Author Topic: Tropical Paradise  (Read 373869 times)

Offline KL4R1N0G4MPR0S

• Major
    • View Profile
  • Side: Neutral
Re: Tropical Paradise
« Reply #1560 on: November 26, 2015, 12:37:19 am »
lmao
<3

Offline Nicholas_PRIME

• Private
  • Consider the goats
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Goat Lord
  • Side: Confederacy
« Reply #1561 on: November 26, 2015, 05:55:54 am »
Steam Name: Nicholas PRIME
In-game Name: 99thRoF_Capt_Nicholas_PRIME
Why you should be an administrator?: Just so i can help everything run smoothly in the off hours
Previous Experience(If Any): I'm an admin of the training server for my reg and have been reccomended by many admins of the RP server to try out for the RP server
Nicholas          Nicholas
             PRIME

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: November 26, 2015, 09:43:26 am »
1. When do the administrator applications close?

2. Spamming with gifs is just as immature, for an administrator.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 03:37:25 pm by Rhen »

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
  • Side: Union
« Reply #1563 on: November 26, 2015, 02:27:54 pm »
1. Friday

Spoiler
[close]

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Liam
« Reply #1564 on: November 26, 2015, 02:37:37 pm »
Why you should be an administrator?: Just so i can help everything run smoothly in the off hours
Previous Experience(If Any): I'm an admin of the training server for my reg and have been reccomended by many admins of the RP server to try out for the RP server

Cheeky edit
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 03:28:49 pm by Liam »

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: November 26, 2015, 02:53:22 pm »

Admin apps aren't open, sorry! Try on Friday aka tomorrow. :^)

Admin Applications are open till tomorow.

Offline Lilja Mariasdóttir

• Colonel
  • Ist ein Schaf in einer Tasse
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: November 26, 2015, 02:58:49 pm »
Steam Name: Wüstenkrieger
In-game Name: 2Lhr_StAdj_Kanade_Tachibana
Why you should be an administrator?: Because I am awesome
Previous Experience(If Any): plenty
Seehofer schafft das Heer ab.

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: November 26, 2015, 03:28:25 pm »

Admin apps aren't open, sorry! Try on Friday aka tomorrow. :^)

Admin Applications are open till tomorow.

oh lmao sorry elling bby

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: November 26, 2015, 03:37:56 pm »
1. Friday

Spoiler
[close]

Ho Solberg er så fine. :-*

Offline magnus312

• Volunteer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: November 26, 2015, 06:01:39 pm »
Unban request
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:37741790
Name when i got banned: Dr-Pastor-Martin-Ssempa
Banned by: Ted
Time: 1753 26.11.15
Reason: Ted was trolling as an admin, blowing up boats in spawn repeatedly and thereafter slaying himself, then Jack Spears who is also an admin joined, and people begun to complain about Ted`s behavior. I, and many others called ted a badmin, to which he threatened to ban the next man calling him a badmin. I, along some others did, and be permanently banned me. I am sorry i provoked him, but that is no way for an admin to act.

Offline Ted

• Colonel
  • Aufknöpfen!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: November 26, 2015, 06:06:05 pm »
Unban request
Reason: Ted was trolling as an admin, blowing up boats in spawn repeatedly and thereafter slaying himself, then Jack Spears who is also an admin joined, and people begun to complain about Ted`s behavior. I, and many others called ted a badmin, to which he threatened to ban the next man calling him a badmin. I, along some others did, and be permanently banned me. I am sorry i provoked him, but that is no way for an admin to act.

Ok let me make something clear. I accidentaly blew up ONE ship with tnt, slayed myself 6 (!) times for that (one time for everyone on the ship). Jack was online all the time. From this point on you kept spamming "badmin" and "twat" in chat without explanation. I asked you several times what your problem is, you just kept spamming (For more then 15 minutes!). The second one keeping calling badmin was "Taylor_Swift" but he stopped after being warned. After having even asked in adminchat and warning you - you kept spamming. So I decided to give you a ban until appeal so you can think about your behaviour and give a proper explanation of your actions.

