Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 373929 times)

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jack Spears
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1575 on: November 26, 2015, 10:43:23 pm »
I don't mean to be rude, well I do. You're the most obnoxious, uptight, snobbish person I have ever met on this community. You're worse than Tavington, atleast Tavington had humour.

I would have laughed, if you were actually funny. Enough salt for me.

I'm not salty baby, i'm pure spice. You can't handle any spice in your life though.

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
« Reply #1576 on: November 27, 2015, 12:23:45 am »
jesus both of you are stupid

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: November 27, 2015, 12:29:36 am »
jesus both of you are stupid

Liam. How do I start with you? You're a compulsive liar who shouts at everything. You're living proof that early-human cavemen are still among us.

Offline Nicholas_PRIME

• Private
  • Consider the goats
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Goat Lord
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1578 on: November 27, 2015, 06:06:02 am »
Steam Name: Nicholas PRIME
In-game Name: 99thRoF_Capt_Nicholas_PRIME
Why you should be an administrator?: Just so i can help everything run smoothly in the off hours
Previous Experience(If Any): I'm an admin of the training server for my reg and have been reccomended by many admins of the RP server to try out for the RP server

this is the application i posted earlier and you guys didnt give an answer (might be my fault by bad timing i dont know) so here it is again
Nicholas          Nicholas
             PRIME

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: November 27, 2015, 07:33:19 am »
Steam Name: Nicholas PRIME
In-game Name: 99thRoF_Capt_Nicholas_PRIME
Why you should be an administrator?: Just so i can help everything run smoothly in the off hours
Previous Experience(If Any): I'm an admin of the training server for my reg and have been reccomended by many admins of the RP server to try out for the RP server

this is the application i posted earlier and you guys didnt give an answer (might be my fault by bad timing i dont know) so here it is again

Copy and Paste - looks allways good.

I believe in a world where there are five comments on this thread with noone trolling.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Tachibana

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: kk_AR_Nr2_Fwk_Tainaka
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1580 on: November 27, 2015, 01:57:09 pm »
Steam Name: Miyamoto_Mushasi
Name of which you were banned: Admin_TP_Joxxes
Date when you were banned: Today
Action leading to ban: Idk, i think because i had Admin_TP?
Why should you be unbanned: I had Admin TP because i was yesterday an admin on a Server and i didn't change my Tag. That was really useless if you ban someone who's has Admin there.
PlayerID: Idk where to find that

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: November 27, 2015, 02:23:48 pm »
Steam Name: Miyamoto_Mushasi
Name of which you were banned: Admin_TP_Joxxes
Date when you were banned: Today
Action leading to ban: Idk, i think because i had Admin_TP?
Why should you be unbanned: I had Admin TP because i was yesterday an admin on a Server and i didn't change my Tag. That was really useless if you ban someone who's has Admin there.
PlayerID: Idk where to find that

Not really intelligent to join another server called "Tropical Paradise" with "Admin_TP_Joxxes" and even reacting when a guy asks for assistance. That's impersonation. Anyways, I think you shall be unbanned. Just remember to put this tags off next time.
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline McScott

• Private
    • View Profile
  • Nick: McScott
« Reply #1582 on: November 27, 2015, 03:21:24 pm »
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 03:23:23 pm by McScott »

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1583 on: November 27, 2015, 09:34:04 pm »
Unban Request
Steam Name: McScott
Name of which you were banned: 44th_EE_Hus_Cpt_McScott
Date when you were banned: 25/11/15
Action leading to ban: Blowing ship at docks
Why should you be unbanned: I was not aiming for the docks, and it was my first offence, another player did it 4 times yet left the server with no ban
PlayerID:944767
Unbanned.

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Dom_

• Donator
  • boi
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Kafka // Robert Black
« Reply #1584 on: November 28, 2015, 12:31:38 am »
Steam Name: [43rd] Dom
In-game Name: 43rd_Capt_Dom
Why you should be an administrator?: I've found myself rather fond of this server in recent times and would really like the chance to be apart of the administrative team. I have a fair view when it comes to passing judgement down, but I am also one to dish out a ban if the situation warrants it.
Previous Experience(If Any): Melee_Groupfighting (old gf server), 13thSLI_Zombies, various regimental and linebattle servers and I have 1,336 hours on record for Warband.

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: November 29, 2015, 02:51:16 pm »

LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

Offline Taridge

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: November 29, 2015, 06:52:43 pm »
UNBAN REQUEST

Steam Name: Bri Jim-Bob

Name of which you were banned: BriJimBob

Date when you were banned: Some point mid-July, I apologize for not having a specific date

Action leading to ban: I was sailing a boat by one of the islands and my game started bugging out, which a few seconds later it told me I was banned. The only thing I can think would be relevant was my fighting another player continuously and they complained, but I am unsure if this is the actual reason.

Why should you be unbanned: Tropical Paradise is the one server my friends and I play on and it is by far the best deathmatch server on M&B:NW due to the high population, active admins and good choice in rotating maps, and while we've been playing other games in it's place we would love to jump back in altogether. We originally intended to wait out the ban because I wasn't aware of this process to unban until just now, but it seems like it is permanent.

PlayerID: 400521

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1587 on: November 29, 2015, 07:28:17 pm »
UNBAN REQUEST

Date when you were banned: Some point mid-July, I apologize for not having a specific date

Action leading to ban: I was sailing a boat by one of the islands and my game started bugging out, which a few seconds later it told me I was banned. The only thing I can think would be relevant was my fighting another player continuously and they complained, but I am unsure if this is the actual reason.

Why should you be unbanned: Tropical Paradise is the one server my friends and I play on and it is by far the best deathmatch server on M&B:NW due to the high population, active admins and good choice in rotating maps, and while we've been playing other games in it's place we would love to jump back in altogether. We originally intended to wait out the ban because I wasn't aware of this process to unban until just now, but it seems like it is permanent.

Name and ID is not on our ban list.

Which means you are on the global ban list, most likely.

There is only one thing to do then.
Party
[close]

Offline Adrik

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: November 29, 2015, 07:39:25 pm »
Steam Name: Banastre
In-game Name: FreedonianNationalist
Why you should be an administrator?: I find myself on the server at regular intervals, and adduced that I wouldn't mind helping around a bit while I'm on, and thus cerebrated that a place on the administrative team is my best bet. My perspicacity is based preponderantly on common sense, and chances are I'll be light and lenient as an administrator, though that doesn't mean I'm not willing to dole out a ban or two if the matter at hand merits such conduct.
Previous Experience(If Any): Not in a long time, though I've done some staff work and things of that ilk on other games.

Offline Taridge

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: November 29, 2015, 07:41:08 pm »
UNBAN REQUEST

Name and ID is not on our ban list.

Which means you are on the global ban list, most likely.

There is only one thing to do then.
Party

[close]
Global ban list? I can access other servers though. The only server that kicks me on join is Tropical Paradise. Even other servers on this site still work for me. Every time I join TP though, it drops connection and says I was kicked.