Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 374069 times)

Offline dadko

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1635 on: January 04, 2016, 07:10:51 pm »
Unban Request
Steam Name: BlackieJackie (Sunwet)
Name of which you were banned: Dadko_Czekierap
Date when you were banned: 04/01/2016
Action leading to ban: No idea, probably becouse shooting down boat with admin aboard.
Why should you be unbanned: Because I didn't do anything not allowed. I sank boat that was half way to our flag ship, not at respawn point. I wasn't the only arty man shooting. I didn't do anything morre than that.
PlayerID: Unknown

Offline dadko

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: January 04, 2016, 07:18:36 pm »
One more thing. I feel like admins Ted and Jack Spears really abuse their admin rights.

Offline Nappa1

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: January 04, 2016, 07:35:32 pm »
Dazzer and dadko you are unbanned as of now.

Offline Nappa1

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: January 04, 2016, 07:40:14 pm »
Unban Request
Action leading to ban: No idea, probably becouse shooting down boat with admin aboard.
Why should you be unbanned: Because I didn't do anything not allowed. I sank boat that was half way to our flag ship, not at respawn point. I wasn't the only arty man shooting. I didn't do anything morre than that.

I cannot find your player name in the ban list. I need your exact player tag to unban you.

Offline Spetse

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1639 on: January 04, 2016, 07:42:33 pm »
Unban Request

I cannot find your player name in the ban list. I need your exact player tag to unban you.

It was an hour long temp ban, i was there. Didn't see the incident itself so no comment about that

Although there was not any kind of warning beforehand, straight up temp ban
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 07:47:29 pm by Spetse »

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1640 on: January 04, 2016, 08:09:31 pm »
Whoever took the name Nappa is a hero

Offline BlueMoon_IT

• Second Lieutenant
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Zzyz
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1641 on: January 04, 2016, 11:42:00 pm »
Welcome Nappa to FSE!!  8)

Offline Misticplayer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: January 05, 2016, 08:33:32 pm »
What about my unban request? Nobody responded to it :(

Offline Klopferl

• Private
  • Hi,I'm Johannes and i love to play napoleonic wars
    • View Profile
« Reply #1643 on: January 06, 2016, 01:17:13 am »
Steam Name:[6te] Klopferl [Nr9]
In-game Name:Klopferl,Nr9_Gem_Sigmund_Gruber,6te_Garde_Fues_Johannes
Why you should be an administrator?:Because I like to play on the Tropical Paradise Server and I'm fair and tolerant to all players and friendly and I would it be as an Admin too.
Previous Experience(If Any):I have played more than about 730 hours in Mount and Blade Warband:Napoleonic Wars and I have much experience in melee and ComBattle and at the Moment I'm in two Regiments in the 6teGarde and in the Nr9 and I'm in the crew and have rangs like Gemeiner and Fuesilier.I also was in many other regiments like Nr12,Nr35 etc.I was Admin on the Nr35_ComBattle and Wolpis_Hood and soon I will become and Admin on the famous 59th_Jailbreak Server.

Greetings,
Klopferl
Johannes ^^

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: January 06, 2016, 09:33:37 am »
Steam Name:[6te] Klopferl [Nr9]
In-game Name:Klopferl,Nr9_Gem_Sigmund_Gruber,6te_Garde_Fues_Johannes
Why you should be an administrator?:Because I like to play on the Tropical Paradise Server and I'm fair and tolerant to all players and friendly and I would it be as an Admin too.
Previous Experience(If Any):I have played more than about 730 hours in Mount and Blade Warband:Napoleonic Wars and I have much experience in melee and ComBattle and at the Moment I'm in two Regiments in the 6teGarde and in the Nr9 and I'm in the crew and have rangs like Gemeiner and Fuesilier.I also was in many other regiments like Nr12,Nr35 etc.I was Admin on the Nr35_ComBattle and Wolpis_Hood and soon I will become and Admin on the famous 59th_Jailbreak Server.

Greetings,
Klopferl

As Admin of Jailbreak I am quite disappointed about you spreading you were like 100% accepted on Jailbreak. No, it is not 100% sure for you to be accepted. As Admin of Tropical Paradise I need to inform you that  admin applications are currently closed.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Misticplayer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: January 06, 2016, 10:42:43 am »
Unban Request:
Steam name: ⓂⒾⓈⓉⒾⒸ ( profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075846203/ )
Ingame name when I were banned: Mistic or Lord_Onion (I'm not sure I change them quite often)
Date when I were banned: Somewhere in december I don't remember :(
Action leading to ban: Throwing holy granades one after another after I found them on ground.
Why should I be unbanned: I didn't know i can't use holy granades i just found them on ground. It semmed wired but i really didn't know. It was preety obvious i shouldn't do that so I'm really sorry and I won't do it again. So please is there a chance to unban me?
PlayerID: 1336093
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 10:46:47 am by Misticplayer »

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: January 06, 2016, 11:05:55 am »
Unban Request:
Steam name: ⓂⒾⓈⓉⒾⒸ ( profile link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198075846203/ )
Ingame name when I were banned: Mistic or Lord_Onion (I'm not sure I change them quite often)
Date when I were banned: Somewhere in december I don't remember :(
Action leading to ban: Throwing holy granades one after another after I found them on ground.
Why should I be unbanned: I didn't know i can't use holy granades i just found them on ground. It semmed wired but i really didn't know. It was preety obvious i shouldn't do that so I'm really sorry and I won't do it again. So please is there a chance to unban me?
PlayerID: 1336093

LOL Ill unbann you if i come back from work
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1647 on: January 06, 2016, 12:20:29 pm »
LOL Ill unbann you if i come back from work

German to the core.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: January 06, 2016, 01:09:45 pm »
xDD
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1649 on: January 06, 2016, 03:40:42 pm »
A few days back I wrote a report about Ted. I PMed Elling and asked if it's resolved but I got no response. Also Ted told me that the report was so "funny" and "autistic", so I would like to ask admins what was so funny on it?