Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 373946 times)

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1620 on: December 20, 2015, 01:50:52 pm »
Unban Request
Steam Name:McScott
Name of which you were banned:12:22
Date when you were banned: 20/12/15
Action leading to ban: I put 2 crates down of TNT, admin calls it spam (IG dude) then bans me because i killed his whole regiment on a roof.
Why should you be unbanned: I didn't do anything wrong + The admin was being rude
PlayerID:944767

It was not me who banned you nor did I see the incident so I will not comment that problem here.

Anyways, I hereby demand that you remove this invalid, insulting complaint against me from your signature. It has been proofen invalid and therefor trying to spread itis an insult and slander. As long as this complaint is not removed there will be no unban I hope. I will also ask a FSE Moderator to remove your signature if this slandering, insulting lie is not deleted.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 01:54:50 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline McFace

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1621 on: December 29, 2015, 06:09:51 pm »
Unban Request
Steam Name: Goosball Fooby
Name of which you were banned: Butt_Slut
Date when you were banned: 12/29/2015
Action leading to ban: No idea, there was no warning. Had just spawned as an engineer and was travelling on a boat and then was perma banned by Jack_Spears. I wasn't doing anything outside of what I'd already been doing the past hour or so I was on and Jack_Spears was present so I'm not really sure what the problem was.
Why should you be unbanned: Because I didn't do anything. Or at least I'm totally unaware of what I was banned for. Please just let me know what it was and I won't do it again.
PlayerID: Unknown

« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 11:50:18 pm by McFace »

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1622 on: December 30, 2015, 01:48:03 pm »
Unban Request
Action leading to ban: No idea, there was no warning. Had just spawned as an engineer and was travelling on a boat and then was perma banned by Jack_Spears. I wasn't doing anything outside of what I'd already been doing the past hour or so I was on and Jack_Spears was present so I'm not really sure what the problem was.
Why should you be unbanned: Because I didn't do anything. Or at least I'm totally unaware of what I was banned for. Please just let me know what it was and I won't do it again.
Please do not use Betty's mods.
Unban in a few days :S

Offline Misticplayer

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1623 on: January 02, 2016, 12:32:29 pm »
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 10:30:03 am by Misticplayer »

Offline Spetse

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1624 on: January 02, 2016, 10:41:04 pm »
Steam Name: Spetse
Name of which you were banned: Jaques_Lance (?), commonly known as Jean_Lannes
Date when you were banned: 02/01/2016
Action leading to ban: The one time i actually didn't glitch the earthworks, Jack Spears decided to permanently ban me
Why should you be unbanned: No particular reason
Player ID: 960735
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 04:25:49 am by Spetse »

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jack Spears
« Reply #1625 on: January 03, 2016, 01:35:47 pm »
Action leading to ban: The one time i actually didn't glitch the earthworks, Jack Spears decided to permanently ban me

You were suppose to be banned for glitching earthworks previously the same day. However you left suddenly. You were temp banned before and warned plenty of times about this. You're just a troll so no your ban request is denied. Have a nice day.

Offline Spetse

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1626 on: January 03, 2016, 04:49:16 pm »

You were suppose to be banned for glitching earthworks previously the same day. However you left suddenly. You were temp banned before and warned plenty of times about this. You're just a troll so no your ban request is denied. Have a nice day.

k, have a nice day

Although i find it strange how you explicitly accuse me of glitching the earthworks, even though in the scenario where i was supposedly going to get banned, neither of the two earthworks that blocked the door were glitched. You know it too, since you entered the house after someone blew the earthworks away with TNT. As far as i know, there is no rule about blocking doorways, which you also accused me of doing a while ago. And also when you actully banned me, i had not glitched any of the earthworks, you just teleported to me and banned me for good without even bothering to check did i break any rules.

I'm not saying i haven't glitched the earthworks ever, i take pride in my fine earthworks and making a tnt-proof fortress where i can play beautiful music in complete peace and harmony, while all the mindless brutes are out there killing eachothers mercilessly. However on previous cases of me doing it, no admin has ever taken action, other than slaying me, which i feel is completely justified. Giving a permanent ban seems rather harsh, considering i do no harm to anyone while doing it, unlike all those TNT spammers who are rarely, if ever punished.

