Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 373915 times)

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1680 on: January 09, 2016, 11:25:28 pm »
Nimms locker ted  8)
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1681 on: January 10, 2016, 02:14:20 am »
 du bist ein bolle

Offline Shredder

• Lieutenant Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: January 10, 2016, 06:28:49 am »

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: January 10, 2016, 08:49:56 am »
Nimms locker ted  8)

Ok  ;D Jemandem so einen Hammer ins Gesicht hauen macht aber schon durchaus Spaß
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile

Offline By Clame

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: January 14, 2016, 11:57:08 pm »
hello gyus !!!! i just got perma ban because i was making swastikas (just for fun to piss off the admin ) plz can anyone help me get unbanned because i love the server and i learned my lesson and i will not ever build swastikas agian i promise :)  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Omahablade

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: January 15, 2016, 02:13:28 am »
Admin Application
Steam Name: Turin Turambar https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032455391/
In-game Name:NRP_A_Luckytiger
Why you should be an administrator?: I am very kind, forgiving and especially generous. I have prior experience with a very respectable server so I know how to control myself and I understand the rules and common courtesy. I believe admins are only there to increase the enjoyment of the players and should not interfere unless it is needed.
Previous Experience(If Any): I currently admin for Napoleonic Wars Roleplay Server, which is a 200 man roleplay server.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: January 15, 2016, 04:51:09 pm »
hello gyus !!!! i just got perma ban because i was making swastikas (just for fun to piss off the admin ) plz can anyone help me get unbanned because i love the server and i learned my lesson and i will not ever build swastikas agian i promise :)  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Use the right template please

Admin Application
Steam Name: Turin Turambar https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198032455391/
In-game Name:NRP_A_Luckytiger
Why you should be an administrator?: I am very kind, forgiving and especially generous. I have prior experience with a very respectable server so I know how to control myself and I understand the rules and common courtesy. I believe admins are only there to increase the enjoyment of the players and should not interfere unless it is needed.
Previous Experience(If Any): I currently admin for Napoleonic Wars Roleplay Server, which is a 200 man roleplay server.

Admin apps are closed sorry omahablade
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Omahablade

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: January 15, 2016, 07:43:15 pm »
Ok, thanks for responding! Hit me up in the future if you reconsider!

Offline By Clame

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: January 16, 2016, 09:49:32 pm »
Hello everyone!I was recently banned for ever as i know from the tropical islnad server of deathmach.The reason behind the ban was that i was making''building'' swastikas as an engineer .I did it for fan and for little purpose to piss of the admins but i realized my mistake too late.I have never been banned again in any game that i have played. I also must say that the admins ''lord'' i think was called i had a past with him cause i think i have pissed him again.I hope u understand that i did it for fun and were not any political ideologies behind it!Last but not least i promise i will not do this again!

ALSO i almost forgot
Name under which you were banned 2nd_Line_Rec_cByclame
Server(s) Tropical paradise (deathmatch server)
What was happening when you got banned- I was building swastikas for fun no political reason behind it.
Time and date- around 01:00 am 14/1/2016
Timezone GMT +2 greece

I have a past of pissing of ''lord'' the admin and i am really sr and i promise not to do it again!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 01:19:51 pm by By Clame »

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: January 17, 2016, 12:08:08 pm »
Dude this is tropical paradise not island :D ;). But seriously thank u for pissing them off. U just made my day a little better.

@omahablade  yea of course :D

Offline By Clame

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: January 17, 2016, 01:20:51 pm »
Hello thanks for the post but i made an mistake and wrote isnland not paradise...i did those stuff at tropical paradise!

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jack Spears
« Reply #1692 on: January 17, 2016, 02:00:15 pm »
Hey guys, join my IRL girl-friends steam group, she'll give you all big kisses!!!!

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/BSASG

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: January 17, 2016, 05:43:01 pm »
Hello thanks for the post but i made an mistake and wrote isnland not paradise...i did those stuff at tropical paradise!

Oh ok fuck off then xD

Nah jk ill unbann u. Pleze dont do it again

Offline By Clame

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: January 17, 2016, 07:22:00 pm »
am i unbanned now ?