Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 373944 times)

Offline Windflower

• General
  • ex PSG, 30th
    • View Profile
    • my jam
  • Side: Union
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1725 on: February 06, 2016, 03:30:36 pm »
No?

NAPL season 1 saw the greatest regiment winning
ribbit 🐸 cute? 😳 im not cute 😓 i mean my parents 👨‍👩‍👧 call me cute ☺️ but honestly 👉👈 ive never ❌ heard it 👂 from someone else 🗣 before 🥰 thanks i guess? 😳

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1726 on: February 06, 2016, 08:10:35 pm »
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: February 07, 2016, 02:39:38 am »
Ghost is spammer

Watched is bad for TP street cred

« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 03:26:13 am by Elling »

Offline Misticplayer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: February 08, 2016, 11:44:47 am »
Nevermind i wanted to ask about unban but im already unbanned.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 11:55:41 am by Misticplayer »

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: February 08, 2016, 04:19:02 pm »
Nevermind i wanted to ask about unban but im already unbanned.
2fast4u

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: February 08, 2016, 04:39:20 pm »
who lives in a pineapple
Ghost9447 square dazzers

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: February 08, 2016, 09:37:40 pm »
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Serraseen

• Sergeant
  • Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Horsie_Goes_Clip-Clop
« Reply #1732 on: February 09, 2016, 01:11:48 am »
Admin complaint

Admin name: IG_TP_Sld_NGressens
Time: 23:30-45 pm gmt. 8/02

I made a complaint about a player having the obviously racist name "Nigglet". NGressens then claimed that the name wasn't racist (!) and then that it was the name of a pokemon. This was a reference to a meme popular with the scum on 4chan which is a play on the pokemon Digglet. I'm not going to link any examples but you can find plenty through a google search. After told the admin that he damn well knows it is a racist slur and I was going to make a complaint about him on the forum he kicked me from the server.

He also warned the same player to stop spamming tnt crates several times, so along with the name he was also trolling. If that wasn't bad enough he also typed "ooga booga I'm going to give you aids" in the chat. I'm sure if we ask NGressens he'll claim that wasn't racist either.

He is not fit to be an admin and I think you should remove him before he causes any more damage to the server.
The Bronies for the Denunciation of Online Bigotry ("B-dob") was created to combat the racism, sexism, and homophobia that permeates the M&B: Napoleonic Wars community.

Unless bigotry is called out, and the bigots shamed, their beliefs become normalized (see Reddit & 4chan for examples of this) and the minds of the playerbase are warped and the more naive players are drawn into their perverse ideology. We provide this alternative voice.

We will not be bullied. We will not be silenced.

Offline Conway

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Nick: 41stNY_Whatever_Conway
« Reply #1733 on: February 09, 2016, 02:19:26 am »
Are you black? Did any black people on the server express their outrage? I mean who cares otherwise.

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: February 09, 2016, 09:14:25 am »
racism is everywhere conway
beware
<3

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: February 09, 2016, 06:47:38 pm »
Are you black? Did any black people on the server express their outrage? I mean who cares otherwise.

I care. There is a difference between making fun and spreading rascism. The matter will be investigated well.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: February 12, 2016, 04:25:19 pm »
We have installed a few scripts on the server.
The 3 most important ones for you are:

-You may regain your health by using the toilets.
-Flags and banners are now enabled, and they disappear if they are placed on the ground after a period. The flags can be carried whilst holding out your weapon.
-Earthmound glitch and Teleport Doors. (These are for Map makers mostly, and will be incorporated to the maps after some time)

The server has been doing very well recently, even though there are even more servers copying us. Make sure to Favorite the server! Tropical_Paradise is our only server.

There will be admin applications opening up for a week or two, starting now. If you would like to apply, make an application in the correct thread (https://steamcommunity.com/groups/TP-Public/discussions/0/412446890551828295/)
You may also apply on our FSE forum thread (https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=14781.0)
make sure to make applications that are well written, and with meaningful content.

Have fun playing on the server!

Thanks to Maximilien for the scripts, and Dodo for being French.

AeroNinja

« Reply #1737 on: February 12, 2016, 04:31:12 pm »
Yeah, I want to try as I'm active on this one. :)

Steam Name: [28th] Mason Graham | Neaxus --> Click me!
In-game Name: 28th_Col_Neaxus
Why you should be an administrator?: I am a fairly active player on the server. I like to play on this server and sometimes there are these little 'kids' who want to break the fun for everyone. Like TNT spamming and making the server lag. I know the Administrator tools very well and I also know the Server rules and will follow them always.
Previous Experience(If Any): Minisiege (longer period) not anymore as I don't play on it much anymore, Tavington's Groupfighting server (short period), Melee Groupfighting (long period), Regimental server.
PlayerID: 69039

Thanks for considering reading this. :)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 04:33:44 pm by κʀonoх »

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: February 12, 2016, 06:01:27 pm »
Yeah, I want to try as I'm active on this one. :)

Steam Name: [28th] Mason Graham | Neaxus --> Click me!
In-game Name: 28th_Col_Neaxus
Why you should be an administrator?: I am a fairly active player on the server. I like to play on this server and sometimes there are these little 'kids' who want to break the fun for everyone. Like TNT spamming and making the server lag. I know the Administrator tools very well and I also know the Server rules and will follow them always.
Previous Experience(If Any): Minisiege (longer period) not anymore as I don't play on it much anymore, Tavington's Groupfighting server (short period), Melee Groupfighting (long period), Regimental server.
PlayerID: 69039

Thanks for considering reading this. :)

M8

Offline finstaffan

• Sergeant
  • Banned!
  • Best FIN Players:Ase&StaffaN! Worst FIN: Janne
    • View Profile
  • Nick: FIN_StaffaN
« Reply #1739 on: February 12, 2016, 06:43:37 pm »
Hi!😊 I am StaffaN and I am napoleonic wars player and admin. I am intrested to become admin on Tropical Paradise! I hope if you can answer for my application.😀

Steam Name:StaffaN
In-game Name:FIN_StaffaN
Why you should be an administrator?:Because I keep server clean, example I remember rules and tell the rules for people of they breake them. Example: If someon explose 10 TNT I warn him.
Previous Experience(If Any):I was admin on 5 servers. I host my own GF server and it is fun to be admin.

I am very happy because someone read this application!😄😄😄
Thanks for time!
Professional ESL Rocket League Player