Author Topic: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!  (Read 17951 times)

Offline crazypro25.

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nr13_Uffz_Krazy
  • Side: Neutral
Re: How to become a tier 1 NW PLAYER!! wow!
« Reply #360 on: October 10, 2022, 06:37:23 pm »
I can't be the only one right guys? ???? :-[
No you're definitly not and it seems like it just starts to get interesting

Offline AchillesTheOne

• Major
  • Seals 6 [54]
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The One, The Only, The Notorious
« Reply #361 on: October 10, 2022, 06:40:49 pm »
Anyway fietta will still be achilles's bottom bitch cocksucker wse2 or not.

Weren't you that in Amaterasu?
S2 tots S3 tots, S3 4th best player in stats, NWWC 2022 winners and you ? You in you make your team loose, when you went in playing for nss instead of envy lfor the last tournament you get destroy

Achilles + Chucky = Best flank of all time , fietta is shit stfu go play native little rat.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 15th_YR_Gren_trot888
« Reply #362 on: October 10, 2022, 06:44:43 pm »

S2 tots S3 tots, S3 4th best player in stats, NWWC 2022 winners and you ? You in you make your team loose, when you went in playing for nss instead of envy lfor the last tournament you get destroy

And what about the past 6 months? You still haven't learned to sheathe ur musket in rotations

Anyways, we can keep bashing each other about how we play but ultimately get nowhere - FOV changing is quite obviously a significant cheat that needs to be addressed.
Before oppening your mouth you should know how to watch a round moron, but the differece beetwen you and me is you are just a trash cunt keyboard warriors who get carry by 5 top players. if you join nss or team like that you will simply not do anything.

You should not speak fucking

You’re going down on lists whilst I’m going up 8)

Now be quiet child, this isn’t about you or me
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 06:48:20 pm by Fietta »

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 10, 2022, 07:03:57 pm »

And what about the past 6 months? You still haven't learned to sheathe ur musket in rotations

Anyways, we can keep bashing each other about how we play but ultimately get nowhere - FOV changing is quite obviously a significant cheat that needs to be addressed.
Before oppening your mouth you should know how to watch a round moron, but the differece beetwen you and me is you are just a trash cunt keyboard warriors who get carry by 5 top players. if you join nss or team like that you will simply not do anything.

You should not speak fucking

You’re going down on lists whilst I’m going up 8)

Now be quiet child, this isn’t about you or me
When you thought i was 14 year old you talk to me everyday, when you know that i was 22 you stop talking to me, get out of here keyboard warriors, you are a cunt on native and on here.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 10, 2022, 07:06:05 pm »
It’s why I only talk to 12 year old 45thN_Jake and no one else in this game, you caught me. I talked to you everyday when you were part of Amaterasu, which was obviously when I already knew your age (I never thought you were 14 anyways, don't know where you got that idea from) we even added each other on snap! Prior to that I did give you advice on the Obelix situation saying that he’s a joke when I didn't know you that well, but we didn't talk then. I think this is a more personal issue we can solve x

It’s ok Chuckster, we will talk soon
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 07:19:58 pm by Fietta »

Offline John Price

• Block guys what is this!?
  • General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #365 on: October 10, 2022, 07:13:30 pm »
This thread right now

Knightmare is from Albania, no?
Sorry, I can't accept this team.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #366 on: October 10, 2022, 07:14:04 pm »
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

BlitzkriegMBNW

« Reply #367 on: October 10, 2022, 07:16:21 pm »
Don’t really care for this thread but the amount of homophobia coming from some players is pretty absurd. I’d hope the admins would give out appropriate warnings and fellow players would ostracize this sort of behaviour instead of promoting it. No matter how much you disagree with someone their sexuality should not come into it.

Offline Vegi.

• Where is my stack?!
  • General
  • Divide and Conquer
    • View Profile
  • Nick: King of Stack
« Reply #368 on: October 10, 2022, 07:17:20 pm »
Don’t really care for this thread but the amount of homophobia coming from some players is pretty absurd. I’d hope the admins would give out appropriate warnings and fellow players would ostracize this sort of behaviour instead of promoting it. No matter how much you disagree with someone their sexuality should not come into it.
Stop looking at my posts Fietta #RentFree

The Master of stack, the voice of racism.

Offline Fietta

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 10, 2022, 07:18:05 pm »

Slander, homophobia and racism is how people cope

Offline Nightwing

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 10, 2022, 07:18:19 pm »
How have you retards done another 5 pages of this today already

Haven't had a drama thread like this in a while, never see cela
But you have to admit aswell, after a long monday at work you love to see it don't you?  :D

Spoiler
I can't be the only one right guys? ???? :-[
[close]
I'd rather see you on pro clubs.
Alright that's it, no more outstanding assists like prime Toni Kross crosses for you Sir. Gi, Porkins and Ricky make better runs anyway while being bad ass finishers  >:(

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 10, 2022, 07:19:19 pm »
Ricky? Running?  ???

Online Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
« Reply #372 on: October 10, 2022, 07:23:13 pm »
Haven't seen anything today so I'm not sure what you're referring to it was already warned when it was reported a few days back. Also haven't seen a single report from you so welcome to the masses of people who expect the handful of active moderators to see and read every single post whilst not using the 'report' function we provide.

Also, you two stop provoking each other now, as I've been reading I know it was Chuckster who started this and turned it into what the conversations become. If you two have some sort of personal issues take them to DM's or Steam or whatever else but on the public sections of the forums. Stick to the topic at hand and if you have something useful to say go ahead. Though I'm not sure what more can be said on this topic realistically.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 07:28:29 pm by Herishey »
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 10, 2022, 07:30:41 pm »
Haven't seen anything today so I'm not sure what you're referring to it was already warned when it was reported a few days back. Also haven't seen a single report from you so welcome to the masses of people who expect the handful of active moderators to see and read every single post whilst not using the 'report' function we provide.

Also, you two stop provoking each other now, as I've been reading I know it was Chuckster who started this and turned it into what the conversations become. If you two have some sort of personal issues take them to DM's or Steam or whatever else but on the public sections of the forums. Stick to the topic at hand and if you have something useful to say go ahead. Though I'm not sure what more can be said on this topic realistically.
Where ?? Where ?? im homohpobixc ?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2022, 07:32:37 pm by Chuckster »

Offline John Price

• General
  • Destroyer of RGL
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 10, 2022, 07:33:29 pm »
Chuckster you silly goose he just means stop arguing not stop being homophobic

EDIT: that doesnt mean start tho...