Author Topic: Groupfight_Server_14e  (Read 49139 times)

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Self-proclaimed selfish super-spreader.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 91st_Lt_James_Munro
  • Side: Union
Re: Groupfight_Server_14e
« Reply #300 on: December 29, 2013, 08:58:43 pm »
Ban application for Primus (Leader of 3rdFG)

-> Your nickname 3rdFG_Lt-Col_James_Collinson (Primus)
-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]
-> His nickname : 3rdGF_Lt-Col_James_Stewart
-> What did he do? Trolled the 3rdFG and Primus. Went in with the name 3rdGF_Lt-Col_James_Stewart

Would also like to know who it really was.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 09:01:33 pm by TheLedge »

Offline Kapi

• Second Lieutenant
  • A rude, trolly selfish, petty man.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 17e_Fus_Kapi
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #301 on: December 31, 2013, 12:44:07 am »
Nice nickname though :o

Wysyłane z mojego WT19i za pomocą Tapatalk 2

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
  • Savior of virgins in distress!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 52nd_Lt_Heimdall
« Reply #302 on: January 01, 2014, 03:46:38 pm »

-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]
-> What did he do? Trolled the 3rdFG and Primus. Went in with the name 3rdGF_Lt-Col_James_Stewart

Get the admins to look at the logs for that day, and the only one that will get banned is you guys for racism and insults. I was to nice that day, cause I thought I had to go the proper way before bans. I know see I should have just banned you at the first racist comment.
                                          Courtesy of Alfred and MithrellaS!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #303 on: January 01, 2014, 03:47:41 pm »
Happy New Year fellow admins and groupfighters  ::)
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Falk

• Captain
  • WATCH OUT DUSAN IS USING MY PROFILE SOMETIMES
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [15th_YR] Falk
« Reply #304 on: January 01, 2014, 06:45:38 pm »
Happy New Year fellow admins and groupfighters  ::)

Same wishes from me Lads  :)

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: January 02, 2014, 05:47:26 am »

-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]

Get the admins to look at the logs for that day, and the only one that will get banned is you guys for racism and insults. I was to nice that day, cause I thought I had to go the proper way before bans. I know see I should have just banned you at the first racist comment.

I didn't even mention you in my post, why are you so aggressive? I just want the person who trolled Primus's regiment banned. It's not like It's someone from your regiment.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 05:53:45 am by TheLedge »

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: January 02, 2014, 07:11:22 am »

-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]

I didn't even mention you in my post, why are you so aggressive? I just want the person who trolled Primus's regiment banned. It's not like It's someone from your regiment.

Because I was online that day, and you guys haunted me for not banning a random dude with a name and tags I haven't seen before, and you were in no way nice.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: January 02, 2014, 09:14:45 am »

-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]

Because I was online that day, and you guys haunted me for not banning a random dude with a name and tags I haven't seen before, and you were in no way nice.

Primus, the leader of the 3rdFG asked you to ban him. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to join with Lt-Col tags of a regiment that didn't have a Lt-Col back then. On top of that, he even trolled with them, which made it even worse. There is one thing I dislike in this community and that is admins who can't do their job properly. I'm pretty sure you're gonna use the good 'ol ; "You're not even an admin, get in my shoes and you'll know how it is". Well, guess what, I was an admin on the Groupfighting_Server when I was in the 91st and I can assure you, when I was on the server, trolls were getting permanently banned left and right. Neither one of them, apart from your Captain, complained about their ban. Sometimes you need to cut the rules short and permanently ban people who knew the rules, but broke them. I made a few mistakes, yes, but I still did a pretty decent job at making sure the server was clean from trolls. The main reason why people increased the usage of racist remarks on that day is because you were the only admin there, an admin that is too soft and has no clue how to keep up with the trolls.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 09:33:18 am by TheLedge »

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: January 02, 2014, 10:55:42 am »
Spoiler

-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]

Primus, the leader of the 3rdFG asked you to ban him. I'm pretty sure it's against the rules to join with Lt-Col tags of a regiment that didn't have a Lt-Col back then. On top of that, he even trolled with them, which made it even worse. There is one thing I dislike in this community and that is admins who can't do their job properly. I'm pretty sure you're gonna use the good 'ol ; "You're not even an admin, get in my shoes and you'll know how it is". Well, guess what, I was an admin on the Groupfighting_Server when I was in the 91st and I can assure you, when I was on the server, trolls were getting permanently banned left and right. Neither one of them, apart from your Captain, complained about their ban. Sometimes you need to cut the rules short and permanently ban people who knew the rules, but broke them. I made a few mistakes, yes, but I still did a pretty decent job at making sure the server was clean from trolls. The main reason why people increased the usage of racist remarks on that day is because you were the only admin there, an admin that is too soft and has no clue how to keep up with the trolls.
[close]

Hold onto that long enough, ey? Thought he joined with 3rdGF tags, and not 3rdFG so I don't see the bannable offence. Anyway, I was not to soft, I was nice, cause I see you as respected members of the community, and thought, ey, maybe I should give them the chance to change the way they act, and only give them a warning and stuff. I know see that was a mistake, and next time, or at any future disputes about stuff like this, I will permaban instantly, so please try my patience again. I was not the only admin on either. And you don't know me, I would never use the fact that you are not admin currently, or think I am in a position where I am above everyone else as admin. I am just trying to do my job as I see fit, and realized the other day I should be harsher. Thank god for your sake, I was not in that particular moment.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: January 02, 2014, 11:29:43 am »
Spoiler

