Language boards > MB:Warband - Napoleonic Wars

need autoblock

<< < (2/4) > >>

Fwuffy:

--- Quote from: fazeNNNNNN on July 31, 2016, 05:49:53 pm ---Why would you want an autoblock anyway...

--- End quote ---
to be as good as the 66pp bois

fazeNNNNNN:

Mahony:

--- Quote from: Fwuffy on July 31, 2016, 06:42:04 pm ---
--- Quote from: fazeNNNNNN on July 31, 2016, 05:49:53 pm ---Why would you want an autoblock anyway...

--- End quote ---
to be as good as the 66pp bois

--- End quote ---

gtfo u salami c*nt

AeroNinja:
To all the cheaters here

SpoilerAway with you vile beggar! Your postulation is likely the vomited verbose by-product derived of some pretentious tabloid trough, filled with the speculative preconception of a blind parrot whose inept writings have inexplicably passed through bowls of some press-titute delinquent. Only to be squirted out our media's over-bloated rectum of base dis-inquisitive digression and negligent standards. Whereby it then sits to congeal and fester in the mouths of the dim-witted plebeian public. Who being more interested in celebry-tit fecal matter than true academia will tend to adulate the simplest of concocted magniloquent garbage and regurgitate it with some ill conceived notion of smug satisfaction at the prospect of lauding their views over their inherent betters, while brazenly shouting "my excreta is better than thine! Let me wipe it on your visage." So I'd thank you not to wipe your filthy conceited simpleton's conjecture all over circumstantiated explication. I bid you good day! Peasant![close]

McPero:

--- Quote from: Fwuffy on July 29, 2016, 12:18:23 am ---tenkjů veri mač, no problem

--- End quote ---
du ju wont tu vrajt ingliš es it šud be vriten?  Bikuz ingliš pipl kent vrajt properli.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version