• Board Moderator
  • Minisiege & EU_Commander - Community Manager
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
  • Side: Confederacy
Re: unmuted
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 10:04:46 am »
Hello,
You provide me with no information of who you are or explain to me any details, in your view, of what you have done. The template and description provided in the pins here: https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=47055.0 explains this.

Asides to this, I have read the logs and asked the moderators what happened and have saw you are probably one of the 47th. Your regiment, as a whole, has been warned several times on the discord for similar behaviour (and you were also warned before the mute) of mob mentality trolling, including racism, sexualisation of a minor and insulting. Your regiment has also recieved a general warning for it, not including the several individual members who have acrued warnings themselves for similar things in the last few weeks.

You will be unmuted within a few days, in mean time, you can refamiliarize yourself with the Discord rules in the channel atop the Discord server.
If you wish to discuss further, please feel free to PM me on Discord, I'm Romulus there.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 10:41:30 am by Gretel »