Author Topic: ♜ Minisiege & EU_Commander  (Read 155557 times)

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
  • Side: Neutral
Re: ♜ Minisiege
« Reply #720 on: March 21, 2016, 07:29:21 pm »
So i made a flying squirrel account just for this.

My name is Buccaneer, I've played on Minisiege since i got Napoleonic wars a while back. Today while on the amphibious invasion map, i spawned as an artillery soldier on the ship. I went towards the cannon at the back of the spawn, placed the ammunition, loaded it, and then a player named Koro, or Kodo or something got on it and used it. I thought "Well ok, I'll just use it when he reloads". So he does, i jump on it to fire, and i'm immediately kicked from the server. Banned for doing the exact same thing this guy just did to me, which in all honesty is petty as fuck.

Is this the kind of attitude admins have on the server? I never even had an issue on Minisiege until this, and i have to say I'm very disappointed.
Telling the admin you where being trolled at arty would have been the correct course to take. Sorry for the lack of superpowers but admins can't always tell "Who did what first thing", you pretty much can only act on what you see not what you're told or "meant" to know.

Offline Buccaneer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: March 21, 2016, 07:49:10 pm »

My name is Buccaneer, I've played on Minisiege since i got Napoleonic wars a while back. Today while on the amphibious invasion map, i spawned as an artillery soldier on the ship. I went towards the cannon at the back of the spawn, placed the ammunition, loaded it, and then a player named Koro, or Kodo or something got on it and used it. I thought "Well ok, I'll just use it when he reloads". So he does, i jump on it to fire, and i'm immediately kicked from the server. Banned for doing the exact same thing this guy just did to me, which in all honesty is petty as fuck.

Is this the kind of attitude admins have on the server? I never even had an issue on Minisiege until this, and i have to say I'm very disappointed.
Telling the admin you where being trolled at arty would have been the correct course to take. Sorry for the lack of superpowers but admins can't always tell "Who did what first thing", you pretty much can only act on what you see not what you're told or "meant" to know.

I wasn't even aware admins were on. Even if i knew they were, i wasn't going to report something as petty to me as "cannon stealing". I understand completely, but i honestly thought the Koro person was the one who banned me since it was done so quickly once i got on the cannon, which to be honest irritated me as much as the ban itself.

I enjoy playing on Minisiege, and all i would like is to be unbanned.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 07:53:58 pm by Buccaneer »

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: March 22, 2016, 12:12:39 pm »

I wasn't even aware admins were on. Even if i knew they were, i wasn't going to report something as petty to me as "cannon stealing". I understand completely, but i honestly thought the Koro person was the one who banned me since it was done so quickly once i got on the cannon, which to be honest irritated me as much as the ban itself.

I enjoy playing on Minisiege, and all i would like is to be unbanned.

We do not give support over FSE. Please post your unban request by following the instructions over at Napoleonic Wars Public (Click link)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 01:33:20 pm by QuBeZ »

Offline Dodo

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Dodo / RaJiska
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #723 on: March 24, 2016, 09:31:01 am »
Server was under DoS attack. Permanent mitigation is now ongoing for as long as it is necessary. Please report for any other eventual attacks.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: March 24, 2016, 01:06:14 pm »
U guys also got attacked? It was propably betty
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline MaxLam

• Colonel
  • Founder of Minisiege, EU_Commander & Mininaval
    • View Profile
    • Napoleonic Wars Public
« Reply #725 on: March 24, 2016, 01:13:56 pm »
Not possible, Betty is our friend.  >:(

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: March 24, 2016, 01:17:30 pm »
Not possible, Betty is our friend.  >:(
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Zk89

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: April 07, 2016, 04:30:10 am »
I humbly ask to be unbanned. Im really sorry was very stupid things to write, and i cant really say why i did it except being a moron.
Name in game: Mamouta_Mamuchka  (I think this was my name its been long time since i got perm banned and been to ashamed to try and get ubanned.)

