Author Topic: ALL TIME MELEE LIST [EU]  (Read 16852 times)

Offline Golden.

• What in Gods name?
  • Major General
  • 🤠
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [G]
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: ALL TIME MELEE LIST [EU]
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2018, 09:24:06 pm »
Just to clarify just because someone started playing the game in 2015 and are good now doesn't mean their melee skill is just worse than those from previous years I don't think you understand that..
Sorry for my late replay, but I totally agree with you. I understand what you mean, but I was just reffering to this list and not in general. Of course players who started in 2012 and played three years are not automatically better than players who started in 2015 and are still playing, just because they started the game earlier. I think is just their reputation that makes people think that players back in the days are better compared to players nowadays.
By solely thinking about Jackie, I immediately remember his reputiation to be the best and so people are tending to put him higher in these lists.

But the only way to judge players are by tournament wins because all other criterias are just biased, but it is also quite hard to value a players impact in the team.

Agreed. Besides most of these lists should remain as opinions rather than fact and shouldn't be considered to have any real accuracy.

Offline Nosswill

• General
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nosswill | Nr13
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2018, 09:28:54 pm »
Just to clarify just because someone started playing the game in 2015 and are good now doesn't mean their melee skill is just worse than those from previous years I don't think you understand that..
Sorry for my late replay, but I totally agree with you. I understand what you mean, but I was just reffering to this list and not in general. Of course players who started in 2012 and played three years are not automatically better than players who started in 2015 and are still playing, just because they started the game earlier. I think is just their reputation that makes people think that players back in the days are better compared to players nowadays.
By solely thinking about Jackie, I immediately remember his reputiation to be the best and so people are tending to put him higher in these lists.

But the only way to judge players are by tournament wins because all other criterias are just biased, but it is also quite hard to value a players impact in the team.

Agreed. Besides most of these lists should remain as opinions rather than fact and shouldn't be considered to have any real accuracy.
Yeah the only list I consider somewhat accurate in terms of tournament wins and of course the importance of these wins (I don't consider tournaments that were organized every week as important) is Ledgers list, but it is still very debatable.
Darkcore , the coke of noswill and moskito  .. Is their any places remaining in  your mouth ?
Ausser Exo, der wird gemutet.

Offline McPero

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 17e 5-4 92nd
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2018, 09:39:30 pm »
So many people better than Harrier and not even on the list better just remove him.

Offline MarxeiL

• Lieutenant General
  • Cvet nastroenija - serij, samij skuchnij
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 13e | CCCP
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2018, 09:56:19 pm »
VOLUBLE IN ALL TIME MELEE LIST AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
| 1x 10v10 Winner | 2x 9v9 Winner | 2x 8v8 Winner | 1x 7v7 Winner | 1x 6v6 Winner | 2x 5v5 Winner | 1x 4v4 Winner | 1x 3v3 Winner |
| 1x TDT Winner | 1x NWL (2nd L) Winner | 1x NWL (1st L) Winner | 1x RGT Winner | 2x RGL Winner |
| 1x TDT Runner-up | 1x 8v8 Runner-up | 1x 7v7 Runner-up | 1x NWFL Runner-up | 1x EIC Runner-up | 1x 2v2 Runner-up |

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2018, 12:38:16 am »
That was 7-1 u herishit
Stark said it was 10-1 the other-day, ffs Stark you shit cunt.
I don't know why but i love this screen : https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/401179644817639460/1A3A7C47CD186BC8B098EA0E38089A13F21B097B/
Spoiler
(It was a final for M-NWWC , score :7-1)
[close]
+

little bonus for Stark : https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/394422340462756024/BF8CB0505B2FC8919F1BB441F303F3D3CE55265D/

If I remember right frenchtouch got fucked pretty hard by the Swedes with V75 where all of you were tryharding.

I'm not trying to put your achievements down but it's indeed rather stupid to argue "I beat person X in 2016" whilst the persons prime was years before. I possibly could beat you Aswell now but I'd never assume myself stronger then. These lists are difficult af since you can't compare shit, but instead of doing an all time list while you haven't even been around most time just do one in terms of the time you actually know shit about and leave the rest to Herishey etc.
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2018, 12:57:37 am »
VOLUBLE IN ALL TIME MELEE LIST AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
He was top fragging for ENG, in the match versus FRA cmon  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2018, 01:47:31 am »
That was 7-1 u herishit
I don't know why but i love this screen : https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/401179644817639460/1A3A7C47CD186BC8B098EA0E38089A13F21B097B/
Spoiler
[close]
+

little bonus for Stark : https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/394422340462756024/BF8CB0505B2FC8919F1BB441F303F3D3CE55265D/

If I remember right frenchtouch got fucked pretty hard by the Swedes with V75 where all of you were tryharding.

