Author Topic: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!  (Read 17960 times)

BlitzkriegMBNW

Re: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!
« Reply #375 on: October 10, 2022, 07:34:28 pm »
Don’t really care for this thread but the amount of homophobia coming from some players is pretty absurd. I’d hope the admins would give out appropriate warnings and fellow players would ostracize this sort of behaviour instead of promoting it. No matter how much you disagree with someone their sexuality should not come into it.
Haven't seen anything today so I'm not sure what you're referring to it was already warned when it was reported a few days back. Also haven't seen a single report from you so welcome to the masses of people who expect the handful of active moderators to see and read every single post whilst not using the 'report' function we provide.

Also, you two stop provoking each other now, as I've been reading I know it was Chuckster who started this and turned it into what the conversations become. If you two have some sort of personal issues take them to DM's or Steam or whatever else but on the public sections of the forums. Stick to the topic at hand and if you have something useful to say go ahead. Though I'm not sure what more can be said on this topic realistically.
Dw you’ve done fine, just referring to the player base. We shouldn’t allow this sort of behaviour.

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #376 on: October 10, 2022, 07:35:19 pm »
Don’t really care for this thread but the amount of homophobia coming from some players is pretty absurd. I’d hope the admins would give out appropriate warnings and fellow players would ostracize this sort of behaviour instead of promoting it. No matter how much you disagree with someone their sexuality should not come into it.
Haven't seen anything today so I'm not sure what you're referring to it was already warned when it was reported a few days back. Also haven't seen a single report from you so welcome to the masses of people who expect the handful of active moderators to see and read every single post whilst not using the 'report' function we provide.

Also, you two stop provoking each other now, as I've been reading I know it was Chuckster who started this and turned it into what the conversations become. If you two have some sort of personal issues take them to DM's or Steam or whatever else but on the public sections of the forums. Stick to the topic at hand and if you have something useful to say go ahead. Though I'm not sure what more can be said on this topic realistically.
Where ?? Where ?? im homohpobixc ?
I didn't say you were being homophobic, in-fact I explicitly said today I haven't seen any homophobia, doesn't mean I didn't miss it though. As for Blitz he's referring to Archangel apparently. But you can't just provoke, insult and harass each other on this thread for no reason with no context to the topic I'm afraid.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Arch4ngel

• Lieutenant Colonel
  • Archangel will be fine
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Archangel
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #377 on: October 10, 2022, 07:49:13 pm »
WSE2 FOREVER GO NAHUY FIETTA
WANNA SEE HOW CHUCKY WILL FUCK YA PUSSY HARD

PAY 50$ to k700 for set-up ur server with FOV60 lock and 10fps lock

Offline Gibby Jr

• Colonel
  • DAGOTHWAVE
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Gibby
« Reply #378 on: October 10, 2022, 07:54:30 pm »
WSE2 FOREVER GO NAHUY FIETTA
WANNA SEE HOW CHUCKY WILL FUCK YA PUSSY HARD

PAY 50$ to k700 for set-up ur server with FOV60 lock and 10fps lock
you are as weak as whales by acting like that.

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 10, 2022, 07:54:44 pm »
*snip*
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 08:11:07 pm by Herishey »

Offline tommyxd

• Major General
  • Swigma Male
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 96y_Kpt_tommyxd
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 08:11:13 pm by Herishey »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #381 on: October 10, 2022, 07:59:10 pm »
Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Phailur

« Reply #382 on: October 10, 2022, 07:59:39 pm »
No wonder fietta got bullied out of native to play NW with this kind of behaviour

Offline Zeyden 狼

• Major
  • 2 fast 4 u ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Amaterasu/Envy/Team France
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: October 10, 2022, 07:59:58 pm »

I did it for free-speech, remember me guys

Offline Naatsuu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 08:13:22 pm by Herishey »

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #385 on: October 10, 2022, 08:00:13 pm »
No wonder fietta got bullied out of native to play NW with this kind of behaviour

Don't bait me like that  >:(

I'll have you know I was a taleworlds moderator at the end! The COMMUNITY SPOKESMAN

This thread is an absolute shit show, but still pales in comparison to 2015 taleworlds drama
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 08:02:07 pm by Fietta »

Offline Steinmann

• King of Börk
  • Brigadier General
  • Mutual Owning with Elsse.
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: October 10, 2022, 08:03:27 pm »
None is gonna stop me to cheat

Offline Flashkodr

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: October 10, 2022, 08:05:40 pm »
So funny to look at this shitstorm and incels speaking about FoV-cheats in a 10yo game with lower 300 online ;D
The point is that both sides are clownish - the comrades who likes WSE as a useful feature and the comrades who doesn't, because "WSE=cheats".
May be you all don't know, but WSE was created not for you, nerds who play 'competetive' for years against the same people and for improving your in-game skills, if somebody really became better with it. WSE was created for server stuff mostly in case to allow making new server scripts, creating data-bases for servers easily and to please common players with new game features without changing M&B module system. Personally I knew about it since 2015, when I came the game and started to play fianna M&B, where all servers were based on WSE scripts, as fianna.mb was the main provider and luckily K700 was both creator of WSE and fianna.mb. And all my friends who owned a server used WSE just for creating new interesting game mechanics or optimising them, like invasion scripts, etc. WSE also allows to manage the server being on it, just using commands in chat. So you may type */heal "player_name" and player will restore his all HP without any signs on it, cuz it won't go even to server-logs, if you dont want to. WSE even opens an ability to give a player more HP at all, more armor characteristics or damage done by a player. With WSE you can turn the whole M&B upside down, fuck it twice and do whatever you want, but fse community only guessed to use WSE for fps-increasing and FoV using :-\. Same time most WSE players couldnt even imagine that it can be used in client game part. That is kinda vulgar, gentlemen. If you wanna see what the real WSE is - come to PN servers on Native, if they are still alive. They were made by team of VALROY, MorDa and K700(in some points).
Where you guys have been all this time, when true gigachads just made Invasion for M&B and happily played it PvE? Ah, I know, you were trying to know, who is able to press 2 buttons better and has bigger balls in that case. BUT when someone's opened for himself files, allowing to play bit better, some of you just started to burp the shit. Just accept, guys, you are afraid that some other players will start to play better than you and all your boring worthless life in M&B will mean nothing, as you won't be "top player" anymore. Your key fear is to become talentless medium player, as you have no other ways to self-affirmate or just because NW became bigger part of your life. WSE is not the only problem for you - some morons always cried about pings on German servers, for example. CIS and Turkish community is playing on 50-100 pings and noone cares about playing on servers that are good for both sides. Noone plays half a match on FRA and half on RUS servers, if teams are from that regions. Some are even crying if they have not 10, but 20 ping lol. So I cant see the point to speak about if WSE is fair or not. If you want fair game - play LAN tournaments lol. Any other discussion is useless and idle. Play without cheats and on russian/turkish/NA/others servers. Fuck you.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 08:13:35 pm by Herishey »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #389 on: October 10, 2022, 08:21:22 pm »
This mod is openly available from taleworlds. Why are we trying to ban it?