Install WSE2 server-side and limit FOV, if fails ban WSE2
11 (11.7%)
Allow WSE2
28 (29.8%)
Install WSE2 server-side and limit FOV, if fails allow WSE2
25 (26.6%)

Total Members Voted: 89

Voting closed: October 23, 2022, 01:17:11 am

Author Topic: WSE2 (community vote)  (Read 2968 times)

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
  • Side: Neutral
Re: WSE2 (community vote)
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2022, 03:52:41 pm »
Cause fov doesn't make any difference and most people use wse2 for performance reasons. I've been using wse2 before reaper made his post and I've never used a higher fov.
If u want proof just msg me on steam

If you haven't watched people's videos of how higher FOV does without a doubt give an advantage and has allowed people to block and see people behind them, then I don't know what to tell you. Just because higher FOV doesn't make a different for you, doesn't mean it doesn't make a difference for others.
having a higher fov makes everything look small which is more of an annoyance rather an advantage for me personally
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 03:54:13 pm by Stoiki »

Giorno

« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2022, 03:55:40 pm »
And as you can see in the video below, we all know coco has terrible awareness, so at 4 seconds you can see that he saw the guy behind quite easily and blocked him. As you can see, he also voted to 'allow WSE2', rather than to allow WSE2 but limit FOV.

Can any of us sit with a straight face and say this is normal. I like WSE2, but wtf is this man. what a joke

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2022, 04:05:52 pm »
So why are we still discussing this?
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2022, 04:09:36 pm »
And as you can see in the video below, we all know coco has terrible awareness, so at 4 seconds you can see that he saw the guy behind quite easily and blocked him. As you can see, he also voted to 'allow WSE2', rather than to allow WSE2 but limit FOV.

Can any of us sit with a straight face and say this is normal. I like WSE2, but wtf is this man. what a joke

Exactly, it's silly what it can provide and people who vote option 3 want this allowed

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2022, 04:26:47 pm »

Offline higened243ed

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • 243 grouped co-captained
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 85e / 2eFusGre
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2022, 04:29:07 pm »
this is normaled

Skaen

« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2022, 04:36:39 pm »

This video alone should prove WSE2 should be banned, unless an alternative without an FOV slider comes out if it really helps with performance issues.

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2022, 04:50:02 pm »
lets do a ban wse vs allow wse groupfight!! Winner takes all guys!!!!11!

Either way it didn't win; majority vote was an FOV limit, and the people who voted option 3 are just outright cheaters or people who can't read polls.
?

Discounting the accounts that voted with 0 posts and no activity removes plurality from the “ban WSE2” option. It makes the polar opposite, “allow WSE2”, a plurality. Though, the most votes are for the server side FOV limit.

I don’t understand you calling people that disagree with you “outright cheaters or people who can’t read polls”. You boasted that option 1 had the most votes, despite many of those being from people that don’t use the forums and don’t take part in the community at large. I think it’s questionable at best whether many of those people understood the issue, and with my tinfoil hat on it looks more like someone told those people to vote.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 04:57:10 pm by HiReaper »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2022, 04:59:09 pm »

Either way it didn't win; majority vote was an FOV limit, and the people who voted option 3 are just outright cheaters or people who can't read polls.
?

Discounting the accounts that voted with 0 posts and no activity removes plurality from the “ban WSE2” option. It makes the polar opposite, “allow WSE2”, a plurality. Though, the most votes are for the server side FOV limit.

I don’t understand you calling people that disagree with you “outright cheaters or people who can’t read polls”. You boasted that option 1 had the most votes, despite many of those being from people that don’t use the forums and don’t take part in the community at large. I think it’s questionable at best whether many of those people understood the issue, and with my tinfoil hat on it looks more like someone told those people to vote.

Love how you don't quote my reply, even though it was perfectly reasonable response

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2022, 05:08:54 pm »
This vote just shows that some people are desperate enough to ban WSE2 to get people to create accounts and as gibby said. People who aren't in the community and don't play competitive etc, are voting against it.

Poll was useless as most people said it would be.

P.S Fietta don't delete my post

Spoiler
People who have voted to Ban WSE2. Told to by Maskman and/or Fietta??

[close]
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 05:12:31 pm by Hertz »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2022, 05:10:01 pm »
This vote just shows that some people are desperate enough to ban WSE2 to get people to create accounts and as gibby said. People who aren't in the community and don't play competitive etc, are voting against it.

Nah, I think the voting shows hypocrisy and obvious FOVers; that's a win in my book

Spoiler

[close]

If I wanted more people to vote, I'd have gotten far more than 3 people, especially considering I could see all the votes during the polling process, I'd could've easily made it a convincing win rather than a 53 - 41 loss.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2022, 05:17:50 pm by Fietta »

Offline HiReaper

• Second Lieutenant
  • Not a chav and known hatecrimer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Reaps
  • Side: Union
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2022, 05:18:13 pm »

Spoiler

[close]

why is lil bro deleting posts 🤣🤣🤣

Spoiler

?

Love how you don't quote my reply, even though it was perfectly reasonable response
[close]

Because its irrelevant. Unless you wanna do some retard quantitative analysis, you won't find out why.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2022, 05:19:19 pm »

I told him to repost but without the obvious drama-inducing bollocks

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2022, 05:20:29 pm »

No you didn't...
Don't lie here as well fietta. Looks bad.
You just said 'Removed your post, Unlucky' 

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2022, 05:21:05 pm »

No you didn't...
Don't lie here as well fietta. Looks bad.
You just said 'Removed your post, Unlucky'

[4:08 PM]
Magnificent Fietta/trot888:
   i'll just delete all ur shit posts

Hertz:
   ?

Magnificent Fietta/trot888:
   u can post but u have to be reasonable
   aint here for 10 pages of shit drama

Looks like you're still trying to cause drama wherever you see fit, but yes it highly unlucky that I delete your flame-oriented posts