I'm not trying to put your achievements down but it's indeed rather stupid to argue "I beat person X in 2016" whilst the persons prime was years before. I possibly could beat you Aswell now but I'd never assume myself stronger then. These lists are difficult af since you can't compare shit, but instead of doing an all time list while you haven't even been around most time just do one in terms of the time you actually know shit about and leave the rest to Herishey etc.
" I possibly could beat you Aswell now but I'd never assume myself stronger then."
No you can't.

Btw , who in this thread can sit at my table and say "i have better palmares than you extazz"?

Just prove me with solids arguments why can't  Haze , Me and Lebrave can make a list.
Now about my ranking , with solids arguments  why i can't  be the first on this list.

PS: When i talking about solid arguments , i mean don't say to me "you don't play nw on 2012 , but players in 2012 are super saiyan so you are shit".
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 01:49:11 am by ExtaZz94 »
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Janne

• Lieutenant General
  • keep yourself safe
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2018, 01:51:01 am »
hmm  ???

Offline Piercee

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • SOUTH AFRICAN WAR DOG - NWWC 2019 WINNER
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 15, 2018, 03:57:04 am »
are we talking about your dinner table or the lunch table at school here, important information

Offline lonedoge

• Captain
  • artist
    • View Profile
    • youtube
« Reply #84 on: August 15, 2018, 04:07:17 am »
the high tier list is a fucking crime

Offline Sanders

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Banned!
  • 18e_CplFo
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 15, 2018, 04:21:25 am »
For fucks sake Pierce

Offline Lone

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 15, 2018, 08:18:12 am »
That was 7-1 u herishit
Spoiler
[close]
+

" I possibly could beat you Aswell now but I'd never assume myself stronger then."
No you can't.

Btw , who in this thread can sit at my table and say "i have better palmares than you extazz"?

Just prove me with solids arguments why can't  Haze , Me and Lebrave can make a list.
Now about my ranking , with solids arguments  why i can't  be the first on this list.

PS: When i talking about solid arguments , i mean don't say to me "you don't play nw on 2012 , but players in 2012 are super saiyan so you are shit".

Your reply shows me that you may be good at nw but either your language or your iq is not half as high as your ranking points.

"Possibly could" is double subjunctive meaning I doubt it myself.

I'm not saying you can't do a list, I just say that I doubt the quality of this list due to the old players not really being comparable to you only by achievements. Nor by "Yes but we already did beat them" - that's very cool and I guess your parents are proud Aswell but you have no clue if they'd 7-0 you if it was they at their prime vs you at their prime. Your logic is only based on the fact that you won some stuff but please try to think a bit further. Ikr that your self esteem highly depends on such lists etc because otherwise no one would give a fucking shit about you anymore, but at least stay a bit on the ground.

I am not saying you can't be first, but isn't it ironic to put yourself 1st on a list you made? I just doubt that an Evan, Stark etc. (to just name few) really are worse.

Read this reply properly and activate your brain please.
Tier Legendary Elite ++
97p Lone : By himself he's a very good duo. So he deserve a spot of his own.

Offline ExtaZz94

• Major
  • J'avance tu recules
    • View Profile
  • Nick: BetterThanU
« Reply #87 on: August 15, 2018, 01:16:06 pm »
That was 7-1 u herishit
Spoiler
[close]
+

No you can't.

Your reply shows me that you may be good at nw but either your language or your iq is not half as high as your ranking points.

"Possibly could" is double subjunctive meaning I doubt it myself.

I'm not saying you can't do a list, I just say that I doubt the quality of this list due to the old players not really being comparable to you only by achievements. Nor by "Yes but we already did beat them" - that's very cool and I guess your parents are proud Aswell but you have no clue if they'd 7-0 you if it was they at their prime vs you at their prime. Your logic is only based on the fact that you won some stuff but please try to think a bit further. Ikr that your self esteem highly depends on such lists etc because otherwise no one would give a fucking shit about you anymore, but at least stay a bit on the ground.

I am not saying you can't be first, but isn't it ironic to put yourself 1st on a list you made? I just doubt that an Evan, Stark etc. (to just name few) really are worse.

Read this reply properly and activate your brain please.
You write like 300 words for nothing , wp lone.
I ask you real arguments , you answer me "look your qi"
I ask you real arguments , you answer me "can't comparate with old players"

Now , i have a problem , i debating about all time list with someone on 4-5 years in nw did nothing.
You are not in my list and you defending your friends.
Little cuck.
i have never see cela. rejection perssonel.
good luck all in the tournament.
Quote from: LeBrave on Today at 11:49:30 pm
votre appréciable et glorieux pote LeBrave.

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
« Reply #88 on: August 15, 2018, 01:44:00 pm »
OOF

Offline Dokletian

• Brigadier General
  • unironisch
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 4e_Huss_Dokletian
« Reply #89 on: August 15, 2018, 01:48:49 pm »
You actually made a list just to see you and Haze finally on the very top?
Can I just say that I’m really impressed with the cav community, 10x more mature than the inf community and a lot less tolerant of the cancerous players