeant
  • "26e is a dead meme"- Midnight| Kovy's Nephew
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King Kj
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2016, 06:48:30 pm »
Community Name: Kj (Formally McNuggets)

Steam Name: [8thRM] Nuggets

Location/Timezone: EST

Regiments: 63e/3rdSS/15th York (Past Regiments) 8thRM (Current)

About Yourself: My name is Kj too everyone I know even though it is not my real name. I just finished my senior year in highschool and plan on attending a community college. I also attended JrROTC my years in highschool.

Why you would be a good admin: I would be a good admin because I know when the time for fun is and when I need to be serious. I will be able to keep the fun up while at the same time keeping it orderly.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes I love linebattles its a big reason I am signing up.

Previous Experience (If any): Admin on the former NW 7thRI Desert Strike event/ Admin of a couple of my servers/ Admin on a couple NaS servers
Skrt Skrt

Offline Shrubbery

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2016, 09:06:49 pm »
Community name: Nr9_Fahn_Shrubbery
Steam Name: Nr.9 Shrubbery

Location/Timezone: Vancouver, Canada - PST
Regiments: Nr.9

About yourself: I'm a Canadian Shrub (Male); I like discussing history and stabbing things in NW with bayonets.
Why you would be a good admin: I think I'm levelheaded and a pretty fair individual (I seed everyone equally.)
Will you be able to help administer the Public Line battle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes, I will be able to help with this.
Previous Experience (if any): Previous admin in CS:S and I help admin the Fri/Sat events hosted by the Nr9.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2016, 09:09:16 pm by Shrubbery »

Offline Thunderstormer

• FSE Developer
  • Worse than Hotler
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2016, 11:45:26 am »
New admins will be added over the coming weeks via a slightly different process that we had in the past.  Trial admins will be added one at a time.  If you were approved, it may be weeks before you are contacted so keep an eye out. 

If you were not approved this time around, your app will still be on file for later use.

Thanks to those who applied.  As a reminder, if you are looking to admin the NA1 LB and only that event, make an admin app in the event thread.  This thread is intended for admining the base server.

Offline Siwi

• Donator
  • Where is BCoF
    • View Profile
  • Nick: -|- Where is BCoF -|-
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2016, 01:41:18 am »
Community name: Siwi

Steam Name: Siwi

Location/Timezone: Mountain

Regiments: Nr9, 7te, 12te, Marins

About yourself: Working as a software developer in Denver, been playing NW for like 3 years now, just looking to help out when I can.

Why you would be a good admin: Spent so much time playing the game and setting up and messing with my servers that I think I know just about everything there is to know about the game. I also have played extensively on NA1 and know the rules well.

Will you be able to help administer the Public Linebattle or other possible events on the official servers?: Yes of course

Previous Experience (if any): Mostly my servers which ran for some time, head admin of NW_Siege_NA, Nr9 Event Server
Quote from: George W. Bush on 9/11
Battle Cry of Freedom was an inside job
NW Leaderboards
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
NA_Groupfighting

Check out the site