Author Topic: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!  (Read 132269 times)

Offline antslimey

• First Lieutenant
  • Co founder and leader of the AEF and Col of 55th!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: [AEF]Col_Anthony 55th_Col_Anthony
  • Side: Union
Re: Gibby & Herishey's All Time NW List(s) - Final Update Posted!
« Reply #1665 on: February 22, 2022, 07:34:05 pm »
No mention for a player who beat the top 2 reigning duelists from out of no where?
Extazz and Drake were giants where no one else would be able to take them down.
Yet hireaper comes and beat both of them with dominance and thats not worth a mention in hall of fame?
SAD!

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
  • Actual 1v1-10v10 Champion.
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 5x NWWC Champ Mbozz/Gontanker/Nut
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1666 on: February 22, 2022, 07:35:47 pm »
There is no duelling category and I don't personally believe one duel tournament and a couple of good gf tournament performances warrant a place on the all-time list where duels have mostly been ignored anyway as they're almost a separate thing.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline MikeyBruh

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Multi Region Choker GVT Gang Member
Skill-wise reaper would Dog walk 95% of tier 5 players but if it is based on achievements I can see where ur coming from.
Also, I'm not friends with HiReaper, dudes a complete weirdo

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1668 on: February 22, 2022, 07:37:44 pm »
The criteria is stated at the bottom of the thread (always has been). But yes longevity is a part of it.
I won lots of things, I came 2nd and 3rd in lots of things, I guess I did some other shit too........ I'm also an FSE legend, probably most commonly described as a cunt. If the shit I do doesn't make sense in your head, well fuck you because it makes sense in mine.

Which i did, against known and reputed player, some of them considered legend, such as, Mandarin, Ledger, Tiberias, Herishey, Hokej, Troister, Axiom, Evanovic, Stark, Eddie, Jammo, Bagins, Freddie, Python. I didn't had a good relationship with most of them, but i congratulate them for what they did, and i had pleasure facing them.

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob
  • Side: Neutral
Skill-wise reaper would Dog walk 95% of tier 5 players but if it is based on achievements I can see where ur coming from.
95% of the tier 5 players quit
<3

Offline Muhataa

• First Lieutenant
  • Banned!
    • View Profile
  • Nick: ex.Moderator TKC
If you use Jakob being Tier 4 as a reason to put him in all time team GER then Falk or any other in Tier 4 would deserve it more imo
point proven

Offline jakob.

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: amaterasu jakob

If you use Jakob being Tier 4 as a reason to put him in all time team GER then Falk or any other in Tier 4 would deserve it more imo
point proven
:o :o :o
<3

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1672 on: February 22, 2022, 08:01:32 pm »
Jakob and chuckster destroyed tier 1 and 2 all time players : tier 4
Kore the bencher pro is tier 3
Herishey show once again he has some dick in his mouth

Offline Herishey

• Head Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1673 on: February 22, 2022, 08:07:12 pm »
I've already explained this to you several times but you've only been considered good for 6 months or so, and not all of that I think would have been as a top 10 player. This is an all-time list where the criteria is clearly stated at the bottom of the thread. You don't have any longevity yet, you may do in the future but I won't be making any more updates since I don't intend to be very active anymore. You've performed very well the last 2 seasons with Achilles, no doubt (especially this one) and I believe Achilles is the best around at the minute. Would you perform so well in weaker teams or with other weaker players that remain to be seen and is irrelevant anyway. I can't put someone in only one era that is shorter than a year up to tier 3 (the same goes for Jakob). Kore has been top 30 in 3 era's and some of those are longer eras, although his 'peak skill' might not have been as high as yours he's done it with many different teams, vs many more opponents and in different eras where different players were in their prime.

Very few of the tier 1 players could be said to be in their prime right now. I don't just have some dick in my mouth however I have all the dicks.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2022, 08:12:25 pm by Herishey »

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
« Reply #1674 on: February 22, 2022, 08:12:12 pm »
remember that u popped off when everybody was down. Before that u were just a shit so calm down kid

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1675 on: February 22, 2022, 08:17:07 pm »
remember that u popped off when everybody was down. Before that u were just a shit so calm down kid
Keep blaming the luck of your opponent and go fuck your mom

Offline Hertz

• Major
  • Fuck Off
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Nock is my bitch
« Reply #1676 on: February 22, 2022, 08:17:12 pm »

Offline RedFeu

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: idol of Lebrave
« Reply #1677 on: February 22, 2022, 08:17:38 pm »
ego is hurt

Offline Python | Smeagol

• First Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: The Team'#039#039#039#039#039s Teamkil
Jakob is definitely all time German team imo (since the average skill now is higher than when most of the players on that list were in their "prime") and jakob is, once again imo, certainly a top 3 german player in terms of skill at one point

I think the Point is that 10C & Poosy are the same team and Amaterasu and Envy are the same team and yet they count as another team on the list

If you're excluding Bagins, Rikkert, Herishey, Hertz, Hypno, Alf, Golden, Shadey, Elsse, Voluble, then yes, 10C and Poosy are the same team

Offline Chuckster

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: February 22, 2022, 08:19:33 pm »
ego is hurt
The man "who left the best team because he was not topscore and join a retard team to loose vs enigma without wolpi and gerher" is talking about ego lmaoo

And remember that i put you on the bench  ;)