Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 373841 times)

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1590 on: November 29, 2015, 08:22:08 pm »
UNBAN REQUEST

Steam Name: Bri Jim-Bob

Name of which you were banned: BriJimBob

Date when you were banned: Some point mid-July, I apologize for not having a specific date

Action leading to ban: I was sailing a boat by one of the islands and my game started bugging out, which a few seconds later it told me I was banned. The only thing I can think would be relevant was my fighting another player continuously and they complained, but I am unsure if this is the actual reason.

Why should you be unbanned: Tropical Paradise is the one server my friends and I play on and it is by far the best deathmatch server on M&B:NW due to the high population, active admins and good choice in rotating maps, and while we've been playing other games in it's place we would love to jump back in altogether. We originally intended to wait out the ban because I wasn't aware of this process to unban until just now, but it seems like it is permanent.

PlayerID: 400521
Name and ID is not on our ban list.

Which means you are on the global ban list, most likely.

There is only one thing to do then.
Party

[close]
Global ban list? I can access other servers though. The only server that kicks me on join is Tropical Paradise. Even other servers on this site still work for me. Every time I join TP though, it drops connection and says I was kicked.
Does MiniSiege kick you too?

Offline Taridge

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: November 29, 2015, 08:59:26 pm »
UNBAN REQUEST

Date when you were banned: Some point mid-July, I apologize for not having a specific date

Action leading to ban: I was sailing a boat by one of the islands and my game started bugging out, which a few seconds later it told me I was banned. The only thing I can think would be relevant was my fighting another player continuously and they complained, but I am unsure if this is the actual reason.

Why should you be unbanned: Tropical Paradise is the one server my friends and I play on and it is by far the best deathmatch server on M&B:NW due to the high population, active admins and good choice in rotating maps, and while we've been playing other games in it's place we would love to jump back in altogether. We originally intended to wait out the ban because I wasn't aware of this process to unban until just now, but it seems like it is permanent.

Party

[close]
Global ban list? I can access other servers though. The only server that kicks me on join is Tropical Paradise. Even other servers on this site still work for me. Every time I join TP though, it drops connection and says I was kicked.

Honestly, wish I could tell ya. It loads me in, I see the opening screen, and then boom; out of the server. It says connection lost and I'm gone. As for the admin who banned me initially, no clue.

Offline GovernerPancake

• Second Lieutenant
  • Pancakes <3
    • View Profile
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1592 on: November 29, 2015, 09:23:24 pm »
Are admin apps re-opened?

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: November 29, 2015, 09:25:26 pm »
They are closed now.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: November 30, 2015, 08:42:26 am »
Spoiler
UNBAN REQUEST

Party

[close]
[close]

Honestly, wish I could tell ya. It loads me in, I see the opening screen, and then boom; out of the server. It says connection lost and I'm gone. As for the admin who banned me initially, no clue.

Not in the ban list, volunteer, no posts. So, global ban list?
Betty?

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jack Spears
  • Side: Neutral
« Reply #1595 on: November 30, 2015, 11:10:39 am »
https://steamcommunity.com/groups/JackSpearsAppreciationSociety

JOIN THIS GROOVY GROUP GUYS, APPRECIATE ME! <3

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
« Reply #1596 on: November 30, 2015, 12:01:38 pm »

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1597 on: November 30, 2015, 03:24:14 pm »
Spoiler
UNBAN REQUEST

Party

[close]
[close]

Betty?

Ill check it if I cum back from work
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1598 on: November 30, 2015, 06:04:48 pm »
Spoiler
UNBAN REQUEST

Party

[close]
[close]

Betty?

Ill check it if I cum back from work
Working man

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1599 on: December 01, 2015, 07:48:38 am »
Yes   :'(
I'm not going to spam anymore. I've tried to stop Ghost by fighting him with his own weapons - but I've failed. The Messhall is his again.

Offline Tachibana

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kk_AR_Nr2_Fwk_Tainaka
« Reply #1600 on: December 01, 2015, 12:22:43 pm »
Steam Name: Miyamoto_Mushasi
Name of which you were banned: Admin_TP_Joxxes
Date when you were banned: Today
Action leading to ban: Idk, i think because i had Admin_TP?
Why should you be unbanned: I had Admin TP because i was yesterday an admin on a Server and i didn't change my Tag. That was really useless if you ban someone who's has Admin there.
PlayerID: Idk where to find that

Not really intelligent to join another server called "Tropical Paradise" with "Admin_TP_Joxxes" and even reacting when a guy asks for assistance. That's impersonation. Anyways, I think you shall be unbanned. Just remember to put this tags off next time.

I'm still banned, Sir.

Offline Ghost9447

• First Lieutenant
  • A Pickle
    • View Profile
« Reply #1601 on: December 01, 2015, 12:49:39 pm »
Ill unbann ye

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1602 on: December 01, 2015, 04:55:21 pm »

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile

Offline Roge

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1604 on: December 06, 2015, 09:50:05 am »
This server has replaced my skybox and weather for all island maps to a rainy and cloudy one. It seems to be only on my end, as other users have the default day. Any idea how to fix?