I'm politely asking for you, or someone more experienced admin to review my case over. I'm more than willing to change my ways and become a model-citizen for the Tropical Paradise community. I've learnt my lesson from this and i won't be breaking any more rules again, unless you happen to invent a few just to find a reason to ban me.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 08:07:10 pm by Spetse »

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1627 on: January 04, 2016, 12:05:12 pm »
Hello. I would like to report admin Ted for slaying me and permanently banning me from Tropical Paradise. When I came to server, he told everyone to kill me. Then I said: Are you still mad that you are muted on FSE? After a while he slayed me three times because I said he threw me off the boat on Jailbreak server and then I said I got screenshots for slaying me and then he permanently banned me. I have a screenshot proving that he slayed me , he did it like 3 times, and then banned me:
Spoiler
[close]
and this one shows that Im really banned
Spoiler
[close]
I don't think he should be really an admin because he is only abusing admin power and other people say he is only a troll too (read Lewdalicious posts)
https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=28109.45

I think you should really reconsider having him in admin team. Thank you
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 12:13:27 pm by Dazzer »

Offline Spetse

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1628 on: January 04, 2016, 01:38:28 pm »
I also find it a little strange, how the admin who actually banned me is also the one to review my ban appeal. Wouldn't that be basically the same as having the prosecutor act as the judge?

I also find it strange that when you actually banned me, two a lot more experienced admins (Nappa and Lord) were witnessing the very same scenario, and just had a laugh at it, but you just straight up permanently banned me without even consulting the other admins. To me at least it looks rather obvious that you have something personal against me, which i have no clue about.
I've been playing on Tropical for almost a year now without any larger issues, would be a terrible shame if this would be how it all ends.

btw, calling me "just a troll" wont really help you much

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1629 on: January 04, 2016, 02:04:07 pm »
I also find it strange that when you actually banned me, two a lot more experienced admins (Nappa and Lord) were witnessing the very same scenario, and just had a laugh at it, but you just straight up permanently banned me without even consulting the other admins.
  Something similar happend to me on Jailbreak server. There were two admins on, one of them was Ted and the second one's name I don't remember. Ted trolled me and I told it to the other admin but he said Ted is an admin therefore he cannot be punished

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1630 on: January 04, 2016, 04:29:38 pm »

k, have a nice day

Although i find it strange how you explicitly accuse me of glitching the earthworks, even though in the scenario where i was supposedly going to get banned, neither of the two earthworks that blocked the door were glitched. You know it too, since you entered the house after someone blew the earthworks away with TNT. As far as i know, there is no rule about blocking doorways, which you also accused me of doing a while ago. And also when you actully banned me, i had not glitched any of the earthworks, you just teleported to me and banned me for good without even bothering to check did i break any rules.

I'm not saying i haven't glitched the earthworks ever, i take pride in my fine earthworks and making a tnt-proof fortress where i can play beautiful music in complete peace and harmony, while all the mindless brutes are out there killing eachothers mercilessly. However on previous cases of me doing it, no admin has ever taken action, other than slaying me, which i feel is completely justified. Giving a permanent ban seems rather harsh, considering i do no harm to anyone while doing it, unlike all those TNT spammers who are rarely, if ever punished.

I'm politely asking for you, or someone more experienced admin to review my case over. I'm more than willing to change my ways and become a model-citizen for the Tropical Paradise community. I've learnt my lesson from this and i won't be breaking any more rules again, unless you happen to invent a few just to find a reason to ban me.

You were banned because you glitched them, as I said previously you were going to be banned but you suddenly left so I didn't have the chance. I don't know what you expect to be honest. Also there is no issue with me reviewing your unban request, I am not biased I simply know that you broke the rules and you will carry onto again and again, you were banned before I guess you just don't learn your lesson sweetie.

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1631 on: January 04, 2016, 04:30:22 pm »
jack good ol hypocrite kid Xd

Hush squeaker

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1632 on: January 04, 2016, 04:31:36 pm »
Unbanned. Please behave in the future.

Hello. I would like to report admin Ted for slaying me and permanently banning me from Tropical Paradise. When I came to server, he told everyone to kill me. Then I said: Are you still mad that you are muted on FSE? After a while he slayed me three times because I said he threw me off the boat on Jailbreak server and then I said I got screenshots for slaying me and then he permanently banned me. I have a screenshot proving that he slayed me , he did it like 3 times, and then banned me:
Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]
I don't think he should be really an admin because he is only abusing admin power and other people say he is only a troll too (read Lewdalicious posts)

It is being looked into.

Unban Request
You are unbanned today.

Offline Dazzer

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1633 on: January 04, 2016, 05:12:59 pm »
Unbanned. Please behave in the future.

Spoiler
[close]
Spoiler
[close]

It is being looked into.

Unban Request
You are unbanned today.
so, will I get unbanned?

Offline dadko

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1634 on: January 04, 2016, 07:07:54 pm »
UNBAN REQUEST

I was banned today for reason not known to me. I was arty man minding my own business. I was on flag ship shooting cannon, managed to sink boat that was half way to our ship. 30 seconds later I was banned.