Author Topic: 27th North American Siege Server! [27th_Official_Siege] - Accepting Admins!  (Read 34624 times)

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Old Mr. Kirk
  • Side: Confederacy
Community Name: Commander Millander

Steam Name (Links preffered): [15e] Millander

Regiment (If none write N/A):   2ᵉ Bataillon / 15ᵉ Régiment de Voltigeurs de la Garde

Admin History: I have had experienced admining both public servers and linebattle/Siege events. I served on the Official NA1 Admin team for nearly a year until my admin was revoked around a year ago. I have seance acted as an admin on the IX Corps server when it is populated. I have extensive experience hosting events and working the admin panel. I hosted a siege event for 6+ months and have ran multiple linebattle events.

Why would you be a good admin:  I believe I would be a good admin through my previous experience but as well my ability and motivation. I am used to being in a position of responsibility through leading regiments successfully for the last three years requiring me to be the bigger man in arguments and make decisions with a clear mind. Although I lack comparing to some other applicants in amount of experience in ingame server admining I am entirely capable to carry myself in how I act and admin with the expectations of my position.

I am not submitting this application lightly. I am willing and able to completely commit to the responsibilities entitled to me in this position. Just as in leading my regiment I gain my satisfaction through providing an enjoyable NW experience in my group and not prom the "power" it grants me. I plan on jumping into this position on the Admin team with that same motivation of providing the most satisfactory experience a player can have on the server free as free from rulebreacking and drama and I can provide. 

Millander, 15e Voltigeurs
Gladly Accepted!

I'm not sure how many more admins we'll need. I guess just keep submitting and we'll try to get a better idea in the next day or two.

Offline BlackFysh

• First Sergeant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: DeLaitre
  • Side: Neutral
Community Name: IXe[Marins]Mlt_DeLaitre

Steam Name (Links preferred): BlackFysh

Regiment (If none write N/A): Les Marins de la Garde Imperiale, newly reformed as part of the IXe Corps

Admin History: my own server occasionally

Why would you be a good admin: I've been a part of this community almost 3 years, i think i have a good since of what is ok and what is not ok on a server, i have never been banned in NA1.  This is my favorite NW server right now.  I've been on it pretty consistently over the last few days.  Wotjek also recommends me for being an admin. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 06:22:13 pm by BlackFysh »

Offline Hailtothechi

• Sergeant
  • Glory to the 33rd!
    • View Profile
I don't believe I ever intentionally tked.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
Insults and what not, you should be unbanned it was only a temp

Offline Hailtothechi

• Sergeant
  • Glory to the 33rd!
    • View Profile
Insults and what not, you should be unbanned it was only a temp
Yes, I never tked intentionally was someone else using my name?

Offline PurplePanda

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Old Gen boy, led a few bad regiments.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Purpie
  • Side: Union
Community Name:
Steam Name (Links preffered): [30th] PurplePanda
Regiment (If none write N/A): 30th
Admin History: I administrated the old Renegade Army Linebattles and Run my own Successful Mini-Games Server for a short amount of time since I had no other admins. I also admined the 73rd Hunger Games
Why would you be a good admin: I believe I would be a good admin because I like to play the game fairly and make sure others do as well.

Offline Dom13WorstNW

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
New server provider plz  :'(

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
Server provider is new. It's a LowLatencyServers from Dallas. Just reset it, hopefully that'll do it some good.

Offline Zzehth

• Donator
  • NANWL Co-Founder
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Mexico is part of NA, damn gringos
Community Name: Zzehth
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zzehth/
Regiment (If none write N/A): 71st "Highland" Regiment of Foot
Admin History: Admin the first NA_GF server and the current NA_GF server and head admin of NA NWL , and all 12th servers
Why would you be a good admin: I am very active in NW, always willing to help the community
Father of the NA Competitive Scene

Offline Newkirk

• Colonel
  • 27th Relic
    • View Profile
Community Name: IXe[Marins]Mlt_DeLaitre

Steam Name (Links preferred): BlackFysh

Regiment (If none write N/A): Les Marins de la Garde Imperiale, newly reformed as part of the IXe Corps

Admin History: my own server occasionally

Why would you be a good admin: I've been a part of this community almost 3 years, i think i have a good since of what is ok and what is not ok on a server, i have never been banned in NA1.  This is my favorite NW server right now.  I've been on it pretty consistently over the last few days.  Wotjek also recommends me for being an admin.
Accepted on a trial basis. Will talk to you over Steam.

Community Name:
Steam Name (Links preffered): [30th] PurplePanda
Regiment (If none write N/A): 30th
Admin History: I administrated the old Renegade Army Linebattles and Run my own Successful Mini-Games Server for a short amount of time since I had no other admins. I also admined the 73rd Hunger Games
Why would you be a good admin: I believe I would be a good admin because I like to play the game fairly and make sure others do as well.
Denied for now. May speak to you later if more help is needed.

Community Name: Zzehth
Steam Name (Links preffered): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Zzehth/
Regiment (If none write N/A): 71st "Highland" Regiment of Foot
Admin History: Admin the first NA_GF server and the current NA_GF server and head admin of NA NWL , and all 12th servers
Why would you be a good admin: I am very active in NW, always willing to help the community
Accepted!

With that I will close the admin applications for a time as we seem to have several active admins. If we need more help in the future, I will gladly reopen them.

Offline Schatten

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Steam Name (Links preferred): [VR]Schatten
Regiment (If none write N/A): 91st Regiment of Foot (Argyllshire Highlanders)
Admin History: None
Why would you be a good admin: I dislike it when people do not abide the rules, especially team killing and team wounding, and would like to enforce these rules to make the 27th Siege Server the best Siege server it can be.

I know Admin Applications are on hold, but I decided to put this out there in case you do need more admins that can stay up a bit later then others.

Offline Rokulda

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Name under which you were banned: [19thYork]Rct_Rokuldy
Reason for which you were banned: No idea, the chat said I was warned multiple times but I have no idea what about. Unless being general is against the rules, I did nothing.
Have you checked to see if it was a temp ban by rejoining one hour later? Yep
Time and date: 6/21/2014 7:18 PM
Telling the truth is a better way of getting unbanned, you were tking and insulting people plus you did the same yesterday.

???????? I didn't teamkill ONCE, check your logs and you will see that, so i'm telling the truth.

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile
Reason for which you were banned: No idea, the chat said I was warned multiple times but I have no idea what about. Unless being general is against the rules, I did nothing.
Telling the truth is a better way of getting unbanned, you were tking and insulting people plus you did the same yesterday.

???????? I didn't teamkill ONCE, check your logs and you will see that, so i'm telling the truth.
I literally watched you teamwound people probably 4 times each day and then continue to insult in all chat after I warned you, you were insulting in team chat.

Offline Rokulda

• Volunteer
    • View Profile

I literally watched you teamwound people probably 4 times each day and then continue to insult in all chat after I warned you, you were insulting in team chat.

Well i guess I have short term memory loss :/
is there a possibility of me being unbanned?

Offline Bear

• Major
    • View Profile

Well i guess I have short term memory loss :/
is there a possibility of me being unbanned?
Not for me to say its NewKirk's server so its up to him and he said declined but he might feel generous if he does unban you when he see's this then if I ever catch you on the server breaking rules again expect to be banned and don't even bother making an unban request, but I'm not saying NewKirk plans to unban you, you'll just have to wait till he see's the thread again