I love your server, its always populated, but like many other stupid things ive done I was stupid on the server. I was staying in spawn waving my hands at people and just goofing, not trolling but goofing. Later a guy started saying something anti semetic or similar and I started writing in german, like i tried to quote Cartman from the series south park where he says a lot of things. And I took it too far. I dont know why funny thing is i might have some jewish ancestry, not sure yet but.. so I am really ashamed
and it was very immature, I humbly beg you forgiveness and sorry for disrespect on your server, and apology ot anyone at all that took offense by what i wrote. Sry/Andrew

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: April 07, 2016, 01:36:35 pm »
I humbly ask to be unbanned. Im really sorry was very stupid things to write, and i cant really say why i did it except being a moron.
Name in game: Mamouta_Mamuchka  (I think this was my name its been long time since i got perm banned and been to ashamed to try and get ubanned.)

I love your server, its always populated, but like many other stupid things ive done I was stupid on the server. I was staying in spawn waving my hands at people and just goofing, not trolling but goofing. Later a guy started saying something anti semetic or similar and I started writing in german, like i tried to quote Cartman from the series south park where he says a lot of things. And I took it too far. I dont know why funny thing is i might have some jewish ancestry, not sure yet but.. so I am really ashamed
and it was very immature, I humbly beg you forgiveness and sorry for disrespect on your server, and apology ot anyone at all that took offense by what i wrote. Sry/Andrew

We do not give support over FSE. Please post your unban request by following the instructions over at Napoleonic Wars Public (Click link)
If you require help or else don't know how to go about, then please add me on Steam (Click link)
« Last Edit: April 07, 2016, 09:44:13 pm by QuBeZ »

Offline PolishRebel

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: April 07, 2016, 09:18:30 pm »
Hello I am PolishRebel
I want to get unbaned
Because My Yonger Cousin
Cheange Name To RefugesAreIsIs
And he got Perm Ban i was very unpleasant when he told me that
But that wasynt first time so please unban me

I am 17
Northern Ireland
Language English/Polish
My id is 1219825

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: April 07, 2016, 09:44:22 pm »
Hello I am PolishRebel
I want to get unbaned
Because My Yonger Cousin
Cheange Name To RefugesAreIsIs
And he got Perm Ban i was very unpleasant when he told me that
But that wasynt first time so please unban me

I am 17
Northern Ireland
Language English/Polish
My id is 1219825

If you require help or else don't know how to go about, then please add me on Steam (Click link)
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 12:34:54 pm by QuBeZ »

Offline By Clame

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: ♜ Minisiege Un bann request 2nd_rec_line_byclame
« Reply #731 on: May 28, 2016, 01:29:01 pm »
Hello.I was banned a couple of nights ago.

Reason : Trolling admin for only one second on the chat.
Server : Minisiege

I said something a bit disturbing to the admin when i joined because the map ended and he saw it and i was perma banned . I dont deserve an unban but i i promise i will not troll again.

I forgot he/she's nick name.I was banned immediately.
Thanks.

Offline Freedom

• Colonel
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #732 on: May 29, 2016, 11:45:17 am »

I said something a bit disturbing to the admin when i joined because the map ended and he saw it and i was perma banned . I dont deserve an unban but i i promise i will not troll again.

Thanks.
they don't give support over FSE anymore :(.Use this link http://www.nwpublic.com/viewforum.php?f=15   

Offline QuBeZ

• First Lieutenant
  • Retired oldfag
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: May 29, 2016, 12:35:13 pm »

Thanks.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 10:51:36 pm by QuBeZ »

Offline FORCAS

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: May 29, 2016, 04:17:56 pm »
Hi guys
My nickname is FORCAS
I am so sorry cause my english is not good
I was banned by admin Meyer
Reason "Defolt report"

Please unban me

Meyer was arty man like me. I was also arty man. He loaded cannon and shooted. After i loaded and when i tried to shoot he steal my cannon. So i wrote to chat: "Dont steal cannon! We must share. One shoot u and one shoot me"
After this he ban me with reason "Defolt report"
What happen? I dont troll him. I am not racist
He just ban me cause he triyed to steal my cannon
And i wrote this words
Please unban me
Thx very much

Qubez i cant use this link http://www.nwpublic.com/viewforum.php?f=15
Cause i have not bought game on steam
And my steam is not activated
Mount and Blade was like gift for me
So i cant use ur link bro :(
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 04:23:12 pm by FORCAS »