-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

Hold onto that long enough, ey? Thought he joined with 3rdGF tags, and not 3rdFG so I don't see the bannable offence. Anyway, I was not to soft, I was nice, cause I see you as respected members of the community, and thought, ey, maybe I should give them the chance to change the way they act, and only give them a warning and stuff. I know see that was a mistake, and next time, or at any future disputes about stuff like this, I will permaban instantly, so please try my patience again. I was not the only admin on either. And you don't know me, I would never use the fact that you are not admin currently, or think I am in a position where I am above everyone else as admin. I am just trying to do my job as I see fit, and realized the other day I should be harsher. Thank god for your sake, I was not in that particular moment.

I understand you want to give them a chance, everyone deserves a chance, but not people who KNOW the rules and break them. (Forgot to mention that). Back to the person we are talking about. Primus and I knew the sarcasm behind the 3rdGF tag, so he requested the person behind those tags removed from the server, but you didn't slay him, nor did you tell him to go change the name, even though it offended a regiment's name and image.
Just one thing, why do you want to protect this guy so much? If someone joined with 25ht_Col_Troll-E, wouldn't you remove them from the server or tell them to change their name? I request from the admins to find the real person behind the 3rdGF_Lt-Col_James_Stewart, I'm sure you can find out by his ID.

P.S : Primus has no involvement in this, this argument is based on my opinion.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 11:32:22 am by TheLedge »

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: January 02, 2014, 02:00:14 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

I understand you want to give them a chance, everyone deserves a chance, but not people who KNOW the rules and break them. (Forgot to mention that). Back to the person we are talking about. Primus and I knew the sarcasm behind the 3rdGF tag, so he requested the person behind those tags removed from the server, but you didn't slay him, nor did you tell him to go change the name, even though it offended a regiment's name and image.
Just one thing, why do you want to protect this guy so much? If someone joined with 25ht_Col_Troll-E, wouldn't you remove them from the server or tell them to change their name? I request from the admins to find the real person behind the 3rdGF_Lt-Col_James_Stewart, I'm sure you can find out by his ID.

[close]

I don't defend the random guy that did this, if they find his id, ban him for what I care, even though I think that isn't great enough an offence for a ban. The difference is that I don't know who are in the 3rdFG or if there was a 3rdGF or whatever. I do things based on fact, when in doubt I don't ban, and the cases with the other impersonators that I banned, was because I knew that, take Siobs for example just logged of steam, when someone called that just logged in. I am done arguing with you though. I don't think I did anything wrong with that situation, with what I knew at that moment.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: January 02, 2014, 02:40:47 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler

-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

[close]

I don't defend the random guy that did this, if they find his id, ban him for what I care, even though I think that isn't great enough an offence for a ban. The difference is that I don't know who are in the 3rdFG or if there was a 3rdGF or whatever. I do things based on fact, when in doubt I don't ban, and the cases with the other impersonators that I banned, was because I knew that, take Siobs for example just logged of steam, when someone called that just logged in. I am done arguing with you though. I don't think I did anything wrong with that situation, with what I knew at that moment.

Let me put this in a simple way that you will understand. 3rdGF_Lt-Col_James_Stewart, JAMES_STEWART, a person well known in the community. If you're not aware of the 3rdFG, here is their forum page ( https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=10591.0 ), It's one of the most know regiments in the community, and unlike yours, it has good, respectable players in it. Primus, Posh and even I (I think) asked you to remove that person from the server, all you did was kick Primus for supposed "Racism" neglecting the fact that the imposter was being more extreme with his jokes and behavior.

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: January 02, 2014, 04:23:31 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

[close]

Let me put this in a simple way that you will understand. 3rdGF_Lt-Col_James_Stewart, JAMES_STEWART, a person well known in the community. If you're not aware of the 3rdFG, here is their forum page ( https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=10591.0 ), It's one of the most know regiments in the community, and unlike yours, it has good, respectable players in it. Primus, Posh and even I (I think) asked you to remove that person from the server, all you did was kick Primus for supposed "Racism" neglecting the fact that the imposter was being more extreme with his jokes and behavior.
[close]

I think you should refrain yourself from personal attacks on either me or the regiment I am in, or try to accuse me of beeing dumb. I said I was done arguing, and I am.

Offline Ledger

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: January 02, 2014, 04:31:13 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think you should refrain yourself from personal attacks on either me or the regiment I am in, or try to accuse me of beeing dumb. I said I was done arguing, and I am.

I never said that you were dumb. Let's end this now, all I'm asking is for the logs to see who it really was.

Sorry for taking this to the extreme, but I kind of got annoyed when you tried to defend a person who broke the rules of the server.

Offline Styrepils

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: January 02, 2014, 04:38:28 pm »
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

-> Evidence :
Spoiler
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I never said that you were dumb. Let's end this now, all I'm asking is for the logs to see who it really was.

Sorry for taking this to the extreme, but I kind of got annoyed when you tried to defend a person who broke the rules of the server.
[close]

Never defended him directly. Just pointed out the fact that you guys were trolling as well, and was in no way innocent in the situation, and I felt it was highly ironic that you guys want someone banned, when the ones that deserves it more asks for it.