And no, we do NOT need your steam Id but your in-game ID (NOT YOUR KEY).

And let me just recall this:

Hi! We are a regiment who often play on the Tropical Paradise server, we really like the server and have played on it for a long time now. But we are all growing very concerned over how short sighted, ignorant and rash some of the admins are. We are a quite small reg and we have all been kicked and then temp banned for having our reg name and then asking why we were kicked.
We are currently 5 guys, the names are as follows: SS_Sturmbahnfuhrer_Aahste SS_Stabsgefreiter_Dickhead SS_Hauptmann_Sophie SS_Schutzmann_Petrus and SS_Panzergrenadier_Jon.
We are getting very tired of getting banned and being treated like trolls by almost all of the admins, the worst of them is BlueMoon. Please do something about this. Thx.

And this:

Unban application for steam user : (The Plum Commandos) UrFake

I was banned under the name: Aahste-Uten-Stum-H
i was banned sometime in the end of august (i think).
I was banned for trolling TNT (didn't quite know that sinking boats wasn't allowed, but i do admit it was trolling).
T would be very grateful for an unban because i think that tropical paradise is in fact a very good server and i did have lots of fun there, i am very sorry for what i did and i am Not going to waste an opportunity to play there again if i get one. And i will surely not act stupid and not respect the server rules again.
SteamId: STEAM_0:1:37741790

Again, i would be very grateful if you could be kind enough to unban me even if i did something stupid

Oh, and this one:

Hi! I just wanted to report an incident i just had on your server.
I just joined the server with the name Goldstein_The_Jewish_Banker, and the admin, Petain, told me too change my name. I proceeded to ask what was wrong with my name, and he kicked me. I changed my name too Goldstein_The_Jew. I then asked him if he was pleased now, he replied "NO!" and banned me without warning. I think this behavior is most inappropriate for an admin, even on the border of trolling or abuse. I do not see why i was banned, i do not know if it was perm or just a temp, but i dont see what ws wrong with my name, as i myself believe in judaism and the name Goldstein is not uncommon amongst us. I think you should puinish that sort of abuse by the Admins, who are supposed to make the server more playable, not to go on ban and kicking sprees vecause of names.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 06:10:59 pm by Ted »
Dat kid who put up a global banlist back in Betty's times.
Former Regiments: 7te Kurmarkische Landwehr, 6te Ulanen, kk Kürassierregiment Nr.4, kk Bombardier-Regiment Nr.3, kk AR Nr.2, GGR Nr.4, Artillerie im Kö.Preuß.IR Nr.33.
>>Scenes<<

Offline Liam

• Major General
  • Liam innit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: November 26, 2015, 06:49:27 pm »
Unban request

As much as I just love ted, he's right going on with any troll tags like "Jew" or "SS" "Wehrmacht" and the such isn't aloud. Sorry, mate also pretty sure I've banned a few of your guys, maybe even yourself.

Also not to sure why he'd ban you for saying "badmin" other than being upset about such a low insult.

Offline Jack Spears

• Corporal
    • View Profile
  • Nick: Jack Spears
« Reply #1572 on: November 26, 2015, 06:56:39 pm »
1. When do the administrator applications close?

2. Spamming with gifs is just as immature, for an administrator.

Could you be any less uptight? I don't mean to be rude, well I do. You're the most obnoxious, uptight, snobbish person I have ever met on this community. You're worse than Tavington, atleast Tavington had humour.

Offline Rhen

• Colonel
  • Dieu et mon droit
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: November 26, 2015, 10:08:10 pm »
I don't mean to be rude, well I do. You're the most obnoxious, uptight, snobbish person I have ever met on this community. You're worse than Tavington, atleast Tavington had humour.

I would have laughed, if you were actually funny. Enough salt for me.

Offline Elling

• Major
  • 7w7
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: November 26, 2015, 10:21:15 pm »
Please use PMs for that conversation