The Lounge > Forum & Website

My resignation

(1/13) > >>

Duuring:
Hello all,

It is with some pain that I announce my resignation as Head Moderator of this forum. Ever since I was a moderator under Blobmania, and later as a Head Moderator, I have worked to make this forum the best possible place it could be. I am proud to say that I was in charge of some important changes, like the Community Representative, the introduction of subboards for events and a fair few other changes. I know that many of you not always agreed with my decisions, but I look back with confidence in all I did and decided.

I am unable to dedicate the time this forum and its members need and deserve from a Head Moderator. I ought to admit that I have been for some time now, but I continued as Head Moderator as best as I could. I did not want to leave this forum without a suitable replacement. I care strongly about this forum and its community, and I did not want to leave it 'unguarded'. Some development, both negative and positive, both on the forums and in my personal life, have led me to, finally, taking this decision.

To make at least sure bans can still be issued, I will make Thunderstormer and MrTiki Senior Moderators until the Developers decide otherwise.

I leave it entirely up to the Developers how they want to proceed, either naming a new Head Moderator or leaving the position vacant and taking the responsibility themselves. I will not be a part of the process, nor will I be part of the Forum Administration Team in any capacity. I will still be active on the forum from time to time, but purely on a personal basis.

Serving as Head Moderator was a pleasure, and taught me a great deal. Thank you all for that experience.

Friendly regards,

Duuring

Toffee:
Thanks for everything you've done for the community

Wursti:
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Shadow:
Wishing you all the best, Duuring - I hope to hear from you every now and again. :)

<3

Gokiller:
Sad to see you go mate, thanks for your work in this community!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version